Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-19, 19:01
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default SessionGirls Clip - Anji vs Flexing Danny

Saw a video upload on sessiongirls today of Anji vs Flexing Danny. One of my favorite matches of all time! Despite a weight advantage, it was amazing watching Anji systematically own him! She is calculated but still finds a way to get into dominating positions that are quiet humiliating as it is hard to resist when trapped. Highly recommend it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 20:48
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts
Default Re: SessionGirls Clip - Anji vs Flexing Danny

Danny was close to 50 pounds above my weight class! he also works out with heavy weights at the gym, so I think I did well in the competitive match, which by the end of an hour (he divided the videos in smaller parts) I won 6-1 in submissions
He paid me for a competitive match plus an agreed upon filming fee. He was polite and we did have fun during the match. He likes to film in a "home video" style to make it more realistic. I wasn't completely happy with the way I look, since I have been gaining weight for my next World Jiu-Jitsu tournament in Vegas and look a bit overweight, I went from 135 to 155 and now plan to go to 165 pounds, since I want to fight in the open class as well and there are a few ladies around 180 I want to be closer to their weight. As a former wrestler, I know how to lose/gain without a problem, I also practice a Taoist "fire in the belly" breathing technique to have plenty of energy to grapple for an hour competitive without getting too tired, so that makes my belly look a bit big as well. I may record some clips in higher quality on my own in the near future, but want to do something new/interesting, not the same stuff that everyone is doing, maybe tantric wrestling (my own invention/creation)
2016 clip at 130 pounds:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Anji; 25-May-19 at 00:37.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 22:21
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Danny was close to 50 pounds above my weight class! he also works out with heavy weights at the gym, so I think I did well in the competitive match, which by the end of an hour (he divided the videos in smaller parts) I won 6-1 in submissions
He paid me for a competitive match plus an agreed upon filming fee. He was polite and we did have fun during the match. He likes to film in a "home video" style to make it more realistic. I wasn't completely happy with the way I look, since I have been gaining weight for my next World Jiu-Jitsu tournament in Vegas and look a bit overweight, I went from 135 to 155 and now plan to go to 165 pounds, since I want to fight in the open class as well and there are a few ladies around 180 I want to be closer to their weight. As a former wrestler, I know how to lose/gain without a problem, I also practice a Taoist "fire in the belly" breathing technique to have plenty of energy to grapple for an hour competitive without getting too tired, so that makes my belly look a bit big as well. I may record some clips in higher quality on my own in the near future, but want to do something new/interesting, not the same stuff that everyone is doing, maybe tantric wrestling (my own invention/creation)
2016 clip at 130 pounds:
For some reason, I can't access that, Anji. I get a message that says "invalid source". Look forward to seeing your tantric wrestling.
The Following User Says Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 22:44
klp54chev

Anji, you look great in that video.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 24-May-19, 23:29
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Saw a video upload on sessiongirls today of Anji vs Flexing Danny. One of my favorite matches of all time! Despite a weight advantage, it was amazing watching Anji systematically own him! She is calculated but still finds a way to get into dominating positions that are quiet humiliating as it is hard to resist when trapped. Highly recommend it!
where can i find the video?
i went on sessiongirls but I was not able to find it
Old 24-May-19, 23:49
Anji
This message has been deleted by Anji. Reason: d
Old 25-May-19, 00:15
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mermao [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get a message that says "invalid source".
here is the right link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
where can i find the video?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klp54chev [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anji, you look great in that video.
Thank you @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by Anji; 25-May-19 at 00:39.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 01:05
Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51 Points: 13,934, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,439 Times in 904 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
here is the right link:

thanks a lot for sending me the video, but unfortunately it is not playing, do you have any idea of the reason?
The Following User Says Thank You to Elbow Escape For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 01:11
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I think you look great in the video Anji and would look even better at 180! Your trash talk is also really underrated! He seems defeated before the match even begins and I love how you constantly remind him of the score and say saved by the bell accompanied by the flex! Curious what is your psyche like as you start to accumulate submissions and see him getting tired?
The Following User Says Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 01:18
Session Wrestler
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
do you have any idea of the reason?
It does play on my Surface pro 4 and my Android phone, maybe you don't have the plug in or something on your settings does not allow the site to play the video....?

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LosAngelesFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you look great in the video Anji and would look even better at 180! Your trash talk is also really underrated! He seems defeated before the match even begins and I love how you constantly remind him of the score and say saved by the bell accompanied by the flex! Curious what is your psyche like as you start to accumulate submissions and see him getting tired?
Thank you ! this was a while back, so I am getting better with time in my sessions It was recorded in my grappling room, where I am more comfortable.
I was surprised by his strength and how hard he was trying to win, but what I always tell someone without grappling experience: "Does not matter how big and strong you are, you are still a white belt to me"

Last edited by Anji; 25-May-19 at 01:29.
The Following User Says Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-19, 14:07
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
I wasn't completely happy with the way I look, since I have been gaining weight for my next World Jiu-Jitsu tournament in Vegas and look a bit overweight, I went from 135 to 155 and now plan to go to 165 pounds, since I want to fight in the open class as well and there are a few ladies around 180 I want to be closer to their weight.
Can you tell us more about your catch wrestling background?
You see these other ladies' skill level as a challenge to the degree you want to move that much closer to their weight? I'm curious who they are.
I doubt most guys who see how you move in that video will think of you as overweight.
Suppose someone wanted to meet you while you're around 165, when should they do so?