Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 10-Jun-19, 08:40
Moderator [D]
Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37 Points: 7,721, Level: 37
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm thinking the same way like you.

On the other hand, if I would write about my private experiences you probably would think they are fake too.

I'm not shy to talk about my sessions even to strangers.

Sometimes it happens that girls want to give it a try, especially at bbq parties when they got a little bit tipsy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManInBlack For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-19, 08:54
Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17 Points: 1,790, Level: 17
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

I don't have the slightest idea how many stories are fake and how many are true, although some stories just seem to cry "I am fake story".

But the sole fact that incidents of women beating up men in real life or defeating them in fights are comparatively rare in comparison to the number of stories describing these incidents here in this forum does not hint that they must be fake.

This is a forum where a great number of members enjoys mixed fights with the females winning. So it is only natural that talks and stories revolve around exactly around these incidents. So the number of real stories depicting female wins over males here is naturally much higher than outside of this forum.
Old 11-Jun-19, 00:28
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

I assume most of them are fake, but some of them are well written and the first person account narrative of a "real" story can be really good. The problem is that whenever the author gets called out for being fake, the story stops. Can we all agree that we just assume most of them are fake and not call them out so we can keep enjoying the well written ones? I've had proof a few times that a story is fake and just kept it to myself cause I get nothing for going "gotcha" and why ruin it for myself or anyone else.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Jun-19, 03:08
Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51 Points: 14,099, Level: 51
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,464 Times in 909 Posts

i have only stories where i effortlessy defeated the female in wrestling (outside of session wrestlers of course), so when i will feel comfortable enough to share them i think that there will be no reason to assume that thei are fake, altough i also have some stories where i was defeated in arm wrestling (but that's also easily beliavable since i was only 110-120 lbs at the time)
on general i would say that 20/30% max of the stories are true in my opinion, altough it's worth to point out that once i read a story and i was sure that it was fake (since it was basically assault) and then he posted a video proving that it really happened, that made me think about how some stories that we will considered as clear fake may in fact be real
Old 11-Jun-19, 07:06
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I think 1/3 may be true, 1/3 may be "spiced" and 1/3 outright false.

Many stories here of guys that get their recently met girlfriends into their fetish and SURPRISE! the girl beats them once and again from the beginning even though the guys are trying their best. Too many for a normal statistic. And it's very hard to tell them apart.
Old 12-Jun-19, 13:53
Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46 Points: 11,631, Level: 46
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

True mixed wrestling accounts are where fake news began.
Old 12-Jun-19, 14:30
Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58 Points: 17,815, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,056 Times in 711 Posts

I dont mind if a story is fake as long as it sounds realistic. It's still a turn on to read. The obviously fake ones aren't a turn on though. Those are just annoying.
The Following User Says Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 05:20
haymaker

Judging by my wife there are some women who are strong and talented enough to fairly easily beat an average men but I don’t think the percentage of those woman is that great. My wife lifts about the same weights as men at the gym but I would notice even woman who look fit and strong would normally not lift weights nearly that heavy so I think her abilities are probably fairly unique.

From my conversations with her it seems that woman who think they could beat their man in a fight are often unwilling to do so because they assume that it would damage their relationship or that their man couldn’t take losing to their girlfriend or wife. Besides destroying her first boyfriend in a fight she said she never wanted to wrestle or physically fight a boyfriend as was scared that she would likely win and that would end their relationship. Even with me after we had been together and wrestling a while she still pretended to not be as good as she was as was worried what I would think. She only wrestled me because she knew I liked it and she loved me and her desire to please me was greater than her worry about the impact of her beating me on our relationship.

Although, she looks strong and has a fairly dominant personality so obviously that is what I like and not sure what she was worried about. Our friends would always joke she probably kicked my ass all the time so the whole thing had an open secret feel but she still felt a little insecure that it might make me think of her as less feminine as I think that is just how woman often think even if not logical since she knew I liked and was attracted to strong women.

I would think the stories that involved longer term relationships are more likely to be true as I think even woman that can beat a man wrestling want to feel comfortable in their relationship before doing so. I would also say men on this forum are more likely to have these experiences getting beat by their wife or girlfriend because they are attracted to strong woman and their woman would feel that they might be ok with losing to them.

To answer the question I would say about half of the “true” stories are obviously fake and the writers aren’t really trying that hard for them to appear to be real. Of the ones which seem like could be true I would say about half of those are probably true.
Old 13-Jun-19, 13:07
Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37 Points: 7,798, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My experience as a story host was that people who don`t believe in authentic real life happenings either have never enjoyed such experiences, or else their experience amounts to nothing but paid for wrestling sessions.

The unbelief is amazing in this day and age with all the amateur utube vids that have been seen from time to time
Exactly why I don't share my stories anymore. "That's never happened to me, so you must be a liar!"
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jun-19, 17:05
Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30 Points: 5,125, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I judge each story separately. Look at the person posting. Are their previous posts believable? What is their track record. For guys like me who have been scissored by over 150 women, lifetime (very old dude here), why would I want to make something up or embellish the story? I have had many many boring and lame experiences, but have had amazing times. I like to relive those amazing times as they actually happened and share a story now and then. There are many guys in here that I believe 100% based on their track record. If they say it happened, I believe them.

On a side note...what kills me is when someone asks for a recommendation and someone who never sessions or doesn’t have a clue recommends someone from WB270, lol. Dudes, if you don’t have an actual experience, please don’t post what you have read. Go get you some and then share....that is a fake story.