Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 12-Jun-19, 20:31
Producer
Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72 Points: 27,544, Level: 72
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,450 Times in 1,066 Posts
Default Re: Wife declares Valentina would "fuck me up"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbow Escape [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
how are you built? are you overweight or muscular with low bodyfat? in the second case i can actually see you winning, especally since valentina is not specialized in grappling, which is a much greater size equalizer than strikes

also there is a world of difference between having zero skills and having "close to zero skills", the second means that you would not be clueless and would not do huge rookie mistakes that will make you los easily even if much stronger and bigger, especially on the ground, what are your skills/fighintg knowledge exactly?
I wouldn't be totally clueless, but I am a lot older and the reflexes are not nearly as quick as they used to be. I would not be able to agree to any match where kicking is allowed. I'm about 40 lbs overweight and do not have a lot of stamina, so I would need to finish her quickly.
Old 12-Jun-19, 22:45
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,353 Times in 1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't be totally clueless, but I am a lot older and the reflexes are not nearly as quick as they used to be.
With someone Valentina's size, if you can't move quick enough to keep up with her…dead. I'm much smaller and Electra still simply outmaneuvered and toyed with me.
Old 13-Jun-19, 06:19
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I wouldn't be totally clueless, but I am a lot older and the reflexes are not nearly as quick as they used to be. I would not be able to agree to any match where kicking is allowed. I'm about 40 lbs overweight and do not have a lot of stamina, so I would need to finish her quickly.
Sadly, you wouldn’t probably last 30 seconds with her IMHO, for a variety of reasons:

1. As a professional fighter, it is no big deal for her to be in a fight. She will be calm and rational when fighting you. You would most certainly be hyper and super nervous. Huge advantage, Valentina.

2. She’d be in fighting condition and you would not. You’d gas extremely quickly when the fight would be going and she would be capable of 25 hard minutes. Massive advantage, Valentina.

3. She has often sparred with men who I would suspect are your superior, so even at your size, you wouldn’t be anything she hadn’t seen before. I’m sure she’d be the best opponent you fought. Huge advantage, Valentina.

4. Even without kicks, she would still have submissions and could take you down and submit you quickly.

It’s not completely impossible you’d catch her with a big shot and stop her, though I believe it’s highly unlikely. It’s far more likely she’d catch you with one on the chin — or a body shot that would paralyze you — than you catching her.

Most people don’t understand how skilled these fighters are, and I think you are vastly overestimating yourself and wildly underestimating her.

She’ll be in better condition, have better technique, have more experience and will have a variety of ways to win — KO, joint locks, chokes, etc. — while your best shot would be a one-punch KO. Plus, she’s used to competing.

That would be an unwise move for you to accept, if Valentina happened to read this thread and decided to challenge you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-19, 03:54
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That would be an unwise move for you to accept, if Valentina happened to read this thread and decided to challenge you.
You make several excellent points. A wise man might well heed your counsel.

But if Valentina is feeling frisky, she knows exactly where to find me.

No kicks, though!! I have to stipulate that. If she kicks me, then she has no honor.
Old 27-Jun-19, 14:58
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

She would fuck all of us up. Some of us would last longer than others, but I don’t see anybody going past round one. As for me, I am OLD and slow. She would turn me into a bloody pulp in about 45 sec.
Old 27-Jun-19, 16:25
G-Force

No thanks, I'll pass. But if I'm going to be silly enough to challenge any of these girls and get beat to a bloody pulp I'll take Holly Holm thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jun-19, 23:17
Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50 Points: 13,616, Level: 50
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No thanks, I'll pass. But if I'm going to be silly enough to challenge any of these girls and get beat to a bloody pulp I'll take Holly Holm thank you very much.
I agree, if I had to pick one of the WMMA stars to get in a cage with it would be Holly also.
Old 27-Jun-19, 23:49
Producer
Last Achievements

I'd do a "grappling only - no strikes" match against Holly. I'm not saying I'd make her say "Uncle!", but it would be on her mind.
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-19, 00:31
Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36 Points: 7,398, Level: 36
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

This thread reminds me of every time some idiot goes, I could beat a WNBA player at one on one and then gets embarrassed when they actually try it.
The Following User Says Thank You to GuyIncognito For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-19, 15:16
Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30 Points: 5,284, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
You make several excellent points. A wise man might well heed your counsel.

But if Valentina is feeling frisky, she knows exactly where to find me.

No kicks, though!! I have to stipulate that. If she kicks me, then she has no honor.
From what little I know of Valentina, she is a professional in the true meaning of the word. So if no kicks is the agreement, I'm sure she won't resort to kicking. With her skill level, its likely you would be the one kicking in an attempt to slow her down.