Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Old 20-Mar-24, 04:53
Points: 5,278, Level: 30 Points: 5,278, Level: 30 Points: 5,278, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Video Games [Headscissors]

honestly, fan service throws have been scaled back in more modern fighting games as of late, which is why I think many have been digging through classic games to find some. While the return of Shermie in SNK heroines and KOFXV were great highlights, I can't say outside of SNK, things have been that great. The likelihood of a new Soul Calibur is nil, Street Fighter has potential with future DLC characters, Dead or Alive seems to be scrubbed as well as KT seem more interested in the Xtreme titles.

This isn't a doompost, but It just is my skepticism of the state of these kinds of moves in games. when Chinese gacha games have them more often than other sorts of games, you know its kinda bad. I don't talk much on the board but I'm open to discussion on this if you'd like.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to driftslave For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-24, 01:30
Points: 3,388, Level: 24 Points: 3,388, Level: 24 Points: 3,388, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftslave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
when Chinese gacha games have them more often than other sorts of games, you know its kinda bad. I don't talk much on the board but I'm open to discussion on this if you'd like.
Hello, examples of gacha games that have those?
Old 23-Mar-24, 19:12
Points: 4,519, Level: 28 Points: 4,519, Level: 28 Points: 4,519, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftslave [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
honestly, fan service throws have been scaled back in more modern fighting games as of late, which is why I think many have been digging through classic games to find some. While the return of Shermie in SNK heroines and KOFXV were great highlights, I can't say outside of SNK, things have been that great. The likelihood of a new Soul Calibur is nil, Street Fighter has potential with future DLC characters, Dead or Alive seems to be scrubbed as well as KT seem more interested in the Xtreme titles.

This isn't a doompost, but It just is my skepticism of the state of these kinds of moves in games. when Chinese gacha games have them more often than other sorts of games, you know its kinda bad. I don't talk much on the board but I'm open to discussion on this if you'd like.
You can thank the current generation of prudish sjw wokies for the censorship of anything remotely fanservicey.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heavy weapons guy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-24, 19:13
Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23
Last Achievements

around: 0.50
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazama For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissors, video games