Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Jul-11, 09:58
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Schoolgirl pin POV

What do we see when pinned down to the floor by the opposite sex? What intimidates us most at this moment? The weight? The heat? Let's remember.

A picture thread of sgpin POVs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 15.jpg (30.2 KB, 2625 views)
File Type: jpg 5612870050_61846b63d9_b.jpg (194.1 KB, 2635 views)
Old 11-Jul-11, 20:05
Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52 Points: 14,655, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Schoolgirl pin POV

Excellent post. I always thought it would be cool if someone did a femdom or mixed wrestling site where the male actually has a small camera on his head for true POV stuff. Sometimes POV shots don't do the feeling justice. Now, it's been nearly 10 years since I've been pinned down, but sometimes POV pix clearly aren't really taken by a male being pinned down. But these look pretty good. Now if there was only a way to get the heat and smoothness to come across in a photo...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rcress232 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-11, 01:06
Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100 Points: 59,324, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,113 Times in 170 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcress232 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now if there was only a way to get the heat and smoothness to come across in a photo...
It's better that there isn't. Or else I would never leave the house. lol
Old 13-Jul-11, 02:24
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Last Achievements

the first time that i can 'clearly' remember, i was in the 2nd or 3rd grade i think, like 7, 8 or 9 yrs old, and my dangerously beautiful and outgoing mom was chasing me for some reason and i ran into parents bedroom and jumped under her covers, trying to blend in with the pillows and wrinkles n such...

apparently the hiding spot wasnt that great,. within a few minutes she was straddling my chest with my arms under knees...i remember vividly, feeling extreme embarrassment for being so close to you know where..
i refused to look her in the eyes or anywhere 'up' for that matter and kept turning my head from side to side to avoid accidental peeking between her legs. (was raised to give a girl her privacy and i was/am a believer)

i remember extreme heat but im sure it was just my blushing cheeks. i remember her forcing my face upright with her thighs, and i countered by squeezing my eyes shut tight, but somehow she forced me to 'look' and said something about proving that there was nothing to be scared of...she even lifted up her shirt a little and true enough all i could see was her navel area

i also recall the seemingly extreme weight on my chest and being able to feel the curves and softness of her butt (thru multicolored stripped cotton/jogging type pants)...i dont recall being 'turned on' as i know the term to mean now.

as i seasoned i began growing more interested in mature females wrestling and domineering young lads in such ways.

my next marker was my friends beautiful older sister always fighting with her 2 younger brothers, one evening, she was fighting with the youngest brother over control of the tv remote and she was wearing a soft pink padded silky soft open in the front bath robe....in a few seconds she was ontop as always (and fairly often as i witnessed more then a few bizarre scenes).

i was watching with great interest but was feeling bad that my buddies little brother was being punked by this hot chick that we were always arguing with...and as she was tangling and squeezing with her legs around his waist., he grunted out to me to 'help him'...i didnt want her kicking my ass so i just smiled and cheered him on...'you can do it' type stuff..lol i suggested some type of leverage for his situation, but he ended up with his face pressed into her robe covered butt her on her side with all weight on him..

i was like ''awww dude' she is messing you up...'try harder' and the older sister called out 'i wish i could fart right now'...now to me for no other reason besides just pride, i would have found a way to escape...and i was and still am blown away by the boy's reaction to his predicament and her statement.

he turned his face out of the confines of her butt...looked up at me and grinned.., making it obvious to me he didnt mind being girlhandled, squished and losing to his hot older sister...i didnt understand it at all at the time just didnt make any sense...allowing oneself to be dominated and not minding lol

even to this day as much as i luv the idea of naturally dominant females, i cant bring myself to simply allow my wife to easily dominate when we play wrestle/roughhouse...i always find a gentle way of escape....yes i know im a dumbass with too much pride...so thats why i live vicariously thru your alls eyes lol

Last edited by joeybroco; 13-Jul-11 at 02:26.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-11, 06:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Nothing comes close to the personal experience... Thanks, joeybroco! Now I feel like we are relatives, so much of your post sounds familiar to me...
Old 20-Jul-11, 13:41
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

That's a nice descriptive post. It always helps to know how peoples interests first developed. I would expect your experience to be common to many as most people have wrestled when younger often with family members.

It's a shame that you let male pride stop you from enjoying wrestling as much as you could now. That's probably also why you like the idea of women wrestling boys. It's ok for a boy to lose but a man should be able to resist.
Old 20-Jul-11, 20:06
Last Achievements

occasionally i DO jump in to "save" my 2 young boys from my wife (and on a few occasions in the past with my now over 18 yr old and moved out stepdaughter)...usually i will deploy, from a safe distance, my infamous pressure point fingers around knee to gently break leg scissors, which allows boys to struggle out and think that they did something, or whatever...but its true, i will not venture too close except on rare occasions or if it seems things are going 'too' rough for my boys...and their young finely developing male pride

last week actually i, after the 10 yr old began to get too frustrated with mom's mid thigh head scissors (face 'away')i was commissioned by wife (and boys pleadings of 'dad help!!!' to demonstrate how to prolong breath inorder to mount escape. i did of course gently leverage into breathing comfortably position and gently (w/o hurting the ol lady, escape... boys were not impressed citing, that 'youre a grown man so its easy for me but not them...lol...i replied 'there is always a way, if you dont panic, never give up and have some sort of plan and its so true of course, basically

so normally, i give escape and counter advice to them from safety of couch lol as much as i can get away with, only when laughing and screams reach a certain area, instinct will take over and not allow me to simply stand by, tho i prefer to...

maybe i fear showing emotions including excitement or have deep dislike of 'helpless' feelings

and no i am too affraid of being 'discovered' that i cant simply just film their action, even if i did, i dont think for any amount would let public see....i cant even imagine what wife would say if she saw me clicking away while she pinning the boys...lol <shudders at thought>...of course all is innocent fun between mom and boys i think, yeah

Last edited by joeybroco; 20-Jul-11 at 20:35.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Jul-11, 23:37
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybroco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
occasionally i DO jump in to "save" my 2 young boys from my wife
spoilsport
Old 21-Jul-11, 03:53
Last Achievements

not often :P mostly i take the star trek stance of 'not interfering' specially when it fuels my ummmm interests...hey this is like a confessional...how about you LadySillver et al, what will you confess??
<braces for slap>
The Following User Says Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-11, 10:41
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybroco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
not often :P mostly i take the star trek stance of 'not interfering' specially when it fuels my ummmm interests...hey this is like a confessional...how about you LadySillver et al, what will you confess??
<braces for slap>
My name is Sillver, and I am a pinaholic.....
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:

Tags
pov, sgpin