Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Jul-12, 18:57
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default The Celebrity Saga: Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber

This is my Celebrity Saga which will consistent of 5 parts (mixed matches), I thought this would be a bit of fun! This is part 1.

Taylor Swift

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Height: 5''11
Weight: 119-120lbs

Justin Bieber

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Height: 5''7
Weight: 130lbs

Taylor wants revenge after Bieber pranked her on T.V - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

After she was embarrassed, she thought this is enough. And secretly planned something he'd never forget. She invites him to her house and has a surprise in store.

It's a warm, Saturday day in July. It's a nice day with The Sun outside, Taylor Swift has invited Bieber to her house, he enters her bedroom. Standing there is a tall 5''11, Taylor Swift in a gorgeous black bikini.

Bieber's jaw drops in amazement. ''Taylor, I didn't know you---'', she interrupts him. ''Didn't know I was that type of woman?'' she replies. ''Yeah'' laughs Bieber, with a slight grin on his face. Both of them are sitting on the bed casually, as Bieber makes the first move and tries to go for a kiss, closing his eyes and expecting a return in love, he moves slowly towards her with his lips. But then in a turn of events she quickly punches him in the nuts!

''ARGH!, what the f-ck was that for?!'' screams Bieber in agonizing pain. ''Haha, your voice really hasn't broken!'' laughs Swift. Bieber gets up and lunges at her, he takes her down. ''NOW I'm gonna hurt you!'', Bieber tries to take another lunge but she get's him in a headlock. With his stomach facing her way, she has him locked in a tight-headlock. Bieber tries to escape but can't, he struggles and his face turns bright red. ''Let me go!'' demands Bieber, ''Haha, your face is redder than a tomato!''. Her long, shapely arms squeeze his head, he grasps but is unable to escape, he jumps around hoping to break free but can gain no leverage. ''God damn this!'' shouts Bieber.

She lets him go and he takes another lunge, she swiftly dodges and kicks him in the face, he shouts out in pain ''Ow!''. He lays on his back, slowly losing power. She then puts him in a reverse facesit, ''bet you like that?'' asks the country star. ''Yeah, for the view'' mumbles Bieber. ''What was that?'' asks Swift. She then changes the position to a Reverse-Headscissor and has him screaming. ''Argh!'' screams Bieber, he mumbles and grunts, but all she does is smile. ''How's the view now?'' asks Swift, she changes the position to a Reverse-Figure 4. With his face being pressed up against her ass, his moans become weaker as it becomes to the point he can't breathe, she finally let's him go.

''Thank...you'' says Bieber in a thankful yet exhausted voice. ''Oh no, not yet'' replies Swift. She puts him in a tight sleeperhold and wraps her thighs around his body, squeezing simultaneously with both her thighs and her arms. Bieber slows down and passes out, Swift having finally gained her revenge, ties him up and leaves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DR3DD For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-12, 18:35
sleepinbin

Default Re: The Celebrity Saga: Taylor Swift vs Justin Bieber

only just saw this now - great story man, llooking forward to the next instalment
Old 25-Jul-12, 19:49
Points: 8,942, Level: 40 Points: 8,942, Level: 40 Points: 8,942, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Good lord, Do you know how tall Taylor is? I'd give anything just to wrestle her for an hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to ryan For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-12, 20:03
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good lord, Do you know how tall Taylor is? I'd give anything just to wrestle her for an hour.
She said she was 5"11. I'd pay anything to wrestle her and get squeezed by her.
Old 25-Jul-12, 21:06
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She said she was 5"11. I'd pay anything to wrestle her and get squeezed by her.
lol, me too, id give anything to wrestler her! easily one of the hottest, most beutiful women alive and omg those legs!!!
Old 25-Jul-12, 21:17
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
lol, me too, id give anything to wrestler her! easily one of the hottest, most beutiful women alive and omg those legs!!!
I agree. Easily one of the hottest women in the world. She could dominate me any time she wants, any hold any time. She's 5"11 and has long legs so I bet she could keep me in a scissor for as long as she wants. I'd love for her to reverse headscissor or facesit me for hours, it'd be heaven!

This is why I think their should be more threads about celebrities. Celebrities > sessionists. Tbh I'm gonna try and spend more of my time making celeb styled threads.

Funny thing, I knew a guy who is now friends with Taylor Swift.
Old 25-Jul-12, 22:02
sleepinbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bane [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree. Easily one of the hottest women in the world. She could dominate me any time she wants, any hold any time. She's 5"11 and has long legs so I bet she could keep me in a scissor for as long as she wants. I'd love for her to reverse headscissor or facesit me for hours, it'd be heaven!

This is why I think their should be more threads about celebrities. Celebrities > sessionists. Tbh I'm gonna try and spend more of my time making celeb styled threads.

Funny thing, I knew a guy who is now friends with Taylor Swift.
i agree 100% on there needing to be more threads about celebs, the really are the best! also agree completely on what you say about being dominated by taylor - it wud be amazing and her legs wud tie me up and render me helpless too, even tho im bigger than her!

the guy who knows taylor is sooooo lucky!!!
Old 25-Jul-12, 22:14
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepinbin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i agree 100% on there needing to be more threads about celebs, the really are the best! also agree completely on what you say about being dominated by taylor - it wud be amazing and her legs wud tie me up and render me helpless too, even tho im bigger than her!

the guy who knows taylor is sooooo lucky!!!
Yep. Celebs are just more appealing, they should have their own section, lol. Just a question - If you could have Taylor apply one hold/move on you, what would it be?

Yeah he's lucky alright! I know Taylor is always the sweet type of girl, but deep down she has a naughty side!
Old 25-Jul-12, 22:20
sleepinbin

Quote:
Yep. Celebs are just more appealing, they should have their own section, lol. Just a question - If you could have Taylor apply one hold/move on you, what would it be?

Yeah he's lucky alright! I know Taylor is always the sweet type of girl, but deep down she has a naughty side!
way more appealing! hmmm, only one? theres so many id like her to apply, lol. if i had to pick just one tho id go with a front headscissor with her long thighs crushing my head and my face close in to her crotch so i cud see her face and she cud see mine as she squeezed me helpless... heaven and hell lol! wat about u, what wud ur one move be?

and yeah i bet she - and lots of other female celebs have a real naughty side! what stories are u planning to do next?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-12, 22:35
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
way more appealing! hmmm, only one? theres so many id like her to apply, lol. if i had to pick just one tho id go with a front headscissor with her long thighs crushing my head and my face close in to her crotch so i cud see her face and she cud see mine as she squeezed me helpless... heaven and hell lol! wat about u, what wud ur one move be?

and yeah i bet she - and lots of other female celebs have a real naughty side! what stories are u planning to do next?
You got that right! Lol I'd like her to apply over 100 holds, I was gonna say front headscissor but I changed my mind to a reverse headscissor.

Like this - [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It'd be painful but worth it! I'd love her to trash talk a bit too.

For the next one? I'm thinking Megan Fox, what do you think?