Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Aug-14, 06:05
Points: 2,198, Level: 19 Points: 2,198, Level: 19 Points: 2,198, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Real Femdom (homemade/amateur)

Hi everyone, this is my first attempt at a thread. Really great forum, I've found some good stuff here and decided I want to share some too.

This might be the hardest category of femdom to find: videos where the woman is actually dominating the guy for her own pleasure, rather than for his. I realise that there is already a 'reverse rape' thread but I feel like this is a distinct enough category from that to warrant its own thread, since none of the videos in that are 'real' - they're of course all staged, and usually badly. There is also some videos in the 'homemade strap on' thread which could probably go in here but that thread seems to be solely for strap on stuff, which is relatively easy to find compared to this, and also I always get the feeling in those videos that they are made for the guy's benefit.

The first videos I'll post I think demonstrate what I mean by 'real femdom' pretty well.

Introducing Jessica:

This is my favourite one. She completely dominates him through the whole thing even while she is gagging on his dick, constantly telling him what to do despite him clearly not enjoying her doing so. Then *spoiler alert* at the end she lets him cum inside her and has a great orgasm before one of the hottest scenes I've ever come across. After confirming that he did cum, she angrily tells him to lie down on the bed and then forces him to lick her clean, making sure he gets every drop. Then, still not satisfied, she puts her fingers in her pussy and then orders him to suck on them. He complies for a while but is clearly angry about her demeaning him like this and starts spitting at her before she finally lets him get up.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In this one she introduces herself to the camera and announces that she is going to tie her boyfriend up. He reacts with surprise and displeasure, but of course lets her, because who wouldn't let a woman with that face and body do what she wants? Throughout the video she repeatedly says how hot the idea of him being helpless is making her, while he complains about his hands hurting. At the end she tells him to cum inside her but unfortunately this time she is content to eat it all herself while looking into the camera, as he begs her to release him in the background.

This last one is a bit short compared to the other two but it's the only other video I've come across of her. It's not as blatant as in the other two but she is clearly dominant the whole way through, telling him what to do and pushing his hands away when he tries to touch her boobs. Unfortunately it cuts out just as she's about to cum and clearly isn't the entire video. If anyone has a more full version of it I'd be really grateful. Also if anyone has information about her as well. I assumed at first that she was making these videos for herself but in the second one she addresses the camera as "guys" implying that she is possibly making them for a website or something?

Unless you guys know of any more, that's it for Jessica. But I'll post some other videos I've found over the years soon.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MOE_20 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-16, 14:09
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real Femdom (homemade/amateur)

Hi guys,

So, this thread never eventuated into what I envisioned. Very busy at the moment, but I still hold out hope that I will one day get around to adding stuff as I have come across lots of great stuff here over the last couple years so I feel like I owe a debt.

I do however have good news for anyone who like me wanted to find out who the girl in these videos is. Her 'name' is either Jessica Carboro or Jessica Carrobo (probably neither). Here are some links to her videos I found, there are lots of repeats on these sites but there are a few that are exclusive to each link so I'll just post them all and let you guys sort it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to MOE_20 For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-16, 14:10
Last Achievements

Default Re: Real Femdom (homemade/amateur)

On another note,

I came across this today:

I personally think this is hot as hell, and I'd love if anyone knew where to find more like it.

If I don't get any replies I might start a thread but for now I'll just leave it here.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MOE_20 For This Useful Post: