Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Sep-14, 22:22
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Fight Pulse

FW-05: Viktoria vs Paloma

Demo video: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

One of the most skilled wrestlers in the world, Viktoria (5′ 10″, 148 lbs), takes on Paloma (5′ 9″, 235 lbs) who has a clear weight advantage, in a competitive wrestling match. Paloma being a newcomer, although strong, has really nothing to put up against skilled Hungarian athlete who pretty much dominates the fight using her smarts, strength and flexibility. This match is a must have for schoolgirl pin fans, as well as anyone who likes to see smaller girls dominate bigger ones in a competitive setting. Holds in this match include: tight schoolgirl pins, facesitting, bodyscissors, headscissors, camel clutch (!) and more. Fight ends with a beautiful long victory pose by the better wrestler. There are short interviews with both competitors before and after the match.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Sep-14, 08:52
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It is! But this is a promotional topic. No full-length videos here.
Thanks Zweig.
I usually don't buy from prohibited sites. They are prohibited by me too.
Just a personal view of the things.
Old 08-Sep-14, 18:53
Points: 5,428, Level: 31 Points: 5,428, Level: 31 Points: 5,428, Level: 31
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingspandex [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This looks really promising, thanks Zwieg, i hope we get to see some ladies in spandex, that's one thing theirs not enough of, a woman wrestling a man in proper wrestling attire, spandex
I agree with wrestling spandex. Good video's but we need some attires of women wrestling men in spandex. Do enjoy it when they give them a bodyscissors squeeze . Keep up the good work Zwieg!
The Following User Says Thank You to Greekboy28 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-14, 02:13
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

SC-01: Anna vs Peter

Preview clip: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

This is a semi-competitive match between our new petite Asian girl, Anna, and Peter. Even though a newcomer, Anna is very capable at various wrestling holds and puts her arsenal to good use on Peter. She dominates Peter the whole fight and ends it with a beautiful victory pose planting her bare foot onto his throat. If you like small women dominating bigger men at wrestling, then you will definitely love this match.
This video includes the following holds: schoolgirl pin, grapevine pin, cross-body pin, front headscissors, reverse headscissors, reverse facesit pin, lotus lock and more.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] or by clicking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Sep-14, 04:33
Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100 Points: 1,146,998, Level: 100
Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0% Activity: 81.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 153,790 Times in 13,793 Posts

She is gorgeous.
Old 11-Sep-14, 02:13
Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32 Points: 5,784, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Just bought Anna vs Peter and I'm now a big fan of fight pulse. Any plans on getting Anna to wrestle again? She's really cute.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rkelly123 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Sep-14, 02:27
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
I mostly focus on producing competitive content at the moment, and it is difficult to find a competitive match-up for Anna where she could win. To be honest, her getting featured at Fight Pulse again will depend on the sales of Anna vs Peter clip. If there is a demand I will do more semi-competitive matches with her.
Old 11-Sep-14, 11:14
Partdeis

would love to see more matches with the girls from Brno (Artemis, Lilith and Veneris were great)
Old 11-Sep-14, 16:36
Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35 Points: 6,887, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]!
I mostly focus on producing competitive content at the moment, and it is difficult to find a competitive match-up for Anna where she could win. To be honest, her getting featured at Fight Pulse again will depend on the sales of Anna vs Peter clip. If there is a demand I will do more semi-competitive matches with her.
I bought this and am really disappointed. Semi-competitive means at least that the guy puts up a little fight or defends himself and tries to escape holds. This guy is a sack of potatoes. He does absolutely nothing. She's pretty but she might as well have been wrestling a dummy. Uh, no offense.
Old 11-Sep-14, 16:45
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I am sorry that you have been disappointed by the clip. I have tried to be as accurate as I could in its description. Unfortunately there is no universal description of the term "semi-competitive". I was actually thinking about opening a topic and asking members of the forum what they understand by the phrase.

Peter has indeed a competitive spirit as you will be able to see in the competitive matches with him that I will publish starting tomorrow. And you are correct, that he could have tried a little more in this one.

I got similar feedback from one friend on Facebook about the match as well, and I have taken it into account for any upcoming semi-competitive matches.

Thanks for your feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse