Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jun-17, 15:55
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling men as well as women?

I think your story is great. Got me excited. No so much the pj's, but the fact that you were dressed in feminine clothing. One of these days I am going to act on my fetish for a hot CD or TV to wrestle and dominate me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Jun-17, 17:39
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think your story is great. Got me excited. No so much the pj's, but the fact that you were dressed in feminine clothing. One of these days I am going to act on my fetish for a hot CD or TV to wrestle and dominate me.
Thanks. I was always secure and confident enough to explore my fetishes and I'm happy that I can share some of the stories that happened here.

How feminine do those pajamas look to you? I would really like your opinion on this since I don't know how other people would perceive me if they saw me wearing them. I'm just so used to them by now that they feel normal to me. Would you consider me a "CD" if you saw me in them? (here are the pics again [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] ... I guess the color makes them "girly")

I really love satin pajamas because of some other real life experience that I had (I described it [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), it's was nothing spectacular but you might find it interesting. They really feel feminine with the soft and glossy satin all over your body and it's great to sleep in them. It's a bit embarrassing to admit but I really love how when I wake up in them I really feel "womanly" like I were some rich lady. I think they psychologically made me behave more like some diva when I wore them and this might have triggered my reaction and the consequent fight with the guy (well he didn't put much of a fight as I easily dominated him). He acted more submissive from then on. I remember his girlfriend visited him a lot, maybe he was afraid I would humiliate him in front of her.

While I like to be dominated by women I'm completely the opposite with men since I've always been competitive and wanted to win and all my life I've been competing with men only so for this reason I don't mind being defeated and dominated by women but I love to win against men. I'm otherwise really gentle and caring to people who are nice to me but I have a dominant side in me as well, I think everyone who is into sports seriously has it.

Also, what I don't like about many men is how judgemental they are about fetishes like this one or for example about me enjoying certain feminine things to wear. You always see very mean things written online. Women are much more considerate about these things from my experience. It's also hilarious if some random out of shape man would question my manliness because of it given my extensive combat sports training and I can look ultra-masculine if I want to. I actually sometimes played with the idea that if anyone confronted me about it I would just whoop him while wearing panties to make a point. It's actually exciting to hear that some people would be excited about me doing that.

By the way, what kind of clothes would you like the CD to wear?

Personally I like to wear a lot of different women's clothes but only things that look and feel good on me and not something that would make me look silly. Men have more muscular frame so you have to take that in consideration when buying clothes made for women. One thing that really looks and feels good on me are women's blazers and women's business suits as they hide that a bit. Few years ago I decided to buy one of them. I had to do a lot of work for my study at home and was sitting behind my work desk all the time. I decided it would be fun to look classy and elegant while doing it, as if I were doing some formal job at some place that would demand some dress code. I fantasized that I'm working like some submissive secretary for some femdom mistress who would then order me to follow the dress code... for women! I read about a scenario like that in some fiction story and that's where I got the idea from.

I went to some clothes shop and found some satin blazers and matching pants. I wanted to buy something black that wouldn't look too feminine but it sucked that they only had the ones of my size in some feminine flowery pattern. I decided to buy them anyway, I remember being excited while dealing with the lady salesman because of that feeling of buying something that I wasn't supposed to be buying and wearing.

This is a bit how it looked like, I wore a ladies' white blouse with them as well:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I only wore that at home. It felt absolutely great to wear those clothes to be honest, it's just so much more comfortable than boring male business suits. Like I said, women just have so much better clothes to wear these days. Back in the days male aristocrats also wore such "feminine" materials.

In that fantasy where I would work for a mistress while dressed like that I would also love to have an office catfight with some skilled and strong lady dressed in something similar. Would you be excited if I'd beat and subdue a man when dressed like that? Or do you like CD to dress even more feminine and wear things like skirts, stockings, corsets etc.?

Last edited by al89; 16-Jun-17 at 19:40.
Old 16-Jun-17, 17:41
Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84 Points: 36,935, Level: 84
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,550 Times in 540 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcopolo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Distinct lack of those in the UK
Old 16-Jun-17, 17:52
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

Are there any videos of CD training and grappling in BJJ? I wonder if they would let them compete in women's clothes or would that break some sports conduct rule because it would be too humiliating for the men that they would beat?

I remember Serena Williams getting a lot of criticism when she wore a catsuit in her tennis bouts:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She was essentially wearing a fetish outfit and it was humiliating for the sport and her opponents. She eventually changed to something more conservative.

Imagine a CD dressed in something like this submitting men on tournaments. Or at least some girly pink women's rash guard.

Last edited by al89; 16-Jun-17 at 18:22.