Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 27-Jun-18, 21:59
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Question Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykatm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As i am in the process of introducing myself here and would like to make some new friends here i want to start a threat specifically for people to ask me questions. I have been bombarded a little with pm's and friend requests, cant really keep up with so many chats and making small talk, so i thought this might be a better introduction. Would like to hear more from some girls too, as i only seem to have had men contacting me.

I am happy to answer any questions, sensible or forum related, but dont bombard me with loads, give everyone a chance. Please try to keep it to one question each, unless you have a 2 parter or a really good 2nd question

Thanks for joining the forum.

What is your background in combat arts such as freestyle wrestling or Brazilian jiu-jitsu?
Old 29-Jun-18, 23:56
Points: 3,776, Level: 25 Points: 3,776, Level: 25 Points: 3,776, Level: 25
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Hi
Have you armwrestled any other women?
Old 13-Jul-18, 19:45
Footslave26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykatm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I guess as i like bondage wrestling, it would be to have them tied up or cuffed and i could either stand there with my foot on them, or just sit on them smiling

I guess a schoolgirl pin can have the same effect tho hehe

Never done a video

Face-sit smother is more effective i would say,probably 7 or 8
Breast smother maybe a 5, not as much balance i dont think and never really done it
I bet ur legs and feet r sexy. Did u ever have a man kiss ur feet and if so did u like it