Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-18, 06:05
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Most Demoralizing Moment

What's been your most demoralizing Session moment seen or witnessed? Some of mine:

1) being told by a Session wrestler that she would facesit me prior to a fall and having it actually happen for the submission.

2) Yasmin forcing me to make animal noises to release a hold.

3) Megan Abshire vs Chad - she ties his hair in a ponytail during a hold and calls him a b word.

4) Monica Mollica vs Little Brian - after a relentless beating she just hovers over him without contact and out of instinct he curls up
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 06:15
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: Most Demoralizing Moment

Talking trash to a girl I am 9 inches taller than and outweigh by 70 pounds (Gia Primo) and being reduced to tears within the first 10 minutes of a competitive match while being completely immobilized in a triangle/sgp while Gia covered up my crying face with the soles of her smelly shoe.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 12:54
Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35 Points: 6,779, Level: 35
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Sessioning with Amazon Ashley in front of one of her female friends (for part of it). She is a good 9” taller and probably 100 lbs heavier than me, she easily pinned me down and sat on my face me while her friend watched (I was fine with it, but it was humiliating in the moment nonetheless). Her friend eventually came back in the room (she was in the bathroom doing makeup most of the time) and she asked “so you’re basically just her little bitch, huh?”
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to versmuscle12 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 14:32
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I had the exact same Yasmin moment. She was awesome.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 16:33
Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22 Points: 2,927, Level: 22
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Few more:

Kristie had me in a facesit and jokingly screamed "loser gets shitted on!"

Annie Rivieccio after shutting up a guy and submitting him says "good boy" and slaps his ass.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LosAngelesFan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 18:59
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Last Achievements

1. The second time I wrestled Amazon Ava. She was my first session in my early 20s and although I lost I was in denial about it for years and since I wrestled her I had beaten other amazons, won a rematch with Cassandra, and put up a somewhat descent fight against Jennifer Thomas (minus the headlocks). I felt confident that I was more experienced and she was older so I'd have a fun easy victory. Wrong. The only person affected by the 12 gap was me. This is the only session where I stood 0 chance. She let me attempt to get the upper hand by standing still and not doing anything except shifting her base around. After about 10 seconds of my futile efforts she began the onslaught. Completely helpless to her strength I was rag dolled one submission after another. After the 8th submission I had this look of shock on my face and was hugging her in helpless fright. Not only was i beaten physically, but mentally. I knew it and she knew it so we did some lift and carry, massage and height comparison at that point.

2. The first time I wrestled Mistress Cassandra. It was the first time I sessioned with someone smaller than me. I was on the defensive immediately and quickly realized she had real skill after 2 minutes I got caught and submitted in her guillotine. We went again and this time I only lasted 30 seconds. After that I was able to wrestle her to even so that is why this didn't make number 1.

3. Being down 7-1 to Jennifer Thomas. I was able to pin, ride, and control her at times, but was not successful with finishing off submissions. Eventually she'd manage to get me in a headlock and after 1 too many headlocks I asked for lift and carry rather than continue to suffer.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestler123 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Jul-18, 21:46
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

my favorite sessions of all time were with Christine Marshall back in the early through mid 90`s.

she had a great personality and was a lot of fun. I will never forget after scoring a quick pin when we began our very first session, tying up collar and elbow to begin our 2nd fall...she pulled my ear close to her mouth and said "now I am going to beat you most decisively".

And she proceeded to wipe the mat with me...making me tap time after time, while teasing me that I am submitting way to easily.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 10:51
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Not necessarily a session, but I kinda started dating a stripper for a week. She was able to use my fetish against me to KO me and bind me to her bed before I woke, jerked me off, put my load in a glass with a slight bit of water and made me drink. It demoralized me knowing she got me to that state, made me do something I hate and at the same time finding it hot that she disregarded and used me like that for her pleasure.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jglovemixwrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-19, 11:08
Grappler86

Not during a session but I lost to my teenage younger sister which nailed the match with a triangle in front of our amazed mother
Old 06-Jun-19, 19:32
Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31 Points: 5,411, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Had a session with Macy Cartel about a year ago. She had me in a long-term Figure 4 headscissor pin. Macy stared into my eyes the entire time with a sexy conquering smile on her face. I began to lose consciousness with my eyes closing involuntarily. She smiled even bigger noticing this replying, "SSShhhhhhh, Ssssshhhhh. I've gotcha, sweetie. I've gotcha. Now, go to sleep. It's okay." Then, I was out.