Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Jul-18, 18:50
Points: 10,271, Level: 43 Points: 10,271, Level: 43 Points: 10,271, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Favorite pin position

Give me a face full of tits and a grapevine. My kind of pin.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djpapajoe For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 17:42
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistajax [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What is your favorite way to get pinned? This is mine... not quite sure what youd call it?
For me, it's the schoolgirl pin. That's the ultimate show of dominance, IMHO. She's sitting on your chest, you're unable to move and she's smiling at you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-18, 19:04
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

SGP all the way. Moving gradually toward a FaceSitting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 08:58
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
SGP all the way. Moving gradually toward a FaceSitting.
Agreed! I love it when schoolgirl pinned and the girl very slowly nudges up until she's on my face.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 15:53
Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36 Points: 7,183, Level: 36
Last Achievements

My top preference- When she’s sitting on my chest with my arms pinned against my side and staring into my eyes while using one hand to smother me. I find a cross body pin combined with a belly smother pretty sexy too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to elroy8 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 16:37
Banned
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I fully agree with you guys.

So many good options: SGP, sitting on your chest while controlling your arms over your head, grapevine with or without smother, cross body pin, belly smother (as elroy) says is pretty effective and sexy.

They are all pretty good pins, and some impossible to escape (at least for me).

Don’t forget the good reverse face sit, or the reverse face sit with arm grapevine in between her legs (I am not sure if that’s the correct name, correct me if I am wrong.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ced For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 09:56
Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40 Points: 9,048, Level: 40
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

My favorite is the cradle. It's super rare to find a video of it, and when I do, it's often applied wrong. Mandy from Utopia has a video where she applies a picture perfect cradle to her male opponent. It's my favorite pin in video ever, the only thing that bothers me is there's no count. She taunts him, which is super hot, but she just lets him go after a few seconds rather than count the fall.

Anyway, a proper cradle should hook the *far* leg with one arm and the head with the other, that way you can then use your right leg (if righty) to hook their remaining leg.

I love this pin because when put in a proper cradle, all a girl can do is kick and curse, but it's ultimately hopeless.

I've never been cradled myself but I'm going to request pins by cradle when I finally have my first session.

I once was play wrestling with a really sexy girl I was dating who knew about my wrestling fetish. We had been drinking and kissing and started playing around talking about who was stronger, since we were both around the same size. I'm 5'9" and about 170lbs at the time. She was 5'9" about 150lbs, very sexy and curvy, a former HS and College Volleyball player.

Anyway, I went to put her in my trademark cradle (as described above) and she straightened her leg with such force that I couldn't hook it and attach it to her head. It shocked me. She spun off her back and pinned me with sort of a halfway school girl pin, but a little lower down on my chest. She laughed for a second, but I'm not submissive and I really wanted to pin her, so I fought out of it and got her in a headlock.

She noticed I was super aroused and started rubbing me, so I released the headlock and we went back to kissing. Sadly, that relationship was super short lived and I never got another chance to wrestle her. This was nearly a decade ago now, and I still think about her sometimes. She would be one of my dream matches. I've seen pictures of her and she's still really fit, but is now engaged.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ChristmasJones For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-18, 15:45
ssddfaudhey

Grapevine forsure!Theres no getting out of a proper one
Old 10-Jul-18, 16:58
Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32 Points: 5,815, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Without question, straddling an opponent while keeping her flat on her back by pinning her shoulders with my knees would be the greatest pin position ever. My arms are free and can perform whatever kind of taunting I can think of while she struggles helplessly beneath me. Oh, man!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Then again, the best counter to this position of dominance would be really exciting, too. Namely, the victim uses her legs to "come up behind" her tormentor and take it all away from her.

I dream big, don't I?
Old 10-Jul-18, 18:46
Pioneers Moderator
Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78 Points: 32,416, Level: 78
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,247 Times in 493 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasJones [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My favorite is the cradle. It's super rare to find a video of it, and when I do, it's often applied wrong. Mandy from Utopia has a video where she applies a picture perfect cradle to her male opponent. It's my favorite pin in video ever, the only thing that bothers me is there's no count. She taunts him, which is super hot, but she just lets him go after a few seconds rather than count the fall.

Anyway, a proper cradle should hook the *far* leg with one arm and the head with the other, that way you can then use your right leg (if righty) to hook their remaining leg.

I love this pin because when put in a proper cradle, all a girl can do is kick and curse, but it's ultimately hopeless.

I've never been cradled myself but I'm going to request pins by cradle when I finally have my first session.

I once was play wrestling with a really sexy girl I was dating who knew about my wrestling fetish. We had been drinking and kissing and started playing around talking about who was stronger, since we were both around the same size. I'm 5'9" and about 170lbs at the time. She was 5'9" about 150lbs, very sexy and curvy, a former HS and College Volleyball player.

Anyway, I went to put her in my trademark cradle (as described above) and she straightened her leg with such force that I couldn't hook it and attach it to her head. It shocked me. She spun off her back and pinned me with sort of a halfway school girl pin, but a little lower down on my chest. She laughed for a second, but I'm not submissive and I really wanted to pin her, so I fought out of it and got her in a headlock.

She noticed I was super aroused and started rubbing me, so I released the headlock and we went back to kissing. Sadly, that relationship was super short lived and I never got another chance to wrestle her. This was nearly a decade ago now, and I still think about her sometimes. She would be one of my dream matches. I've seen pictures of her and she's still really fit, but is now engaged.
Judell Dulong with the cradle. It was almost her signature move. I could only find one pic. If you check the Pioneers forum you may come across more.

Last edited by brsimmons; 10-Jul-18 at 19:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brsimmons For This Useful Post: