Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Apr-17, 04:14
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Ashley Wildcat reviews

Just finished my 2hr session with Ashley and her friend Vanessa about an hour ago, and now that the adrenaline has worn off, I am starting to feel the stiffness in my neck and shoulders from all the chokes and scissors they applied. I will need a neck brace by morning.

Vanessa arrived first by about 30 minutes and had me in a brutal sleeperhold when Ashley knocked on the door. Foolishly, I quickly stood up, and attempted to walk to the door. But due to a lack of bloodflow to my brain from Vanessa's chokehold, I was staggering, and my speech was slurred when I opened the door. I am sure Ashley's first impression was that I was drunk or high on something until I explained.

There are plenty of reviews of Ashley in this thread that I can repeat, such as "she is strong for her size,extremely pretty,super fun, a great trash talker, great wrestler etc...etc....etc... And all of those are indeed true, (especially the part about her being SUPER HOT!!! But the one thing that impressed me most, and something that I have not read in her reviews, is her technique when applying her holds.

She can place you in a scissor or choke hold, and with very little effort, get you to tap just from the angle/location she positions her legs/arms.
For example, part of the session was each girl putting me into a specific scissor hold and keeping a stop watch to see how long I could last before tapping out. Vanessa went first, and I lasted for about 15 seconds before tapping. Ashley then applied the same scissor, and had me tapping almost instantly. She then showed Vanessa how to position her scissorhold on me in the same way. This time, instead of taking about 15 seconds to tap out from Vanessa's scissors, I only lasted about 3 seconds. All because of the slightly different technique used when she positioned her legs around my head/neck.

And even though Ashley has plenty of strength, she is the perfect example of technique being more important than brute strength.
Her scissors were very precise, almost like a surgeon, and her rear naked choke was lethal. but absolutely painless. We did not do any full knockouts (my choice) but Ashley did put me into her rear naked choke several times and would have me in tunnel vision mode right on the edge of darkness for about 60 seconds. When my legs started having involuntary spasms and began to quiver, she knew to lighten the hold. And then my vision would start to open back up to normal, only to have her apply it again. By far, one of the best rear naked chokes in the business.
If you ever find yourself in Jacksonville, or any of the cities she is travelling in, you owe it to yourself to schedule a session with this "Wildcat"

PS--If you don't want her to keep squeezing you in a chokehold or scissors after you tap out, make sure you do not tell her that she looks like Taylor Swift.

Last edited by sarge0068; 16-Apr-17 at 04:21.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-17, 04:27
Session Wrestler
Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25 Points: 3,567, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ashley Wildcat reviews

Hehe what a fun time 👯👯
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashleywildcat For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-17, 04:32
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

I feel like this might come in handy if I think she's taking things easy on me. Does @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] not think Swifty is pretty? Is this supposed to be a reward or punishment?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-17, 02:35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel like this might come in handy if I think she's taking things easy on me. Does @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] not think Swifty is pretty? Is this supposed to be a reward or punishment?
Being choked/scissored for a few moments after tapping may be both a reward and a punishment.
In our session, it turned into more of a reward. Although she would sometimes not fully release the hold when I tapped, she would ease up enough so I would not pass out. However, she made it known that she was in control. And I found that to be super hot...
The Following User Says Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Apr-17, 13:43
Temporary group
Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32 Points: 5,687, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleywildcat [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hehe what a fun time 👯👯
Hi Ashley,

do you plan to come to France? specially to Lyon?

hope you will say yes

have a nice day
Old 19-Apr-17, 00:46
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarge0068 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just finished my 2hr session with Ashley and her friend Vanessa about an hour ago, and now that the adrenaline has worn off, I am starting to feel the stiffness in my neck and shoulders from all the chokes and scissors they applied. I will need a neck brace by morning.

Vanessa arrived first by about 30 minutes and had me in a brutal sleeperhold when Ashley knocked on the door. Foolishly, I quickly stood up, and attempted to walk to the door. But due to a lack of bloodflow to my brain from Vanessa's chokehold, I was staggering, and my speech was slurred when I opened the door. I am sure Ashley's first impression was that I was drunk or high on something until I explained.

There are plenty of reviews of Ashley in this thread that I can repeat, such as "she is strong for her size,extremely pretty,super fun, a great trash talker, great wrestler etc...etc....etc... And all of those are indeed true, (especially the part about her being SUPER HOT!!! But the one thing that impressed me most, and something that I have not read in her reviews, is her technique when applying her holds.

She can place you in a scissor or choke hold, and with very little effort, get you to tap just from the angle/location she positions her legs/arms.
For example, part of the session was each girl putting me into a specific scissor hold and keeping a stop watch to see how long I could last before tapping out. Vanessa went first, and I lasted for about 15 seconds before tapping. Ashley then applied the same scissor, and had me tapping almost instantly. She then showed Vanessa how to position her scissorhold on me in the same way. This time, instead of taking about 15 seconds to tap out from Vanessa's scissors, I only lasted about 3 seconds. All because of the slightly different technique used when she positioned her legs around my head/neck.

And even though Ashley has plenty of strength, she is the perfect example of technique being more important than brute strength.
Her scissors were very precise, almost like a surgeon, and her rear naked choke was lethal. but absolutely painless. We did not do any full knockouts (my choice) but Ashley did put me into her rear naked choke several times and would have me in tunnel vision mode right on the edge of darkness for about 60 seconds. When my legs started having involuntary spasms and began to quiver, she knew to lighten the hold. And then my vision would start to open back up to normal, only to have her apply it again. By far, one of the best rear naked chokes in the business.
If you ever find yourself in Jacksonville, or any of the cities she is travelling in, you owe it to yourself to schedule a session with this "Wildcat"

PS--If you don't want her to keep squeezing you in a chokehold or scissors after you tap out, make sure you do not tell her that she looks like Taylor Swift.
Just curious - how would you rate her body scissors?
Old 19-Apr-17, 01:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just curious - how would you rate her body scissors?
I weigh about 300lbs, so only a Woman of about 6 foot or taller can get their legs around my body, so I have no idea. Her head scissors were very effective though. As I posted above, she has excellent technique which makes her scissors more effective than women that have bigger/stronger legs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-18, 19:19
Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Anyone know how to buy these Ashley Wildcat videos?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

They were posted on her twitter page but can't find them on her Clips4Sale page.
Old 25-Dec-18, 23:23
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanversCarew [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone know how to buy these Ashley Wildcat videos?

They were posted on her twitter page but can't find them on her Clips4Sale page.
Maybe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Dec-18, 23:57
Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24 Points: 3,305, Level: 24
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Maybe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks.

Not there though. Maybe it's just not been released yet.

Tags
ashley wildcat, competitive, private, session