Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Old 24-Nov-11, 12:35
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts
Default Re: Introductions

Welcome to the forum, guys!
Old 24-Nov-11, 12:58
Points: 4,902, Level: 29 Points: 4,902, Level: 29 Points: 4,902, Level: 29
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Hello guys, I am new to the forum. I have just been discovering my passion for mixed wrestling. I am particularly realizing what I have never een realising before: There are so many girls/women out there who are getting fitter and stronger whereas guys are turning more and more into couch potatoes. I even start realizing there are many women who could easily own me in a physical confrontation what is a bit intimidating on the one hand but attractive on the other hand
Old 28-Nov-11, 16:19
Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hey everyone!

Been here for about two days now, getting the feel for things, meeting people, contributing whatever I can/wherever I can, etc. But figured I should take a moment or two to post here in this thread, to "officially" say hi to everyone!!

I've had a great time here so far, and I have to say it feels great to be in the company of so many like-minded individuals; while I'm sure the specific nuances of our individual tastes vary from person to person, it's awesome to have a community where we can share stories, ideas, materials, have discussions, and just be around people that we can relate to!! Basically do all the things that friends do

My personal tastes revolve around mixed wrestling (though admittedly more the 'fantasy' style of mixed wrestling than the truly 'competitive' style, as I prefer some facesitting tossed into the mix, which is pretty rare in things marketed under the 'competitive' label)...but regardless of personal tastes, I just love this subculture & community in general....and therefore I am really glad to be in a place filled with people that enjoy similar interests!!

Actually, kinda using "mixed wrestling" as a generic label; actual mixed wrestling, specifically, is my largest area of interest. but I'm also interested in the variety of activities that are usually closely associated with it, like aspects of female domination, facesitting, etc. It's just so much easier to say "mixed wrestling" than to list off dozens of things. Haha.

I've been interested in mixed wrestling for nearly as long as I can remember, going back to when I was in grade school. I'd had several experiences with mixed wrestling when I was younger, in grade school and high school, and straight through even to this day (though opportunities to enjoy the activity are much less common these days, sadly).

Of course, I couldn't really explore the subject and fully enjoy it until I got older, when I had access to things like a computer & the Internet Back when I was younger I just knew I liked the thought and the activity; I hadn't the foggiest clue that I would discover a wonderful world filled with others that were also interested in it! In fact I didn't even realize that there was a formal name for it. LOL.

Anyways, so I got into things a long time ago. My first Internet exposures, and chances to explore the topic, were back in the days of Internet Explorer 3 & 4; when the Greeneyes website only had about 15 videos in their online catalog, nobody sold "memberships", etc. LOL, that makes me feel so old saying it like that; I'm just 38.

As a result of this long-time interest, I have collected a great deal of material, experiences, stories, and stuff that I'm looking forward to being able to share with the community.

Gosh, I could ramble on and on...about how I got interested, what experiences I've had....all in due time I guess!!

I guess I'll just finish up here by saying that I've met a lot of great folks already at this site, just in the two short days that I have been here; as well as out & about in the world of mixed wrestling, in general. And I hope to continue that

Thanks guys!
Rhinos

Last edited by Rhinos; 28-Nov-11 at 16:37.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhinos For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Nov-11, 16:28
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Welcome on board, Rhinos! I thoroughly enjoy your shares!
Old 09-Dec-11, 03:31
Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18 Points: 2,024, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Hello! I am from St. Louis. Not much of a scene here, have to travel to Chicago or advertise and get lucky here once in a while to find a good match. I just love to be dominated by a sexy girl in a wrestling match. Me and my ex-girlfriend had a great Sunday night routine. We would have a nice wrestling match before going to bed. It was so much fun.
Old 09-Dec-11, 05:55
Christy1985

Hi I'm Christy and I have been a mixed wrestling fan and a mixed wrestler for a good while now...usually I can beat the guys without a lot of trouble, but recently I had a match where things turned out a little differently...anyway glad to be here and looking forward to enjoying myself...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-11, 10:50
Temporary group
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Names Tom and I have been mixed wrestling for the last 3 years but I have only been in 11 matches where 4 of the females were professionals, currently have won 10 out of the 11 wrestling matches so its a pretty good record

I used to do Ju Jitsu but only did it for 4 months until a job as an Area manager so my schdule could not fit around the classes that I took..
Old 12-Dec-11, 04:50
nzrassler

Hi All,
NZ RAssler here. I enjoy watching women wrestling and have been lucky enough to wrestle with a few women over the years. Its not about who is the strongest - it's about having fun and trying to outwit each other. Having said all this, I do admire the look of strong athletic women :-)
Old 16-Dec-11, 05:06
locutus

loved it since i was a boy. very erotic as an adult. especially love nude wrestling!
Old 16-Dec-11, 08:41
Points: 2,469, Level: 20 Points: 2,469, Level: 20 Points: 2,469, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Hallo I,m Stratos from Sweden and a Big Fan of Mixed wrestling! Its difficult to find swedish women to wrestling with, so I´m here to maybe find some.
Swedish women are HOT! but shy. You NEVER forgott if you have wrestled with a Swedish Woman.... the Energy!

Stratos

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling