Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-18, 17:41
Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29 Points: 4,843, Level: 29
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default possible fake profile- sessiongirls

hey all.
Just letting you know of a possible fake profile on sesiongirls again. There is a profile named Brownee from new york city. She is asking for a 150 dollar deposit. However, i did a google image search and strangely nothing popped up. Did anybody actually session with her?
Old 18-Oct-18, 21:35
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts
Default Re: possible fake profile- sessiongirls

EMAIL I received today :

I need to report another scammer (shame on me). Don't know if you've heard this from others, but I've had a few experiences within the last few months where girls on your list require an Apple/ITunes gift card as a deposit. I've sent in, and then they're no shows. Unlike PayPal, it's much harder to get a refund from Apple/Itunes.

This just happened again with "Brownie", aka Melanie Brown, who has herself listed under NYC on your site.

Really want to make sure that guys on your site know this is a scam, and she is part of it.

Asking for Proof of Identity is obviously not helping the prevention of scamming
So far the following girls have scammed ( with proof of identity )

Joy Destroy
therealdon
Brownee
Elena Ink Fit
GoldenGirl
6footAmazon
Huntress
Kinky Linda

Also there's been other numerous profiles that I've already rejected
due to their failure of NOT providing Proof of Identity
Old 19-Oct-18, 00:53
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

Even apple has a warning on their website about the iTunes gift card scam.
Be aware of scams involving App Store & iTunes Gift Cards:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-18, 04:49
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
EMAIL I received today :

I need to report another scammer (shame on me). Don't know if you've heard this from others, but I've had a few experiences within the last few months where girls on your list require an Apple/ITunes gift card as a deposit. I've sent in, and then they're no shows. Unlike PayPal, it's much harder to get a refund from Apple/Itunes.

This just happened again with "Brownie", aka Melanie Brown, who has herself listed under NYC on your site.

Really want to make sure that guys on your site know this is a scam, and she is part of it.

Asking for Proof of Identity is obviously not helping the prevention of scamming
So far the following girls have scammed ( with proof of identity )

Joy Destroy
therealdon
Brownee
Elena Ink Fit
GoldenGirl
6footAmazon
Huntress
Kinky Linda

Also there's been other numerous profiles that I've already rejected
due to their failure of NOT providing Proof of Identity

Let me take back Elena Ink Fit... she was not removed due to Scamming but due to proof of identity , the picture she provided does not look like
her profile picture.
Old 24-Oct-18, 05:38
Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32 Points: 5,659, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let me take back Elena Ink Fit... she was not removed due to Scamming but due to proof of identity , the picture she provided does not look like
her profile picture.
Jennifer--

I am so sorry you have to deal with this aspect of the site. What you've created at SG.com has been an amazing tool for everybody, and it's awful to see people try to use it for their selfish gains. I really do hope that you know we all appreciate the work you put in on the website beyond belief, and it's become one of my absolute go-to websites when trying to book sessions and what not. I know it absolutely must suck to get bogged down with this aspect of it all (why put yourself through the stress!), but please know that we're all super thankful for such an aesthetically pleasing and effective website.

Tyler in Boston
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KTJ1990 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-18, 13:00
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
her profile picture.
You have to remember scammers spend more time finding ways to cheat people out of their money than you do with Anji trying to improve your wrestling skills. You have created a site that is a great resource. Don't let the actions of a few con artist sour you on what you have accomplished.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-18, 16:51
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfm [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have to remember scammers spend more time finding ways to cheat people out of their money than you do with Anji trying to improve your wrestling skills. You have created a site that is a great resource. Don't let the actions of a few con artist sour you on what you have accomplished.
I agree. Jennifer puts quite a bit of effort into her site. I don't feel it's necessarily her responsibility to make sure the girls that session are properly vetted. Performing one's own due diligence is the individual's responsibility. When a new girl appears on the site with no previous history, it just seems like a bad idea to give them a deposit. I'd suggest telling them you're not comfortable with that, and if they won't schedule a session, then that's how it goes. Wait until they have some feedback, or modify their policies. These Con Artists prey on the guys that are trusting, and it's a shameful practice.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Corner Man For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-18, 17:41
Session Wrestler
Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43 Points: 10,164, Level: 43
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,126 Times in 333 Posts

And unfortunately the deception goes both ways, we session ladies have to deal daily with scammers, jokers, timewasters etc. and weeding out the fakes from the real clients that are serious about booking a session. Daily e-mails from overseas "unsecured thrill seekers" pretending to be "near by" to play mind games etc, I am usually good at spotting them 99% of the time but always do my due diligence, unfortunately it is part of the process in any dealings, even business have to deal with "bad apples" on a daily basis. I think deposits thru paypal are a safe way for session ladies to know who they are dealing with and how serious the client is in booking. As for new profiles, I will advise guys to watch out for: Bad English grammar, asking for "gift cards", suspicious pictures taken from another site, wait for reviews, ask the lady if she knows/train or is a friend with another session lady (reference). and like many said, for new profiles, do not send a large deposit, losing $30 - $50 is not fun but it will hurt more to lose $100 +
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anji For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Oct-18, 21:14
Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30 Points: 5,218, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And unfortunately the deception goes both ways, we session ladies have to deal daily with scammers, jokers, timewasters etc. and weeding out the fakes from the real clients that are serious about booking a session. Daily e-mails from overseas "unsecured thrill seekers" pretending to be "near by" to play mind games etc, I am usually good at spotting them 99% of the time but always do my due diligence, unfortunately it is part of the process in any dealings, even business have to deal with "bad apples" on a daily basis. I think deposits thru paypal are a safe way for session ladies to know who they are dealing with and how serious the client is in booking. As for new profiles, I will advise guys to watch out for: Bad English grammar, asking for "gift cards", suspicious pictures taken from another site, wait for reviews, ask the lady if she knows/train or is a friend with another session lady (reference). and like many said, for new profiles, do not send a large deposit, losing $30 - $50 is not fun but it will hurt more to lose $100 +
Great post!
The Following User Says Thank You to The Corner Man For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Oct-18, 12:53
Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30 Points: 5,265, Level: 30
Last Achievements

A good post with great advice on how to deal with potential scammers. Also thanks sharing a little insight into what you have to deal with on your side. Hope it won't lead to your becoming bitter and cynical so that you leave the scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anji [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to jfm For This Useful Post: