Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Jul-13, 05:16
Temporary group
Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42 Points: 9,639, Level: 42
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Match With Gia Primo

So I had a session with Gia in Georgia back in the spring and while I mentioned it, I don't think I ever got around to making a topic and posting the full review here. Anyway, here was my awesome experience with this amazing wrestler.

First of all, Gia was extremely easy to set up an appointment with. It was actually the day before the session when I contacted her about the possibility of meeting. She was more than happy to meet at her place in Atlanta. I arrived and we spoke for a few minutes, before she went to get changed and warning me that she was "done being nice now." She returned in a beautiful red bikini and we quickly got to wrestling.

I was immediately stunned by how strong and skilled she was. She's a small girl at 5'4, and I'm 6'2 and probably have close to 100 pounds on her. But she threw me around on the ground like a rag doll. Within a few seconds, she had my body contorted and I was frantically tapping in one choke hold after another. After losing at wrestling, we moved into scissor holds. Wow, I've never tapped so many times. The incredible thing is that she doesn't have very big legs. They're lean and very muscular, but when she gets them around just the right spot on your ribs or anywhere on your neck, they're just torturous. Those lean muscles suddenly bulge out and cut into your body like pythons.

The last part of our session was a little roleplay with her in a secretary/business skirt and blouse. She really excels at playing the part and had me do a little leg worship before putting me through some more inescapable squeezes. I'm telling you, once she locks her ankles, you can't budge her legs an inch. Truly impressive.

All in all, I had a terrific session. I've never felt a tighter squeeze than Gia's scissors. Awesome girl and awesome session. You'll love looking into her silvery eyes as she's crushing you.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cav_Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-13, 08:49
Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48 Points: 12,472, Level: 48
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Match With Gia Primo

Great review - thanks. Goes to show that finding a well trained wrestler who knows what she's doing can make all the difference between an ok session & a really great one.

Last edited by sensualwrestler; 10-Jul-13 at 08:52. Reason: typos
The Following User Says Thank You to sensualwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jul-13, 13:40
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Cool review, I would like to try to session with her one day.
Old 27-Dec-22, 04:12
Points: 1,697, Level: 16 Points: 1,697, Level: 16 Points: 1,697, Level: 16
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Gia skills and technique was pretty amazing in her prime
The Following User Says Thank You to John Malkovis For This Useful Post: