Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Dec-14, 15:08
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Cool Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Hey, all! Sorry I've taken a while to get this match summary up, a few things have gone on in the past couple weeks. But I'm here now! Before we start, here's Miley's measurements (in the customary system for you american boys)
MILEY CYRUS
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 106 lbs.
Bra Size: 32A
Have I ever told you guys how much I hate Miley Cyrus? Well, I hate her SO MUCH. I thought she was annoying in her Hannah Montana days? Not compared to whatever she's become. I decided (with you guys' help) to take her down a notch. Now, she didn't give me more than an address and the instructions to 'enter through the back' when I got there, so I was nervous. The address in question happened to be a boxing and wrestling bar, so I had a sickening feeling of what was about to go down. I 'entered through the back' and saw Miley standing there in a robe, waiting for me. "What the bloody hell is this?" I asked her, none-too-politely. "Our match." She said. "Oh, and you won't be needing anything but a robe until you're out in the ring." 'Is she serious?' I thought. 'She expects me to go out there naked and wrestle her in front of all these people?' Then, I thought, 'That's exactly what I should have expected.' So, I stripped, and threw on a robe. DING DING DING. There it is. Miley went out first. Of course she did. She's probably a regular here. I knew when she'd thrown off her robe, exposing herself, because there were several 'ooooh's and wolf whistles from the men. Then it was my turn. I didn't do anything special. I ran halfway down the track, stopped to throw my robe, (more wolf whistles), and then ran and slid under the bottom rope. The bell DINGed again almost immediately, signaling the start of the match. They all knew who Miley was, and I didn't matter. She almost immediately got me in a sleeperhold, and began fingering me, knowing I'd be easier to pin when I'd orgasmed. I elbowed her in the stomach and the head, alternating until she let go. Then, I powerbombed her, and went for the pin. 1...2...- she lifted. "Not in my house." She whispers, then she pulls me into a camel clutch/boston crab combination. Luckily for me, we're right by the ropes, so I cause a rope break, then use another Powerbomb, then pick her up and perform a torture rack, into a backbreaker. Then, I try to pin her again. 1...2...3! Yes! Take that you bitch! I finger myself until I cum on her face, then I walk backstage. I get my clothes on, and leave. Take THAT you bitch.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 08:08
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Miley Cyrus turned out to be tougher than I would have given her credit for, but fortunately you were too much woman for her, Savannah. Thanks for sharing another account in your ongoing war with the celebutantes. Can't wait to see who will be next....
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-14, 23:38
Last Achievements

Wink Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Miley Cyrus turned out to be tougher than I would have given her credit for, but fortunately you were too much woman for her, Savannah. Thanks for sharing another account in your ongoing war with the celebutantes. Can't wait to see who will be next....
Thanks, mate! I'll definitely let you guys know when I'm taking on the next challenger!
Old 11-Dec-14, 23:49
Last Achievements

Talking Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

So, what do you guys think? I've been thinking of challenging Dove Cameron and Selena Gomez to a tag-team match with my best mate Ellie. Let me know what you think, and I'll decide based on that.
Old 12-Dec-14, 10:09
Last Achievements

Both Dove Cameron and Selena Gomez have very pretty faces that could only improve if pinned beneath you. I vote to see you and Ellie tear apart the Disney duo. Speaking of Ellie, could you tell us a bit more about your best mate?
Old 12-Dec-14, 14:11
Last Achievements

Lightbulb Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Both Dove Cameron and Selena Gomez have very pretty faces that could only improve if pinned beneath you. I vote to see you and Ellie tear apart the Disney duo. Speaking of Ellie, could you tell us a bit more about your best mate?
I'd love to! I've known her since I was born, we look a LOT alike, and she's a singer just like me! Except maybe more famous. Her full name (she hates this name) is Elena Jane Goulding, but I call her El, or Ellie. She's been singing since 2008. Some of her songs are Figure 8, Halcyon, and Lights (look them up) Anyway, she showed a LOT of enthusiasm for helping me out with this, and we've been friends for about 19 years, so... Yeah. That's a bit more about my best mate, mate.
Old 13-Dec-14, 20:54
Last Achievements

My only disappointment is that you two gorgeous girls don't do mixed matches, as I would love to take you on myself. I am definitely NOT a TV starlet, though, so I won't knock us off topic. I look forward to seeing the female Rock n Roll Express take down Gomez and Cameron. Thanks again for such a fun series, Savannah.
Old 13-Dec-14, 21:15
Last Achievements

Cool Re: My quest to dominate all tv starlets

Quote:
My only disappointment is that you two gorgeous girls don't do mixed matches, as I would love to take you on myself. I am definitely NOT a TV starlet, though, so I won't knock us off topic. I look forward to seeing the female Rock n Roll Express take down Gomez and Cameron. Thanks again for such a fun series, Savannah.
I'm just glad I get to meet so many awesome people out of this
Old 03-Jan-15, 22:46
Last Achievements

Sorry I couldn't get this up sooner, mates! My computer had issues, and then I went home for Christmas and New Year's. But hey, here it is.
MEASUREMENTS
DOVE CAMERON
HEIGHT: 5'2"
WEIGHT: 108 lbs.
BRA SIZE: 32B
(I was surprised by how big she is, if you know what I mean)
SELENA GOMEZ
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 110 lbs
BRA SIZE: 32B
ELLIE GOULDING
HEIGHT: 5'5"
WEIGHT: 134 lbs.
BRA SIZE: 34A
Now, I was surprised by how much lighter they all are than me. I mean, I consider myself to be in great shape, but the three of them put me to shame. Ah well. Now for what you guys came to see.
Selena was prepping Dove, who looked like a deer in the headlights, when we walked in. Selena was wearing a tight and rather revealing bikini, while Dove was wearing a normal purple leotard. "Dove, you can't be afraid of doing dirty things. They'll do whatever they can to win, and we need to do the same thing." Dove was terrified, the poor girl. "B-but-" "H'llo! How about we get this shit started, hm?" Just like Ellie. Fun, but down to business all at once. She was wearing something similar to what Selena had on, but while Selena's was black, Ellie's was cherry red. I was wearing a yellow bikini that, while it wasn't as revealing as Selena's and Ellie's, didn't leave too much to the imagination. I cracked my knuckles in anticipation, watching Dove flinch with each pop. "Who'll start for your team, then, Savannah? Dove is starting for ours." Dove turned quickly at this. "Wha-?" I grinned. "I'll go first, then." Me and Dove got into the ring, Dove glaring at her partner, me grinning at mine. Selena rang the bell. Dove ran at me, and I stuck out an arm and clotheslined her as she went by. "Just a little off, love." I sat on her chest. "Now, I'm going to get on." She struggled. Oh, she struggled. I just made my way onto her throat. "Need a pillow, Dove, darling?" I positioned my legs so that they were under Dove's head, and she was staring at my womanhood. I could feel her tense up under me, so I went into a more traditional schoolgirl pin. "Please get off." She said pitifully. "Oh, sweetie. You know I'm not doing that." I then scooted up onto her face. "MMMPHHH!" Dove was screaming into my panties, panicked out of her mind. I calmly reached a hand back and starting pleasuring her, which only made her scream more. Eventually, the leotard became soaked in the area of where I was. I then tagged in Ellie. Ellie is a submissions expert. In our high school days, we had a league with a few friends in my basement. I think you can guess who got her opponents to tap most often. She went to town on Dove, getting her in a boston crab, then a camel clutch, then a bow and arrow, then a figure four leglock. She was putting Dove through hell, and enjoying it. Eventually, Dove got a break while Ellie was distracted, and she tagged in Selena. Selena, as you will come to learn, is ruthless. She will do anything to secure a victory. For now, she was being dominated by Ellie. She was put through every textbook submission move, and some more that were thought up by Ellie herself. Selena screamed, and Ellie tagged me in, grinning. I grabbed Selena's hair, and dragged her up. She was weak from Ellie's submission techniques. I prepared a move, then felt an unbelievable pain between my legs. Period? No, that was last week. It dawned on me. Selena had kicked me between the legs. I was paralyzed with pain. Selena threw me to the ground, and mounted me. She got me into what can only be described as the 69 position, pulled my panties down so that they were out of the way, and started eating me. I moaned, and tried to escape, but Selena had me fast. I could feel an orgasm coming on. Luckily, we were close enough to Ellie that I could tag her in. I discarded my panties. No use wasting time pulling them back up. Ellie tackled Selena, pulling her bra off and smothering her. Selena thrashed, and in her thrashing, inadvertently tagged in Dove. Dove got in the ring with much hesitation, only to get slapped into a boston crab/camel clutch hybrid. Dove screamed and started tapping frantically. We weren't playing by official rules, so we still had to take Selena down. Selena got into the ring, shoving Dove as she went. Ellie tapped me in without even trying to get Selena to submit. I got Selena to the ground and sat on her face. She started kicking and thrashing, they grew sluggish, and, eventually, stopped. Selena was out. I woke her up with a punch to the breast, then gave her a revenge kick to her crotch. Me and Ellie left, leaving Dove and Selena to gather their stuff and leave.
Old 04-Jan-15, 00:37
Last Achievements

Damn, you were lucky Ellie was there, Savannah. And watching her in action only makes me wish more that you girls took on guys, too.

Dove seemed way out of her comfort zone and her league, but Selena was a ruthless little bitch. Great action and a close call when she almost had you.

Thank you so much for sharing another story in your war on the starlets.

Tags
bitch, blonde, british, domination, sexy