Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 12-Sep-14, 21:29
Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97 Points: 48,662, Level: 97
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,541 Times in 538 Posts
Default Bristol Palin punches (un)lucky guy 6 times!

Well, it looks like America's favorite trailer-park family is at it again! News sources around the USA are reporting that the brood of failed Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin raised all sorts of hell at a party in Wasilla, Alaska last weekend. It all capped off with Sarah's infamous daughter, Bristol, assaulting the owner of the house at which they were partying with no less then SIX right hooks to the face!

Here's one of numerous news links to the story going around:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now, I'm no fan of Sarah "Seeing Russia From My Backporch" Palin and her clan, but you have to admit, Bristol is kinda hot. It's reported that her victim of her six straight right hooks just stood there and took it...didn't even try to block her punches or defend himself...she just used him for a punching bag. Would I be off the mark if I made a guess Mr. Bristol Victim was just maybe enjoying the Bristol beatdown? Hell, take a look at this pic of Bristol (not from the beatdown, sorry, no photos of the ruckus have been released yet...but I WILL keep an eye out!) and you tell me: Would getting beaten up by this girl be such a bad thing? ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1349121546_bristol-palin-1-467.jpg (99.0 KB, 418 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to lakewoodmatt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 22:28
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Bristol Palin punches (un)lucky guy 6 times!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakewoodmatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, it looks like America's favorite trailer-park family is at it again! News sources around the USA are reporting that the brood of failed Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin raised all sorts of hell at a party in Wasilla, Alaska last weekend. It all capped off with Sarah's infamous daughter, Bristol, assaulting the owner of the house at which they were partying with no less then SIX right hooks to the face!

Here's one of numerous news links to the story going around:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now, I'm no fan of Sarah "Seeing Russia From My Backporch" Palin and her clan, but you have to admit, Bristol is kinda hot. It's reported that her victim of her six straight right hooks just stood there and took it...didn't even try to block her punches or defend himself...she just used him for a punching bag. Would I be off the mark if I made a guess Mr. Bristol Victim was just maybe enjoying the Bristol beatdown? Hell, take a look at this pic of Bristol (not from the beatdown, sorry, no photos of the ruckus have been released yet...but I WILL keep an eye out!) and you tell me: Would getting beaten up by this girl be such a bad thing? ;-)
I believe Sarah will make a decent primary run in 2016
Old 12-Sep-14, 22:51
Points: 3,546, Level: 24 Points: 3,546, Level: 24 Points: 3,546, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

"Seeing russia from my back porch",was spoken by tina fey doing a parody in a skit on saturday night live.
The Following User Says Thank You to lin63 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-14, 23:00
Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin63 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
"Seeing russia from my back porch",was spoken by tina fey doing a parody in a skit on saturday night live.
Correct. The real Palin wouldn't know where Russia is or which country she could see from her back porch.
The Following User Says Thank You to hms1gr For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-14, 00:09
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hms1gr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Correct. The real Palin wouldn't know where Russia is or which country she could see from her back porch.
Have you seen any of her recent speeches? I think you underestimate her.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Sep-14, 00:47
Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Have you seen any of her recent speeches? I think you underestimate her.
I doubt that anybody who runs for senior office, regardless of their backround and political affiliation (fuck, she could be President under certain cirmumstances, brrrr!) at the age she did it back in 2008, should be excused for knowing absolute SHIT about most serious issues including foreign policy, especially in a country like the US. There is no excuse for that. She was absolutely useless.

About her recent speeches or rather unfortunate rants, I am afraid I do not agree with you. She remains very dangerous to the US, her party and ultimately, should she gain a higher office one day, the world. Please, do not think for a moment that I support Democrat but usually overzealous, ultra religious, animal killing politicians who fail at the core of their ideology - in this case, her totally FUCKED UP family - really scare the shit out of me. I am too much of a libertarian to put up with all that. Now, Senator John McCain, well, a totally different politician operating at another lever from her.
Old 13-Sep-14, 01:01
Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88 Points: 40,949, Level: 88
Last Achievements

Thanked 14,376 Times in 1,314 Posts

We will not be discussing politics in this section.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlingfan For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread