Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jan-13, 18:33
Points: 39,490, Level: 87 Points: 39,490, Level: 87 Points: 39,490, Level: 87
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,758 Times in 433 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Open Mike

I think you guys can make few comp/semicomp wrestling videos as well (DWW type videos) (which at least look real). The wrestling part is generally not prominent in your videos. There are a lot of guys who like such stuff.
Can you bring in some thick/chubby girls also like in grapplinggirls? I cannot resist such videos
The Following User Says Thank You to anshu.singh088 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 18:37
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,726 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Kobra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Damn she is hot here as well.>.>
I have question.

Lia Labowe and Cali Kobra.
They look thin.Do their scissors really hurt,and cant they really knock you out? :P

You should do schoolgirlpin,reverse pins more often...i guess.
And your scissor foxes trailer is under construction for a year already.
Make a new trailer,i remember this trailer from when you opened your scissor foxes company.
Your new one is under construtcion for tooooo long.
Sometimes the thinner girls are more dangerous and for Lia Labowe and Cali Kobra, that is exactly the case. I'm sure some will agree with that. The thinner girls can sometimes get you in tighter and block your arteries. Lia is crazy strong and between her training and hundreds of sessions, she has it down pat. Cali was a dancer most of her life and took the time to let Venus train her well. They have both knocked me out for real.

As for the trailer, I do have a crazy one that I have been working on since last year. Should be out by spring hopefully. Just been crazy busy but it will be worth the wait

Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 18:57
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taalesoufs [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thank for all Jay! Made back kortney olson !!! She's not on your top 5 ?
Or scar? She make incredible videos in your site
Kortney Olson is crazy tough and she really made me suffer in "Scissor Challenge 80" and "Live Scissor Cam". Like I mentioned before, the girls in my top 5 are based on how scared I got. Merely fractions of a difference and Kortney is definitely up there with all of them. And look at Scar's legs. She did some serious damage to both me and our first timer Steve who we never heard from for a long time after that. My number 10 pick would probably be as strong as number 1 but either spared me from a near death experience or can only squeeze 1000 lbs of pressure instead of 1005. What I'm saying is I really had my hands tied with just 5. Let's put it this way, almost all the Foxes can kill you with their legs if they wanted to

Jay
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-13, 19:19
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As promised, here is a pic of Cali Kobra's new video coming out either tomorrow or the next day on her store ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]). Hope you like.

Jay

Her video is now for sale here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Here is the story:

Cali Kobra - The Ex-Girlfriend's Revenge

I finally found him. He thought he could hide from me and get a restraining order. Nice try. He was quite shocked to see me at his door. I barged in and threw him to the ground, trapping him in my reverse headscissor. Yes, this brought him back memories. He begged like a little bitch but I had to knock him out. I just had to. How else would I have tied his hands and feet together without a fuss? As he woke up and realized what was going on, I slowly started removing my shirt and pants, revealing my athletic body in a very sexy bra and panty set I just picked up. I wanted him to see what he was missing. I know what he didn't miss; my scissors, Sure he had a scissor fetish when I met him but he always said that my scissors were too strong. Silly boy, I wasn't doing it to please him. I was doing it to please me. Oh how I missed squeezing him. It's been too long. Time for my favorite part now when his body goes limp from my power. I just LOVE that! See you soon sweetie! XOXO

Last edited by JayFox; 21-Jan-13 at 22:51.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 01:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yololo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Make more POV videos! I know that you have one with Gia but there really arent many of those around and I think we need more of them!

Also thanks for asking for our opinions.
You got it yololo. We've done 5 POV so far (2 for VenusGrip, Monix, Gia Primo and 1 for Cali Kobra's C4S store available soon). So far the Monix and Venus ones sold really well, so as long as Gia's and Cali's sell (which I'm quite sure they will), we will keep pumpin' them out. If anyone has seen any of them, please give your feedback and let me know what you would change. I haven't really seen too many from other companies so I don't have much to go on. I know our friend Jenna Preston uses POV angles a lot and it seems to be working really good for them. So let me know how you like them so far.

Thanks,
Jay
Old 22-Jan-13, 06:44
Temporary group
Points: 4,365, Level: 27 Points: 4,365, Level: 27 Points: 4,365, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

More humiliation maybe. More verbal mocking. Bondage, gagging, hand over mouth, etc. Sexy outfits. Boots. Jeans with boots, etc.

Just some ideas. Thanks for reading. Hope you have continued success.
The Following User Says Thank You to heynow For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 16:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu.singh088 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you guys can make few comp/semicomp wrestling videos as well (DWW type videos) (which at least look real). The wrestling part is generally not prominent in your videos. There are a lot of guys who like such stuff.
Can you bring in some thick/chubby girls also like in grapplinggirls? I cannot resist such videos
I've thought about hiring some thick/chubby girls. I'm always game for trying new stuff and as long as the sales are good, we can hire more. I'll give it a whirl. What do the rest of you think of thick/chubby girls for scissor/wrestling?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 16:56
Temporary group
Points: 6,018, Level: 33 Points: 6,018, Level: 33 Points: 6,018, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Hey Jay

Absolutely love the pov videos, will be happy to see heaps more. Evena complete pov video would be awesome such as Jenna Prestons - Scissored by Jenna where she has the camera mounted to erics head for the whole video, giving u you a scissor session experience start to finish. Would love to see something like this from Venus or one of your other foxes , especially with a real ko to end it.
The Following User Says Thank You to tbloom For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 17:20
Points: 3,504, Level: 24 Points: 3,504, Level: 24 Points: 3,504, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've thought about hiring some thick/chubby girls. I'm always game for trying new stuff and as long as the sales are good, we can hire more. I'll give it a whirl. What do the rest of you think of thick/chubby girls for scissor/wrestling?
Hi, Jay. Honestly, that wouldn't be my first choice for buying a new video. I like the body type of women like Bijou Steal. Not overly muscular, but very fit all over. But I suppose there are some that like chubby girls. To me a fit body is just sexier.
The Following User Says Thank You to femdomlov For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jan-13, 17:33
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Christ, why didn't I notice this topic earlier?

Hey Jay, great to see a producer actually paying attention to the community and asking four our opinions. I give you props for that.

Now, honestly, I've always prefered Scissorvixens over Scissorfoxes and that has one simple reason: For my taste, your clips are a little bit to...well...dare I say "boring"? As said, for me personally that is.
Of course I haven't seen or watched every clip you offer on your site, not even every preview clip for that matter, but the ones I've seen contained nothing more that just a lady squeezing your neck...yeah, that's the whole purpose, I know, lol. But how about adding some thigh snaps/thrusts or (what I love the most) quivering/shaking/butt jiggling reverse scissors? With that you'd have some variiety in your clips which could give you more viewers, because I'm sure there are some dudes that like this...I'll call it "playful" scissoring as much as I do.
So..as said, there might be such clips, I haven't seen yet, but if not, this is my suggestion.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blackout For This Useful Post:

Tags
aiden, fantasy wrestling, headscissor, headscissors, jennifer thomas, latex pants, ludella hahn, mixed wrestling, nessie, nessie squeeze, safa warda, scissor foxes, scissor hold, scissorfoxes, scissorhold, scissorholds