Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Mar-15, 21:52
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Do women like it when they overpower a man in wrestling?

From everything I have ever seen and heard about this topic I think it's pretty obvious that females absolutely love to defeat a male opponent in something like wrestling. Growing up we had a few female bullies in the neighborhood who made a regular habit of terrorizing local males and I also had an enormous stepsister who made me her primary target. I have witnessed a number of high school wrestling matches in which female wrestlers defeated a male opponent and they all seemed very delighted to say the least. During my adult life I have met many a session wrestler as well as other assorted dominant females and some of them have told me they were lifestyle dominant and naturally enjoyed overpowering males of all shapes and sizes. I would split those women into three categories; the first is women who are only attracted to other women and wouldn't be interested in any man, the second is women who would welcome a relationship with a male they could beat up and physically control and the last group while they might enjoy kicking the crap out of guys would only date big, macho bodybuilder types rather than the smaller, weaker guys.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Mar-15, 14:19
Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18 Points: 1,982, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I think that most women who can take down a man are glad to know they can take down a man and are probably very willing to do it on a friendship level. However romantically, I think the majority of them want a guy who can protect them. I even heard a session wrestler talk about this in an interview. She knew she could pin most of the men she knows personally, so she found herself the alpha-male type for a lover. I hate this, but I think it's true. But don't lose hope, there are a few exceptions for every rule.
Old 10-Mar-15, 17:59
ssddfaudhey

My wife absolutely hates losing at wrestling with me lol Rare occasions when I do win she will always say she let me.lol Then wants rematch immediately to prove it
Old 10-Mar-15, 18:44
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

So any woman in Martial Arts who is proficient (i.e. muliti-level blackbelt) and at all athletic has no interest in anyone outside those in their martial arts circle bigger and better???
Old 10-Mar-15, 19:35
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

I do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 15:08
Banned
Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15 Points: 1,479, Level: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaten-Up89 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was wondering how a woman feels if she overpower a man in wrestling?

Most women like the man to have the upper hand and be a man!!

I used to like a woman so much and i always fantasy her to beat me in wrestling for real.
She is hot and sexy.

After hard time i manage to seduce her! We had sex several times.

I never asked her though to wrestle me or dominate me or any other similar fetishes because i don't know how she will feel.

She had strong men in past relations.

I want her to wrestle me and beat me FOR REAL and not to play a role, and i know that she can do it!!

I just feel that if she does this for me, she might not like the idea that she is physically superior than me and i wont be as high in her eyes as she has me know, and it might affect our sexual relation.

What do you guys think? Anyone had a similar situation?

It would be nice to hear your thoughts...

Thanks.
I feel compelled to warn you, there are many women who have turned against their men once they've realized their men were the weaker ones. Respect is always the first thing to go for a man in this situation. If you see this happening to you, I highly recommend you warn her to give you her respect back to you or you're walking.

Oh and, uh, should you find your lady love phsycially conquering you like you have been so ardently and passionately dreaming, don't ever let her insult your masculinity. I cannot emphasize this enough, don't let her insult your masculinity; no, not even while she's dominating you during wrestle-sexy time; no, not even if it gets you off and turns you on; no, not even if she's only kidding, because she's not kidding. She is testing you and may even be resentful of you for being weaker than herself and wants to see if you have enough inner strength to assert yourself in another area if physical dominance is out of your reach.

Don't. Let her. Insult. Your masculinity. I speak at length about this because once the woman realizes she's more powerful than her man, wrestle-sexy time is ground zero for the virus when things start to go sour because of it. And the "playful" psychological jabs at your ball sack are always the first symptoms that something is seriously wrong.

Once she starts taking swings at your confidence as a man, you know she is losing respect for you.

Put a stop to that shit or suffer the consequences. If you nurture those little insults because it turns you on or because you're afraid of not being progressive, you're going to suffer, believe it.

Good luck to you, brother.

============
EDIT: Should you find yourself having to put your foot down, you don't have to be a dick about it. Just gently but firmly tell her you're not gonna tolerate disrespect nor put up with any jabs at your manhood from her. Don't tell her she's not allowed to do it. Just tell her if she chooses to continue indulging this kind of nonsense, you're gonna walk.

Easy. And if she asks you what this is all about, well, tell her you want a holy terror in your life, not a hellion. To put it simply.

Last edited by billyLee; 29-Nov-16 at 16:10.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 20:00
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I feel compelled to warn you, there are many women who have turned against their men once they've realized their men were the weaker ones. Respect is always the first thing to go for a man in this situation. If you see this happening to you, I highly recommend you warn her to give you her respect back to you or you're walking.

Oh and, uh, should you find your lady love phsycially conquering you like you have been so ardently and passionately dreaming, don't ever let her insult your masculinity. I cannot emphasize this enough, don't let her insult your masculinity; no, not even while she's dominating you during wrestle-sexy time; no, not even if it gets you off and turns you on; no, not even if she's only kidding, because she's not kidding. She is testing you and may even be resentful of you for being weaker than herself and wants to see if you have enough inner strength to assert yourself in another area if physical dominance is out of your reach.

Don't. Let her. Insult. Your masculinity. I speak at length about this because once the woman realizes she's more powerful than her man, wrestle-sexy time is ground zero for the virus when things start to go sour because of it. And the "playful" psychological jabs at your ball sack are always the first symptoms that something is seriously wrong.

Once she starts taking swings at your confidence as a man, you know she is losing respect for you.

Put a stop to that shit or suffer the consequences. If you nurture those little insults because it turns you on or because you're afraid of not being progressive, you're going to suffer, believe it.

============
EDIT: Should you find yourself having to put your foot down, you don't have to be a dick about it. Just gently but firmly tell her you're not gonna tolerate disrespect nor put up with any jabs at your manhood from her. Don't tell her she's not allowed to do it. Just tell her if she chooses to continue indulging this kind of nonsense, you're gonna walk.

Easy. And if she asks you what this is all about, well, tell her you want a holy terror in your life, not a hellion. To put it simply.

Got any evidence to support these wild claims? That`s probably a silly question

When your girl lost respect for you I seriously doubt it was because of a wrestle.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 20:09
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyLee [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

============

What a sack of shit.
Old 29-Nov-16, 21:54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce911187 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Got any evidence to support these wild claims? That`s probably a silly question
The entire community and their testimonies are my exhibit A through....*gesture* freaking infinity and back again.

Throw a rock and you'll easily hit some dude who drew out and awakened and nourished his woman's inner She-Hulk only to have his beloved She-Hulk ruthlessly crush his balls in her fist for his reward and humiliating him even further by "convincing" him he's a misogynist, sexist pig if he doesn't like it.

And you'll find even more people who will celebrate the occasion, both men and woman alike.

If you want evidence, just look at this forum alone.
The Following User Says Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-16, 22:16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrassleswithgirls [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Some do. I can think of at least 5 women I've known who liked wrestling as wrestling with men, and who got much more turned on during a struggle and winning the struggle. They really liked ending up on top and pinning me which they did on occasion and the sex which inevitably followed wresting (wrestling generates A LOT of sexual energy) was best with them when they won.
Just because a girl has sex with you after dominating you doesn't mean she's turned on by you.

If anything, it is very probable a part of her hates you for being weaker than herself is only having sex with you to bask in her own glory and to complete and consummate her victory (and the points she just scored for Team Woman) rather than consummate her love for you.

If a girl is only turned on by her own power over you but has no arousal for your weakness, you are a dead man, my friend. A dead man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to billyLee For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-16, 03:08
bruce911187
This message has been deleted by bruce911187. Reason: .