Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jan-14, 12:24
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Haunted, A True Story

( This true experience story was not written by me.)

Last summer my girlfriend Janet and I spent two weeks at a resort on the Jersey shore, and what happened there has haunted me ever since.

We spent just about every day on the beach, reading and sunbathing, listening to music on the radio, and going for a quick swim in the ocean whenever the heat got to be too much for us.

For me, one of the main attraction was looking at the women - there was no shortage of beautiful babe's walking around, wearing next to nothing! I would watch them pouring suntan oil into their palms and spreading it all over their browned and nearly naked bodies, and at night, when Janet and I made love, I would often fantasize about one of the women I had seen on the beach that afternoon.

Then one day, as I was reading a paperback, Janet whispered, "Jesus, look at that!" I followed her gaze and saw that she was starrng at a woman in a tiny string bikini. She was about five foot eight, and she was sitting maybe twenty feet away from us, rubbing suntan oil into her thighs.

I had never seen such a muscular woman. Her arms and shoulders bulged andher thighs rippled as she applied the oil. But she didn't look unfeminine. Not in the slightest. She was dark and lovely, with shoulder-length black hair and large blue eyes. Her fingers and toenails were painted a deep red and she was wearing a shear white bikini, that contrasted beautifully with her already dark tan.

Janet seemed unable to take her eyes off the woman, and for some reason thatirritated me greatly. I suggested that we go for a swim and practically had to drag my girlfriend to the water. But once we hit the chilly surf Janet seemed to forget all about the Amazon sunbather. We played around in the waves for about an hour then returned to our towels to discover that the muscle girl was gone. I was annoyed to see a look of disappointment cross over Janet's face as she scanned the beach for the buff brunette. I consoled myself with the knowledge that at such a large resort it was unlikely that we would run across her again.

But I was proven wrong just that evening when we saw her again in the bar of the hotel where we were staying at. This time she was wearing a light cottonshift that ended about two inches above her knees. She had on high-heeled sandalsthat made her calves bulge to an almost unreal extreme. The thin straps of the shift highlighted her powerful looking shoulders and I noted that her breasts stood out proud and firm even though she was wearing no bra. It was easy to make out the provocative points of her large nipples in the flimsy material of the shift she wear.

She was sitting at a table across from us, her muscular legs crossed, sipping what looked like plain club soda not paying any particular attention to anything. I hoped that she was meeting someone but as the minutes dragged on I realized that it was a futile wish. Janet seemed unable to take her eyes off the muscularly built woman.

It became obvious that she was staring at the beautiful Amazon in total fascination, and a few minutes later, she returned Janet's gaze and smiled at her. When Janet smiled back, the woman got up, brought her drink over to our table, and introduced herself.

She said that her name was Darla, she was a practicing architect, and she was used to being stared at, "though not always with such unmistakable appreciation."

We got to talking... That is Janet and Darla got to talking I was busy glaring at herher, trying my level best to make her vanish using mental will power. Janet took no notice as she asked Darla a barrage of questions about what she had done to buildsuch a magnificent body. After this had gone on for awhile Janet invited her up to ourroom to continue the "conversation." I couldn't see anyway I could object to it withoutlooking like a complete jerk, so all three of us rode up in the elevator together.

By the time we got to the room, I suddenly realized what was bothering me: I was jealous of the way my girlfriend seemed so mesmerized by Darla. And it got worse when Janet asked Darla to "make a muscle." Darla flexed her bicep and a hard bulge, bigger then a baseball, appeared on her arm. Janet gasped audibly and asked to feel it.

That was only the beginning. Janet kept insisting that Darla flex other muscles for her and one thing led to another, and soon Darla was doing a full out posing routine for my fascinated girlfriend. Calling out the names of each pose as she flexed.

"Actually, it looks much better with if I cover myself with baby oil," Darla said at one point. As soon as she heard that, Janet sprang up and literally ran to thebathroom, returning with a bottle of baby oil after a frenzied search. Darla slipped off her dress - right in front of me, as if wasn't even there - and started rubbing it all over her sleek, muscle covered frame. When she was slick with it, She struck an eye popping pose that made every muscle in her body seem to nearly leap out of her skin. Janet let out a gasp as she watched Darla's display. Darla, for her part, had a radiant smile as she continued to tense every muscle in in her power packed physique, now naked except for her bikini panties and high-heeled sandals.

Janet was very clearly sexually aroused at the sight, and even though my resentment of her increased, I could feel my cock swelling in my pants as I stared at Darla's lush, muscular body just a few feet in front of me. I can't remember exactly what I said at this point, but I must have commented that however strong Darla looked, she was still only a woman. And that she was still a few inches shorter then me, and most only have weighed about a hundred and fifty ponds.

"A hundred and fifty-eight," she corrected, "and you're definitely right about the female part. But I'm one very strong female. I'm stronger then most of the men who go to my gym and I know I'm a lot stronger then you, stringbean," she said with an angry glare.

I just shook me head and tried to laugh off her assertion, but Darla was to steamed about my remark to let it pass. She took a stance directly in front ofme until our nose's where nearly touching and challenged me to an arm wrestlingcontest.

I couldn't back down to a woman in front of my own girlfriend, so I accepted. We lay stomach down on the floor facing each other and locked hands. Janet called out "1, 2, 3, go," and I let loose with a surge of power that I was sure would have Darla's arm plastered to the floor before she know what was happening. But Darla's arm didn't move and inch. It was as if it were made of stone as she watched me struggle to move it, a small smile crossing over her lovely features. After about a minute of holding my arm immobile she casually looked over at Janet - to make sure she was paying close attention no doubt - then slowly forced my own arm down. Janet laughed gleefully as my arm loudly hit the hard wooden floor of our hotel room.

I got to my feet, blushing furiously, unable to look ether of them in the eye. Janet ran to Darla and threw her arms around her neck, giving her such a big hug it was almost as if she wear hanging on her. Darla seemed to enjoy this and brought her sinewy arms up and pulled Janet even closer. They just stood that way for a moment, molding their bodies to each other, then suddenly Janet brought her lips to Darla's in a tentative but passion filled kiss. It was animpetuous, unexpected kiss, but when Janet pulled back her head, their eyes locked and then Janet once again kissed Darla, taking her time now. Slowly, sensually, their lips parted and their tongues started exploring each others mouths. For a few moments I was too stunned to move, not believing that my own girlfriend would do this right in front of me. But just as I was about to say something, Janet pulled away from Darla, her muscular arms falling away from my slender girlfriend like a cape of living flesh.

I thought that Janet would be embarrassed by her brazen display but she was still to excited over Darla's victory. She was nearly bouncing up and down as she exclaimed "you beat him, Darla, you beat him!" Darla ate up Janet's attention like a cat would lap up a saucier of milk. Janet asked her to make another muscle, saying how she wanted to "see how hard it is now, after doing that." Darla raised her arm and flexed once more for my infatuated girlfriend and Janet touched it, then she started rubbing her hands all over Darla's oil-slicked bicep. "Oh my god, you're just so awesome Darla," Janet said, nearly whispering the words as her eyes drank in Darla's powerful body with worshipful adore. Then Janet sank to her knees, her hands sliding down Darla's oil covered body, caressing her. I couldn't believe it, Janet was about to go down on Darla while I stood by and watched. Enough was enough.

"Get the hell away from her," I yelled pulling at Janet's shoulders and rolling her onto the floor.

A look of sudden rage crossed over Darla's lovely face. "Leave her alone youbastard!" She screamed, then she stepped out of her sandals and pushed me hard in the chest. I went stumbling back and fell onto the sofa. Darla bent down to help Janet to her feet. Seething with rege I jumped up from the couch. Sure, she had justproven a few minutes before that she was stronger then me, but I was still convinced that I could handle her. I was four inches taller and fifty pounds heavier, and still, she was just a woman.

I leapt upon her, but as I did so, she gripped my arm and twisted her body, throwing me to the floor. She then jumped on top of me, pinning me to the hard wooden floorboards, while she straddled my neck. I couldn't believe it. The fight was over before it had even began. Her pussy was just inches from my mouth, and I could smell her sex as I struggled vainly to throw her off me.

She stared down at me, a huge smile covering her face. "Submit to me, or I'll squeeze your neck until you pass out!" she said. I continued to struggle with allmy might until I felt her powerful thighs contract painfully around my neck. I knewI was beaten. "You win," I said. Darla laughed and released me, kicking me away like annoying house pet.

Even though I was free now, I could not bring myself to stand. The momentDarla climbed off me, Janet dropped to her knees once more and buried her face between Darla's powerful legs. Her hands were all over Darla's body, caressing her muscular thighs, her washboard abs, her meaty tits. Darla lay down on the bed, and I sat up and watched as my girlfriend made love to the woman who had just overpowered me, sucking her nipples, licking her neck, and finally lying between her thighs and lapping loudly at her wet and oily cunt.

Darla locked her legs around Janet's neck, and a few minutes later, she came ina wild orgasm as Janet ate her out.

"Take me...please take me!" Janet said when Darla's spasms subsided. Darla did, and when Janet erupted in a loud and thrashing orgasm of her own, I creamed in my pants.

After taking a few minutes to recover, Janet gathered up some of her things and left with Darla, leaving me on the floor the hotel room, alone.

( Show your support for real stories and vote yes in my true female wrestling stories poll)

Last edited by bruce911187; 05-Jan-14 at 21:48.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post: