Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Jun-15, 09:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The fight after the fight...

Oh, wow... Just when I think your stories couldn't get any better, you introduce yet another layer of sensual excitement. I am loving this one, Stacy. Thank you very, very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-15, 06:34
Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44 Points: 10,684, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,148 Times in 183 Posts

Randy knew better than to allow another girl to beat him. If he were to lose to April I'd kick his ass all over again. He knew this. But I wasn't giving him much of a chance as I watched him being slowly choked by this human Anaconda.

I knew I had to somehow get free before she finished him or she would turn her attention to me. I shuddered to think what she had planned for me while I was all tied up naked. If she was going to break Randy she would surely attempt to break me. Although I didn't intend on allowing that to happen, especially in front of these guys, I knew she would eventually find a way to break me.

As Jason was talking and explaining what his sexy little wife was up too I decided to turn my attention to him in hopes of getting free. I explained earlier that men are stronger, but I knew I was smarter. I was going to somehow try to seduce him and get him to set me free. I didn't have much time so I knew I'd have to be smart and work fast. *Hopefully Randy could hold out until I was able to work my magic.

Making eye contact with Jason, I gave him the most pitiful look I could muster. Then, I looked at my nipples with the clamps on them, and poking out my chest I mouthed, "hmmmph?"

He was confused at first and slid his hand over my bare tummy and just looked at me.

This time I sucked in my tummy and poked my chest out even further as I said through the ball gag in my mouth, "hhhhmmph?" Which meant, "please take these clamps off my nipples, they are killing me."

He seemed to get the hint and quietly asked, "the nipple clamps are bothering you?" As he asked this he looked over at April who seemed to have things well in hand as she tortured my naked husband.

I nodded vigorously as my boobs jiggled. I protruded my chest even further in hopes he would give me some relief.

"I'm not sure April would approve. She resents your tits and wanted to cause them discomfort. When you stuck them in her face and proudly displayed your sexy body in front of her I knew you were in for a long night," he said barely above a whisper.

This time I looked at him as seductively as I could and arched my back with his hand on my flat tummy and begged again. There is something very powerful that takes place when a woman begins to seduce a man. Great men have been brought to their knees by the seduction of a woman.

When we locked eyes I knew I was making real headway. The fact that he kept his hand on my bare belly and was slowly getting closer to my tits showed me I was close to capturing him. Capturing my prey while I was tied down completly naked. I was just beginning to enjoy the power I had again.

He gently removed the clips from my nipples and I poked my chest out and looked at him as if to say, "Please rub them and get the blood circulating again."

Seemingly able to read my mind he gently and expertly rubbed my boobs, concentrating on my nipples to restore feeling and life back into them again. My tits responded like pros and stood proud and rock hard.

I was starting to enjoy this a little too much when I made sign for him to please remove the ball gag from my mouth. "Hmph?" I said, while we both subconsciously checked on April and Randy's fight.

I had to double check to see if I really saw what I thought I saw. She was holding his cock tight with her toes and still had him rock solid in the choke hold. He looked like he was in pain and she looked like she was very occupied with what she was doing.

"Hmph!?!" I said again as I begged to have the ball removed from my mouth. Jason complied and I knew I had him like putty in my hand.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Your welcome," he whispered back.

"Could you please rub my belly, April hurt me bad when she hit me so hard," I asked very seductively. He readily complied and I have to say I was enjoying the attention he was paying to my concaved belly.

"She is going to hit you even harder when she is finished with Randy," he said. "She is also going to work your tits over good too. She really resents your body. She thinks it's better than hers and she is pissed that you flaunt it around so freely," he said.

"Then untie me, don't let her hurt me," I said as I sucked my tummy in while he rubbed.

"But I think it's really sexy to watch you get your ass kicked," Jason smiled as he said this.

"But we can wrestle and you can do to me whatever you want if you win. Or I can do whatever I want to you if I win," I said almost begging.

(more later)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jun-15, 10:30
Last Achievements

Oh, now this sounds even better. Two women each competing to destroy the others husband. I am loving the way April is breaking Randy, but you tend to use things like facesits and breast smothers, which is a whole other level of fantastic. I'm hanging off your every word, Stacey. Thank you so much.
Old 22-Jul-15, 11:46
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

What happened next???
Old 25-Jul-15, 19:13
Points: 5,010, Level: 30 Points: 5,010, Level: 30 Points: 5,010, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Stacy, you are a fantastic story teller. Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Wannawrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-15, 21:26
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I'm not used to begging men for anything, especially when I'm naked. I control men for my own purposes. So to be in a position of complete helplessness and under Jason's control and at his mercy was new to me.

I had to continue to be sweet if I was going to get him to untie me. What I wanted to do was rip his head off. But I remained under control and continued to flirt and beg him.

A quick glance over at April and Randy revealed a man in a very compromised position. She still had her rear naked choke firmly locked in. Now she was stroking his erect cock with her toes. He wasn't going to last long like this. I feared as soon as she was done with him she would turn her attention to me.

"I don't want to untie you Stacy, I want to watch her as she tortures you," Jason teased as he continued to caress my body.

"But don't you want to wrestle me one on one?" I asked sweetly.

I pulled against my bondages but it was no use. When she tied me down I tried flexing my biceps to cause the straps to be loose, but she almost crushed them. I was bound tight.

Completely naked with my business put there for Jason to see I felt very vulnerable. He began slowly rubbing me and caressing me which was having an effect on me. I was so going to tear him to peaces when I got free. It was only a matter of time.

"Your neck is so sexy" he said as he lightly kissed my neck and nibbled on it. "Too bad she is going to choke you until you are begging to breath," he said.

"Your boobs are amazing," he continued as he rubbed them, causing my nipples to harden again. "She will torture them with nipple clips until you can't stand the pain anymore."

"And this sexy tummy that you are so proud of," he said as he slowly rubbed and kissed my belly. "She said she will pound it until the muscles are so weak that you will have a pot belly when she is finished with you."

"Noooo," I purred. "You don't want to see me hurt!"

"This tight pussy with be teased and tortured until you are begging for an orgasm," he said as he slowly stroked my moistness.

I was so turned on I felt myself push my crotch into his hand.

"Uuuummmmmm..." was all I could manage to get out.

He left the room for a second and I turned my attention back to April and Randy. He was red in the face. No longer tugging at her arms, his hands were flat on the floor, his naked body completely visible as she had total control. She was whispering something in his ear as she slowly stroked his cock with her toes.

His breathing was deep and I could tell he was doing his best to make this last to buy me some time. But he wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer.

Jason returned with a pan of warm water and a soapy towel. He washed my feet and then began nibbling on my toes. He would kiss them and rub them and I could feel his tongue between my toes.

I don't have a foot fetish. Never have in my life. Don't quite understand it to tell you the truth. But this was driving me nuts. It was sensual and tickled and was all I could do not to laugh or moan loud.

"You have ruled this city with your karate and these sexy feet," he teased. "Now I can kiss them and caress them and you can't do a thing about it."

I couldn't watch myself in the mirror. The sight of my naked body being controlled this way was a turn on and was making me very weak. So I looked over at Randy just in time to see his body tensing and back arching as he exploded in an involuntary orgasm and slump unconscious as April choked him out at that very moment.

She rolled his spent, naked body off of her as she turned her attention to me.

I was beyond upset. I was going to hurt this little twerp for licking my toes and not letting me go!!!!

(more later)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-15, 23:32
Last Achievements

So incredibly good. Welcome back and thank you very much, Stacy.
Old 15-May-16, 02:26
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I would love to hear what came next...
Old 15-May-16, 02:50
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

I can't believe I didn't finish this! I am so sorry! I'll get on it this week. I can be such a clutz!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stacyann For This Useful Post:
Old 16-May-16, 05:53
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacyann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can't believe I didn't finish this! I am so sorry! I'll get on it this week. I can be such a clutz!
Thanks. This story's one of the best stories on the forum.

Tags
mixed wrestling, wrestling