Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 03-Jun-15, 19:22
Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28 Points: 4,688, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Post Amanda

Amanda Part One—At the beach

29-year old Amanda was on vacation in Jamaica. Over the last few years she had become a famous installation artist in the New York Art World. Recently she had just finished her most ambitious project to date and was very excited about a long vacation. Amanda was not your typical artsy, large-black-framed-glasses kind of girl. The quickest way to describe her would be to say she was a super cute hipster chick from Brooklyn who could easily compete in female bodybuilding competitions. She was six feet and had always been naturally athletic. Over the last few years she had seriously taken up bodybuilding, while still retaining her feminine figure. It now it looked as if she took all the feminine curves and just packed in as much muscle as possible. To a lot of her hipster friends bodybuilding seemed like a strange sport but Amanda loved the feeling of power it gave her. She viewed her body as a aesthetically pleasing work of art. Taut muscular arms, almost-scary looking giant thighs, awesome symmetry in her back muscles.
One day on her vacation she was on the beach and in the distance she saw a couple of black gangsta-wannabes who looked liked like there were either 16 or 17 flirting with some girls. The girls were pissed off and the boys were being rude and obnoxious. Amanda tried not to think of them. She was not racist or anything like that but over the last few months she had been really annoyed with thuggish black kids in her Brooklyn neighborhood. She was sick and tired of them hitting on her. She was sick and tired of their crass and indecent behavior, especially to women.
A little later in the day Amanda went to get some drinks from the concession stands when to her dread the two black boys walked up.
“Hey baby,” said one of the boys.
“Hey,” replied Amanda politely.
The boys tried their usual cocky routine of flirting. It went nowhere with Amanda, who just casually smiled and got her drinks. For some reason the boys were really upset about her ignoring their arrogant, impudent manner.
“Hey girl, what’s with the muscles, from behind I couldn’t tell if you were even a woman or not!”
The two boys laughed.
Amanda snapped. She had been holding it in this whole time. But she could no longer take it. Putting her drink down on a bench she turned around and looked right at the two teenagers,
“What was that fuck face?”
The boys were shocked at her vulgar, no-bullshit comeback.
“What did you say bitch?”
“You heard me right.”
The guys came up to her with chests puffed out, trying to look mean. They couldn’t have a “white bitch” talk back to them in such a manner.
“Look bitch, you better watch what you say to me and my man Anthony.”
“Really? And why is that?”
“You know why...” Tyrone yelled, “Cause you don’t wanna get hurt—do ya?”
“Is that a fucking threat? OK fucks—wake up do you see my body? I look way more muscular than either of you dip shits.”
The guys looked at her body and they could obviously tell she was muscular...for a woman. Now they were fit for seventeen and with their huge, immature male egos they obviously thought they were stronger. To prove this point Tyrone shoved Amanda, who moved little given her immense bulk.
“Is that all you got—bitch?” said Amanda.
Anthony, the other black teenager came up right to her face,
“I’m warning you woman, you don’t want us to bring the pain!!!”
“Bring it big boy, with your big, black juicy nigga cock.”
Tyrone out of rage hit his hand not wanting to start something here. After a few moments he calmed down a bit embarrassed that this dumb white bitch had gotten him so worked up. He thought to himself—he is the man, he is stronger and he can have some fun with her—but in a private location. Let her have her little fantasy that she could “take them on”, tonight he would truly show her whose boss.
“Alright, woman here’s the deal, you want a piece of me, you want a piece of Tyrone the mutherfuckin’ Skull Crusha? Well you’ll get your chance at Dragon Beach tonight at 9. Know where that is?”
“You bet.”
“Aight, be there bitch, be prepared…Whoo!!”
Tyrone and Anthony left her laughing. Amanda played it cool on the outside but she was pissed. Really pissed…and feeling a little kinky as well. You see over the last year after working out so much and casually noticing that her arms and muscles were becoming bigger than a lot of men’s she wondered what would it be like to “break a man”. And here it seemed was the perfect opportunity.

Tyrone, Anthony and Amanda arrived at Dragon Beach at the agreed upon time. The night was cool and the water calm. Amanda was wearing a two-piece black bikini from Victoria Secret she had bought specially for this trip. A full moon hanging low over the water cast a blue glow over Amanda’s white, alabaster skin and bobbed black hair. Both of the teenagers were shirtless and they felt proud of their fit, adolescent-but-soon to be man bodies.
Tyrone walked up to Amanda and smiled, “You sure you wanna do this? Cause if we do this I’m going all the way. This is a fight. I don’t want hear anything about rape or anything like that.”
“Shut up and fight like a man.”
Anthony got between the two and said fight.
Tyrone was dancing around Amanda ducking, dodging and punching as if he was Muhammad Ali. He kept laughing and taunting her. “What’s gonna happen biatch? Come on.”
Amanda went up and quickly punched him in the gut. Tyrone was taken aback at her power.
“Your move NIGGA!”
Saying nigga the way Amanda did particularly got to Tyrone and he came to smack Amanda who quickly ducked and punched him again in the same side of the stomach as before. She then quickly did it again. Immediately giving Tyrone a wake up call. He then punched her in the stomach, but due to her six-pack abs she barely felt any discomfort. Tyrone narrowed his eyes and focused on his opponent.
“Come on bitch! Come on!”
“Nah, nah, you come on dumb-ass nigga!”, said Amanda impudently, enjoying every second of Tyrone’s frustration.
Tyrone swung at her. Amanda moved to the side and wrapped her arm around his right arm and forced it into the crutch of her right bicep. Never really being in a fight before Amanda wasn’t quite sure what to do, but felt that she had the advantage of strength and power and acted on instinct. Squeezing with all of her might Tyrone shouted out. Amanda then knocked his feet off the ground and down he went. Immediately Amanda jumped on top of him planting her intimidating thighs around his chest. Tyrone tried his best to push her off but she wouldn’t budge.
Amanda then punched him twice in the face, causing his nose to bleed.
Anthony yelled, “Come on man, what the fuck, your letting a fucking white chick kick do this to you? What the fuck bro!”
Tyrone couldn’t believe this was happening to him. Amanda calmly said to him, “What’s wrong big man, can’t handle a puny dumb white bitch?”
Amanda flexed her biceps in front of Tyrone, he looked shocked. The more he looked at her biceps the more he realized these weren’t ordinary female bodybuilding biceps they were more like male bodybuilding biceps—just huge, possibly eighteen inches. The whole time Amanda was gaining more and more confidence and looked into his eyes with a fierce predatory look. A look that said I want to kill you, and I will kill you.
“Scarred, chicken shit”, cooed Amanda.
“Fuck you bitch”, was all Tyrone could say. With all of his strength, driven by fury and hatred he pushed and squirmed his way out of Amanda’s hold. After much effort he succeeded, but as soon as he got up Amanda wrapped her arms around Tyrone’s chest and actually lifted him off the ground by a couple of inches. She began to squeeze and squeeze and his body was constricted to her hold. In desperation Tyrone tried to head butt Amanda, but missed. She head butted him in return and nearly knocked him out as his nose continued to bleed and he found it harder and harder to breath. Now like an experiment in radical strength training, Amanda exerted as much force as possible and screamed out as two of Tyrone’s ribs audibly snapped. Anthony had become silent after yelling and screaming at Tyrone for so long to do something. He stepped back a few feet and was speechless.
Amanda threw the injured teenager down to the ground.
“Tyrone, Tyrone, I believe that’s your name.” said Amanda as she slowly took off her top. Tyrone coughed up blood and backed away from the approaching woman.
“Don’t leave yet, I still want to have more fun with you and your friend," said Amanda.
“Get away freak!”
Amanda took a few big strides and fell on top of Tyrone.
“Shh shh, don’t talk like that” said Amanda calmly and almost with motherly concern, "not like that. It's not nice." Reaching down and stroking his penis, it soon became erect. Amanda passionately kissed his mouth and tasted his blood. She took off her bottom and yanked his penis inside her.
A few minutes later when she was done she stood up and brutally stomped down on Tyrone’s stomach. Anthony looked over at Tyrone and wasn’t sure if he was alive or dead at this point. Out of panic he thought he was dead since he wasn’t moving.
When Anthony finally came to his senses he realized he needed to get out of there. Part of him believed he could probably take on Amanda since he felt he was bigger and stronger than Tyrone. But he was in such a state of shock and confusion, he just started running. Amanda yelled,
“Hey nigger. Where you going? You scared too?”
Again she got the best of them. Anthony stopped and began walking back.
“Bitch, you have no fucking right to use that word. And it’s about to time you were taught a lesson! Fucking bitch.”
He ran and tackled Amanda. They wrestled around on the ground a bit. Surprisingly Anthony who was in a passionate fury actually pinned Amanda down.
“What now bitch?” shouted Anthony, "what now!"
“This.”
Amanda wrapped her legs around Anthony’s stomach in a scissor hold. Amanda lay back and just squeezed. She squeezed with all her might. She wanted to break this fucker’s entire rib cage with just her legs—if it was possible.
Rip. Pop. Crack. The glorious sounds of ribs cracking came to Amanda’s ears. She had never been so turned on in her life. Anthony shouted out in horror that this monster was tearing him apart.
Amanda soon realized that from her position she could only break so many of his ribs. So she let him go and stood up. She kicked him in the face which sent him sprawling back on the ground. Anthony coughed up blood.
“Coughing up blood huh? That’s never a good sign.”
Slowly Anthony stood up and Amanda was right there to harshly slap his face to the right then left. She then sent an uppercut to his chin and he was knocked down into the water. She lifted him up above her head and again improvising her novice fighting skills she set out her knee and slammed Anthony down in a back breaker. As he crashed down on her knee Amanda wasn’t sure if she was doing it right, but it really didn't matter, she knew it was still causing the boy pain. In the water Amanda grabbed his neck and tilted his face towards her.
“Now your turn.”
Anthony mumbled something unintelligible.
“What, you don’t want some nice fuckey-fuck from this hot white cunt with all the muscles?”
Amanda wanted to be rough. If possible kill him as she was climaxing. As she started to hump Tyrone she got more and more aggressive pounding on his chest and bitch slapping him as slight waves crashed against the shore. He started to cum and Amanda quickly put her arms around his neck and smashed his face against her breasts.
“If you fucking blow your load quickly I’ll kill you right here, right fucking now!”
Finally he was able to make out: “Dumb bitch.” He then came in her. Out of carnal fury Amanda grabbed his wet spurting dick and wrung it like a rag. Tyrone just barely had enough energy to shout out in pain. All the while Amanda kept bending it and folding it at unnatural angles until it was bruised and swollen. Anthony passed out and fell into the water. Amanda looked down at his face,
“I told you not to cum to early, you naughty boy.”
She turned his body around and wrapped her biceps around his neck and after making a few adjustments and a few unsuccessful attempts, she snapped his neck—killing him. One down one more to go she thought.
What Amanda did to Tyrone is better left unsaid. For a long time afterwards Amanda would recall the night while masturbating…however it was so gruesome and horrific it even revolted her at times. During the autopsy the doctor threw up, in his whole career he had never seen a body mutilated like this. No one guessed his death and his friend Anthony’s was from a woman such as Amanda who the next day cancelled the rest of her vacation and flew back to Brooklyn.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to davidwatts For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jun-15, 20:26
Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37 Points: 7,612, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda Part One-At the Beach

Hey, is this the same David Watts who wrote the stories on Diana the Valkyrie about Keira Daley and Jennifer Farner, about hot, female actresses who get really strong and muscular and kill men? If so, love your work, man, and I like what I see out of this story as well. I'm not always a fan of muscle snuff, but when it's done in this manner, I can dig it.
Old 05-Jun-15, 01:19
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda Part One-At the Beach

Thanks for the kind words iceman75, those early stories contained pretty bad writing. As "hard" as it is to write these kind of stories, now that I'm older I feel more compelled to make the writing at least decent.
Old 19-Aug-15, 23:19
Last Achievements

Default Amanda Part Two- At the Gym

Amanda Part Two - At the Gym

The town would never recover. A massacre like this was unthinkable. A woman—a very strong, powerful young woman had come to the town of Little River, Kansas and brutally murdered four people. All men. Three of them teenagers. And to the shock of the town and nation without any weapons except her own body.

Ever since her trip to Jamaica Amanda became obsessed with repeating the erotic experience of destroying a man’s body…she never knew she could reach such heights of sexual bliss. For a few weeks after her vacation she was slightly worried about getting caught however her best friend Megan, who was a detective in New York, assured Amanda it would be nearly impossible for the authorities in Jamaica to connect her to the murders. So…after a few months of planning she found a high school in the middle of nowhere in Kansas and got a hotel room. She then began to minutely work out all of the details. Every Wednesday in the weight room there was two or three track & field athletes with a coach getting an extra workout after practice. No one else would be in the school except for a few janitors who would be too far away to hear anything and to prevent any other outside interference she bought two top of the line cell phone jammers.

Amanda felt more prepared and confident than in Jamaica since over the last several months she had been taking MMA lessons, which vastly improved her formal fighting abilities. She also had increased her time in the gym lifting weights. Her body was stronger and more toned than at any other point in her life.

Amanda walked in to the weight room wearing a black blazer with its collar and lapels upturned. The bottom of the blazer was buttoned and covered most of her black workout shorts. Two teenagers were lifting weights and a third guy at the far end of the weight room wearing headphones was doing leg presses. Immediately the two guys lifting weights could tell she was fit—broad shoulders, massive thighs, large calf muscles, nearly six-feet in height. However they couldn’t tell exactly how fit she was.

“Hey boys, mind if I workout?” asked Amanda in a sweet, innocent tone.

The teenagers stared. They had no idea who she was or why she was there and finally after a few moments one of them nodded.

“Thanks,” said Amanda as she pulled out a CD from her jacket. She walked over and loaded it in a stereo player. Mozart’s Requiem. She felt it appropriate. Amanda being the evermore-daring artist wanted this to go down with a sense of style and artistry.

Amanda walked to the front of the gym. Looking at herself in the mirror she unbuttoned her jacket and let it fall to the floor. The men’s jaws dropped. They had never seen such muscles on a person before—man or woman. Her shoulders were wider than theirs, she actually had large defined lats, something they wished they had. And huge arms. Biceps that looked like they were 22 inches, maybe more. Yet her overall figure was still very feminine and sexy with her sports bra and large breasts and alluring hourglass figure.

“You guys aren’t jealous are you?” said Amanda.

This emasculating remark snapped them out of their stupor. The two eighteen year-old seniors Mark and Dave looked at each other, and to quickly regain their inherent male supremacy chuckled. Amanda looked into their eyes and smiled.

“What, you think you’re actually stronger than us?” said Mark.

“Well let’s see, how much can you lift?”, said Amanda.

“250.”

Amanda walked over and attached three fifty-pound weights and one twenty-five pound weight on each side of the bench-pressing bar. Mark and Dave thought there was no way she could lift 350. Amanda lifted it comfortably five times.

“I can do that”, said Dave who as yet had not revealed how much he could lift. He went over to the bench press and began to lift. Halfway up he shouted and had to drop the bar.

“Fuck!”

“What’s wrong fellas? Did I cheat or something, I mean I am only a woman, and a weird artsy-looking woman at that right?”

“Well you probably takes massive amounts of steroids, so yeah you do cheat and if it came down to it, if it was a fight one-on-one I could easily take you. Overall my body has way more strength than yours,” said Mark.

“You think you can take me…fine,” Amanda walked to the middle of the gym, “Take your best shot.”

Amanda tensed her abs and Mark punched in the center of her stomach. “Ouch that really hurt, are you a woman-beater or something, take it easy,” said Amanda.

Amanda then punched Mark in the stomach with tremendous force. The man held his stomach in and had to put his hand on the wall to stay standing. “Jesus,” he said.

“I’m sorry did I hurt poor Johnny, the track star? Is Johnny OK?”

Amanda then brutally elbowed him in the face sending him down to the ground with blood coming out of his nose. Dave was getting nervous, seeing what was happening to his friend. The third teenager, Allen, took off his headphones and began to walk over to see what was going on.

“You see, Johnny to withstand a punch like that you need some abs like mine. A nice, sexy six-pack,” said Amanda as she pointed at her near flawless abs. “Now Johnny you workout and are fit, but you’re not that fit, not like me,” Amanda stomped down on his chest with her right foot and with her left she stomped down on his collarbone until it cracked.

Out of anger and panic Dave charged at her punching. Amanda blocked a few punches and absorbed the others. She then quickly retaliated with a fury of punches at his gut. The music picked up in intensity. Perfect timing thought Amanda. This was going to be a masterpiece. She roughly manhandled Dave’s right arm and threw him down on the ground.

“Hey lady, relax alright?” said Allen trying to calm everyone down. Amanda smiled and slowly walked up to Allen as if to kiss him who began to back away when Amanda tackled him to the floor.

“What the fuck! Bitch!” shouted Allen as he began wrestling with Amanda for control. The sensation of unexpectedly wrestling someone coupled with the fact of it being a woman and a woman with large breasts was overwhelming to Allen. Soon he felt confused and frustrated as he realized this woman was really a massive bodybuilder of the highest order.

After less than a minute Amanda had him where she wanted with her arms wrapped around his upper-torso and her legs around his groin. She knew the other guys would soon be helping their friend so she quickly constricted his body as much as she could and tightened her arm muscles until she heard two of his ribs snap.

“Hey! Bitch! Stop it,” shouted Dave getting up from the ground and heading in their direction.

Allen cried out and tried anything he could to get out of Amanda’s embrace. He headbutted her with the back of his head, which she quickly stopped by putting her arms akimbo on the sides of his skull. She whispered into his ear, “Want me to snap it? You ready to die big boy?”

Just then Dave pulled at her hair. Amanda roared. Letting go of Allen she walked up to Dave grabbing his right arm and with her strength and MMA practice quickly and decisively broke his arm in two. As he howled in pain Amanda lifted his body above her and threw him on top of a nearby chest press machine. Amanda realized it would be easier if this were a two-on-one fight.

Walking back over to Allen, Amanda grabbed his head with both hands and violently yanked his body over to a bench press machine and started smashing his face against one of the large, upright bars supporting the weights. After a minute Allen’s face was bruised, swollen, bloody, a few teeth missing. Amanda wasn’t even sure if he was alive or not. To be sure, she repeated banging his head against the bar until his skull cracked.

She went over to Dave who had just gotten up. Out of rage he pushed her against the wall and threw a right-handed punch at her face, which she avoided. He followed it with a left-handed punch, before he could make contact Amanda quickly grabbed his wrist with her left hand and with her right backhanded him twice in the face. She then wrapped her huge thighs around his waist and began to squeeze, compress, crush, mangle. They slowly fell down on the ground with Amanda behind him wrapped around his waist like a stubborn boa constrictor. He let out a ghastly scream as his ribs began to give way.

“Yes yes mommy like, mommy like.”

Dave began to cough up blood and Amanda had to adjust her position on his body several times to finish breaking the rest of his rib cage. She let go of his body with her legs and straddled atop his body with him laying on the ground face up. Ripping open his t-shirt she stared at the ugly mess that was his stomach. It was bruised, purple, black, utterly mutilated. She felt around the torso fascinated by how soft and mushy everything had become in his insides. She now knew it was time. Amanda kissed Dave deep and long then snapped his neck.

The coach who had been outside running around the track the whole time came in. He was middle-aged, of medium height and overweight.
“Jesus Christ! What the hell is going on here?”

“Oh were just having some fun, mister coach.”

Mark the last student still alive yelled, “Get away Mr. Hopkins! Call for help! She’s dangerous!”

The coach was totally confused and at a loss of words. After a few moments his natural instinct kicked in and told him to stop this violent individual from causing any more harm. He quickly walked up behind Amanda and wrapped his arms around her. Speaking in his most authoritative voice, “Miss you gotta calm down, alright. Calm down and tell me what happened here.”

Amanda smiled and with ease she grabbed his hands and lifted them out sideways, then with lightening reflex she elbowed him in the stomach causing him to grasp for breath. Quickly solid blows followed to his stomach and face, and while he was dazed she picked him up and lifted him above her head. Time to practice her backbreaking skills. Setting out her right knee, she slammed his body down. The coach cried out and fell to the floor. Amanda heard something crack and realized her move was at least partially successful.

“Leave us alone bitch!” yelled out Mark.

“Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you.”

Amanda walked over to Mark still on the floor and quickly punched his face over and over stopping only when he seemed to be knocked out. She went back over to the coach crawling away to the exit and grabbed his sweat pants. Viciously she yanked them off and jumped on top of him. She began to fondle his balls through his underwear. The coach got a sudden burst of energy and kicked at Amanda.
“Fucking bitch,” he managed to shout out.

“O you have a little fight left, I like that.”

With her elbow pointed out Amanda landed directly on the coach’s stomach, causing him to gag. Amanda then proceeded to methodically and quickly break all of his legs and arms. Now immobile she went back to fondling his genitals. She began stroking harder and harder until he got an erection. Ripping off his underwear she violently pulled and squeezed and bent, but soon realized this would only get her so far.

“Wait here mister coach, I’ll be right back.”

Amanda went over to her blazer and pulled out a long hunting knife and a long black dildo.

Carelessly she cut off the man’s genitals. Ignoring the blood she strapped on her dildo, took off her sports bra and began humping the dying man’s body. When she came to after climaxing, the coach had passed out. She wondered if he was dead or not, and if he wasn’t would choking him cause him to wake up? Her large well-manicured hands began to constrict his chubby neck and one of his eyes came open to see her large white breasts hardly sagging at all without her sports bra. His last act of desperation out of fury, out of anger was to shake his face and cry out, the only sound being the spit spewing from his mouth. In less than two minutes he was dead.

To finish Mark, Amanda tried something radical. She sat behind the knocked out teenager and again with arms akimbo on a skull compressed inwards. Mark awoke and cried out. After yelling and screaming and exerting more force than she ever had before in her life—Mark’s skull partially caved in. Just as Mozart’s Requiem was over.

Amanda escaped undetected and headed straight back to New York. No one suspected her of committing the heinous massacre in Little River, Arkansas.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to davidwatts For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-15, 17:24
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda Part Two- At the Gym

Any comments or suggestions?
The Following User Says Thank You to davidwatts For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Aug-15, 20:08
Last Achievements

Well, I would say that it was pretty much too violent for my tastes, I do like some violence in stories, but Amanda was just too cruel, too sadistic for the story to have been fun to read. I do like strong women and I do like a certain degree of dominance/violence, but I guess it just stepped a couple of steps over the line for my tastes. I still appreciate your writing style, though.
Old 21-Aug-15, 21:44
Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24 Points: 3,303, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I love these stories. My only way to improve them would be to give this amazon steamroller a female friend/cheerleader/or IDEALLY lover, praising her each and every male crushing beatdown. Even a killing machine likes a red hot girl-girl makeout session after she reduces the male population. That's the cherry on the parfait.
Old 13-Mar-17, 15:20
Last Achievements

Default Amanda Part 3, With the Family

Amanda Part 3 - With the Family

On the nightly news images of parents, family and friends weeping. Corpses in body bags being carried out on stretchers. Priests leading a congregation in prayer. Police closing off the Little River High School for investigation. Amanda took a sip of beer at a local dive bar in Brooklyn as she watched the TV and smiled.

After killing six people Amanda was changing. She was startled that she felt absolutely no guilt or remorse for what she had done. On the contrary, she thought about it even more, she wanted it even more, to kill—to hold someone’s life in your hands and decide their fate—to understand life and death with such immediacy was something new and extraordinarily vitalistic to Amanda.

When she felt ready to do it again she thought of her family. . . . She had always hated her parents and her only brother. They were very cruel to her growing up and never supported any of her artistic ambitions. Her family seemed like the perfect follow up to Kansas.

Amanda stepped up to the porch of her family’s house in the suburbs and knocked on the door. It had been six years since she last saw them, they knew she had made a lot of money in the New York Art World and had seen her face in magazines but they had no idea about her body’s transformation.

Her Dad opened the door. He was stunned. She had not told them she was coming home.

She was wearing tight blue jeans, a red Tyler the Creator T-shirt and a tie-dye silk scarf around her neck. Her jeans hugged and highlighted her massive thighs, calves and leg muscles. Her biceps grotesquely bulged out of her tight T-shirt. Dad was immediately taken aback at both her beauty and her figure. It took him a few moments to process everything he was seeing.

“Hi Daddy long time no see,” said Amanda. Memories of him molesting her as a child came vividly rushing back to her: the two of them alone on their “special father-daughter” vacation to the Rocky Mountains . . . showing her videos in the basement while feeling up her legs . . . covering her mouth and dragging her to the garage Saturday nights when he got drunk.

“Amanda . . .it has been a long time.”

“Oh yes, too long if you ask me, I’ve missed you so much.”

She came in the house and shut the door. Amanda put her arms around her father giving him a warm embrace. Her big, perky breasts rubbed up against his chest involuntarily giving him a hard on. Soon she started to squeeze and constrict. He started to feel some discomfort and jesting said you gotta go easy on your old man. But she didn’t let go. She just squeezed harder. His arms which were originally around her back began to slip inwards between her arms and breasts.

“Amanda darling, I’m glad to see you but now you should let me go and say hi to the rest of your family.”

“But I always thought I was Daddy’s favorite . . . remember Daddy’s little sweet angel? Daddy’s favorite cunt?’”

Amanda looked directly into his eyes and dropped the loving façade.

“Remember? Daddy’s little bitch?”

Amanda’s arms squeezed even harder and she began to lift her dad off the floor.

“Amanda darling wait a second let’s talk about this.”

Amanda grunted and felt two of her Dad’s ribs snap. “What in the hell, let me down!” her father managed to get out.

“Daddy’s own sweet virgin pussy right?” said Amanda in a husky voice.

Two more of his ribs broke and he cried out. Amanda let go of him and he dropped to the floor, holding his stomach in.

“What is going on here?” asked Amanda’s mom as she walked into the living room from the back of the house completely ignorant of what just happened.

“Dad and I were just saying how long it’s been since we hugged.”

Dad began to cough up blood.

“Amanda! How come you didn’t call? We had no idea you were coming!”

Her mom’s eyes opened wide in shock and confusion. She was looking at a beautiful, fully mature woman in her sexual prime looking as strong as a male bodybuilder. Her body reminded her of some of the pro football players she had seen on TV earlier in the day.

Her father managed to yell out, “Something is wrong with her! Call for help! I’m serious.”

“What do you mean?” asked his wife.

“He means your fucked. Everyone in this house is fucked.”

Amanda walked up to her mom and swung a powerful blow at her face that was powerful enough to break her nose and to send her down to the floor.

Still from the ground Amanda’s father calmly said, “Now Amanda let’s talk about this. Clearly there is a misunderstanding. Just relax and talk to us, alright?”

To be cute Amanda took on a British accent, “Now I don’t think so. It’s all pretty clear to me. And I know you would never tell Mom about what you did and she would never believe me, so all that can be said has been said.”

The mother began crying and pleading, “Amanda! We are your family . . . why are you doing this?”

“Revenge,” said Amanda, “Revenge.”

She went over to her father and savagely kicked him in the gut. She did it again and a third time and started to hear weird, feeble sounds. He is so old and frail thought Amanda. I don’t think he can take much more of this . . . .

She looked over to her mother, “Where’s Brian?”

Footsteps were heard coming down the stairway.

The father implored his daughter, “Please leave him out of this . . . this is between you and me. Please don’t try to hurt him.”

“How could I hurt him? I don’t have a weapon and I’m just the weirdo artsy/fartsy sister. What could I possibly do?”

Brian came down the steps. Growing up he had always made fun of Amanda and often humiliated her at school because of her eccentricities and artistic ambitions.

“Amanda?” said Brian. “Why are Mom and Dad on the floor? And Jesus, do you take steroids now?

“Brian call for help! Now!” said the father.

Brian walked towards Amanda confused, and now very alarmed after getting a closer look at his father and mother.

“What the fuck is going on here?” asked Brian.

Amanda smiled and said sweetly, “Brian Brian. My big brother. The big, All-American high school football star. All grown up now and what’s your job again? A car salesman, right? Wow! You really turned out to be a winner.”

“Fuck you.”

“You used to workout all the time and had such big muscles. Do you still got big muscles Brian? Still a macho man with the muscles?”

Amanda felt up his arm, “No no just a lot of fat and blub.”

Brian shoved Amanda back a few feet, and all she did was look down and giggle.

In a rage Brian charged her and took her to the ground, however within seconds Amanda had overpowered Brian on the floor and had him in a headlock.

“What’s wrong Brian? A little out of shape? A little slow?”

Amanda let go of Brian and stood up. As Brian was getting to his feet she brutally punched his stomach sending him back to the floor. She then kicked him in the face.

Her father had finally gotten up and came towards Amanda holding up his hands in a gesture of peace.

“Amanda honey, you don’t want to do this.”

“Why not? It’s so much fun and it feels so good.”

“Please, let’s talk about this.”

“Oh Daddy, you don’t get it, do ya?”

She struck him fast with blows to the stomach and face and then lifted him up high above her head.

“Amanda please stop. Don’t hurt your father anymore I beg you,” again pleaded her mother.

Without hesitation Amanda threw him across the room and he crashed against a coffee table. Amanda calmly walked to her mother and sat on her lap. Her mother’s nose was bleeding and the tears kept streaming down her face.

“You need to shut the fuck up Mommy,” said Amanda as she smashed her fist into her mother’s right cheek.

“You need to shut the fuck up Mommy.”

A strike to the left cheek.

“You need to shut the fuck up Mommy.”

Another blow.

“You need to shut the fuck up Mommy,” this became a mantra that included punches to her mother’s face until she was unconscious with dark purple and black bruises and eyes quickly swelling.

Amanda got off her mother and walked to where Brian was getting up.

“Brian, Brian still can’t believe your sister might be stronger than you are? Feel like you were caught offguard?”

“I’m going to destroy you,” he yelled.

“Alright fine , wanna wrestle me? Wanna fight me?, let’s go down to the basement where you used to wrestle your friends. Me versus you and anything goes.”

“What about Mom?”

“No, first we fight.”

Brian got out his cell phone, but was unable to make a call.

“Won’t work. I have cell-phone jammers set up outside to block any calls or internet use in the house,” Amanda walked up close to him and slapped his phone away then harshly slapped him.

Brian about lost it, “Fuck you, you wanna fight, let’s fight! Let’s go right now stupid cunt!”

Brian headed down the stairs to the basement. Amanda cradled her injured father and threw him down the stairs.

“Amanda, what the fuck are you doing! Dad and Mom are really hurt!”

Amanda came walking down the stairs taking off her t-shirt and scarf revealing her very large breasts in a black sports bra, “Daddy, this is going to be fun. Your loving son is gonna fight your ungrateful bitch of a daughter.”

Amanda stepped in the middle of the white-carpeted basement. Brian with murder in his eyes immediately attacked. Amanda blocked the first few punches and let a few hit her six-pack abs causing only a little discomfort. She then got a good hold on Brian’s arm and threw him across the basement.
Amanda quickly took off her jeans showing black panties nestled snuggly around her groin.

The dad looked up and saw his two children. He could now see the full figure of Amanda and knew this would not be a fight, this would be a slaughter . . . Brian had to realize this.

“Brian please don’t fight her, run out of the house and go to the Kenners next door for help. Please!”

Brian got off the floor and came after her again. He wrapped his arms around her chest and tried to take control, but Amanda grabbed his wrists and took them off her body and held them between herself and him. Smiling, she manhandled his arms outwards and up and then backed him up against a wall.

“Brian, you like my big tits?” said Amanda as she rubbed them against his chest. Brian spit in her face and she responded with a head butt, then a fast barrage of powerful blows to the stomach. Brian fell down out of breath. Amanda walked over and thrust her crotch in his face.

“A little pussy for Brian? Huh? You hungry Brian?” She rubbed his face on her womanhood. Amanda looked down on her beaten brother and feeling his time was over, pushed him away from the wall and quickly sat on top of him. She then put her hands around his throat and began to squeeze.

From his angle on the ground in the corner of the basement the first thing the father noticed was Brian’s leg shaking uncontrollably and then hearing a strange sound of dry coughing and a desperate gurgling. The legs kept shaking and moving spasmodically and then after a little while the legs were still.

Amanda got off the corpse and walked to her father. In his state the father was helpless to prevent Amanda from mounting him and ripping apart his khakis and tearing open his shirt.

She was rough and after he came the first time she immediately forced him to go again. Ten minutes later Amanda layed next to him and put her arm around his shoulder. With her fingers she delicately traced his gray chest hair over his bruised and discolored chest down towards his crotch, “How did you like it daddy? A little different than last time huh?”

Her father’s eyes had a glazed look to him, he seemed to be staring off into a void.

“Stay here, I think you of all people deserve to see the whole show.”

A minute later his wife was thrown down the stairs and lay on the ground, not moving. Amanda brought a chair down from the kitchen table and put it in behind her mom. She sat on the chair and then wrapped her immense legs around her mom’s throat.

Mom came to and began coughing and making feeble sounds to be released. Amanda let go with her legs and pushed her mom’’s neck into her crotch and then wrapped her thighs around her throat. She buckled and twisted till finally she heard a definite snap. Her mother’s neck was broken.

She then sat on top of Daddy and slowly put her hands over his face as if to lift his head up and kiss him but instead her fingers went to his eyes and started to press inwards.

Amanda left her father’s corpse along with the dead bodies of her other family members and exited the house.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to davidwatts For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-17, 01:26
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda

Sorry, I can't even hit the thanks button because that story was just so far out of the realm of what I like that even with the shows of muscle and strength, it's not something that I can possibly get into. Amanda may have been provoked in the first two chapters, and if what she was saying about her father abusing her are true, it may have been justified that she beat him up, but his mother and brother, who had nothing to do with it? A couple of steps over the line to me. While the writing was good, the subject matter was not something that I connected with.
Old 14-Mar-17, 06:24
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Default Re: Amanda

I had really mixed feelings on this one.

Tags
humiliation