Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Jun-15, 04:47
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Defeated by Natalie Portman

(Hi, I decide to post a fictional story about a wrestling match against the beautiful Natalie Portman. I wanna say thanks to DJ200 who helped me to translate the story, because I write in spanish. Here we go...)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Defeated by Natalie Portman

I was always a fan of wrestling in general. One of my favourite types is mixed wrestling. There is something unique and wonderful about being face-to-face in a fight against a woman who give everything for victory against someone who is bigger than her. But I never thought that fate would pay me such a favour, and I would end up fighting one of the mega stars of Hollywood.

Through websites related to women, mixed and erotic fighting, I always expressed my desire to fight a famous woman. One of my fantasies was to face the beautiful and talented Natalie Portman. I always thought she looked fragile due to her slight physique, but time would show me how wrong I was - and show me painfully!

One day, I received in my mailbox post an anonymous message, which said that Natalie Portman had learned of my intentions to fight her, and gladly accepted the challenge. Because it sounded so ridiculous, I laughed and replied as if it were a joke. A few days later, I received a reply, one in a sharp tone that was clear even from the written words. This second letter told me that Natalie would be traveling to my country, and if I wanted a fight all I had to do was go to her hotel on the dates she would be there.

I did not know what to think. If all this was a sham, I would be pretty embarrassed if I would have gone to the hotel in vain. Finally, I decided that as I had little else to do that day, I headed to the designated destination. I could not hide my joy when the receptionist confirmed that the actress was at the hotel. I really could not believe it! Why had she decided to do this? Why did she accept to engage in this fight against an unknown, when she is one of the biggest stars around at the moment? All those unanswered questions followed me up to the room where Natalie supposedly waited.

Even as I write this I can barely believe it happened, but there she was: standing still, with her characteristic smile, bright teeth and her slender body welcoming me. I wanted to hug her and tell her how beautiful I think she is, but she was not showing any emotion, so it was not as if I had an invitation to go in and kiss her. Luckily, despite my limited English, I could understand when she began to speak:

"So you want to fight me? That's weird. But I like to have a relationship with my fans and give them what they want ... at least to the extent that I can."

I nodded and began to ask: "How ... how did you hear about me ... ?"

"I got bored, I googled my name, and there were millions of results, including yours. Reading it I felt ridiculous, but at the same time considered it a challenge, having never fought a man." she said, looking me up and down ". So... a man who is much bigger than me as well," she smiled, and then gave a grimace of pretend fear at the idea of facing me. I had trained in gyms for years, and that made my body well trained, or at least more so than your average guy. I tried to put this out of my mind, thinking that size is not important in a fight. Despite that though, I felt very confident at her cute little body in contrast to mine ... but in a few minutes, I would find out just how wrong I was.

"Enough talk. Stay here, I'll get dressed for battle." Natalie said, moving away from my sight and into the bathroom. With the nerves caused by the unexpected situation (though I wasn't unhappy about the result!), I forgot to bring sweat pants or similar suitable attire. So I asked Natalie timidly if I could fight boxers. She shouted from the bathroom that it was no problem. When she came out and I was able to see her, my jaw nearly fell open like a cartoon character! She wore a black bikini that displayed her spectacular body, her flat stomach and her bare legs were incredibly sexy. By accident as much as by design, I was facing one of the most beautiful women alive, both of us nearly naked and ready to fight. To be honest, I had to focus my mind to keep from getting an erection, telling myself that my only focus should be to emerge victorious from this incredible fight.

"I will not mess around, I will take this seriously. I want to win and I will do it."

"Same here." I responded with my basic English. We settled on a carpet on the floor, and began to square up to each other. We interlace our hands and I immediately brought my weight to bear, making Natalie lose her balance. I ended up on top of her, holding her wrists and believing that this would be very, very easy. I looked at her directly, her beautiful eyes dazzled me and I wanted to kiss her ... but no! She had agreed to fight me and nothing else. I had to control myself and stay focused!

Natalie was struggling to escape from under my weight, moving her against mine and growling in effort. I had a good grip on her wrists so she could not break free, but within seconds she changed tactic. The star of "V for Vendetta" wrapped her legs around my midsection. Honestly, I didn't think her legs could do much harm, but as she began to tighten her thighs against my ribs, I began to feel discomfort. Too late, I now remembered reading about the intense training she underwent for her performance in "Black Swan" - this must have given her legs the formidable strength I was now experiencing. I was a fool to have underestimated it; she and other actresses train hard for their roles, and Natalie was showing me that in spite of her apparent fragility, she was a very strong girl!

Portman squeezed me steadily, a defiant look on her face as she did so. I tried to maintain control of her writhing arms, but gradually began to lose my grip as the pain in my ribs intensified. Reflexively I took one of my arms away from her wrists to try to separate her legs, but with the speed of a gazelle, she wrapper her free arm around my neck, bringing my head to her chest.

I began to feel ashamed of myself as I was now in trouble in my fight with a girl of who was 5'3" and weighed all of 110lbs. But this was no time to reflect on why I was being dominated, but of trying to disengage from the hold she had trapped me in. My face was against her bust, suffocating a little, although I managed to turn my face to the side so I could breathe. But the pressure from her thighs was doing the most damage - I was running out of air and it my body was in pain. My grip on her other arm was weakening. She took immediate advantage of this and wrenched her arm free, then and began to squeeze my neck with both arms. After a moment of adjusting my position, I straightened up and broke the grip of her wiry arms, but Natalie was tough and held on with her legs! The scissors were punishing me, and to her delight, I uttered a cry of pain and frustration. The great actress made a slight movement, twisting her hips so that I fell to the side and my weight was no longer over her.

"Are you going to give up?" she asked with a smirk, as if to say: "if you do not surrender, I will continue punishing you". She was beaming, clearly amazed and happy to be winning.

"No ..." I said, putting my hands on her soft, smooth and strong thighs. I wanted to break out of the scissors, but it had weakened me.

"You're ... really strong ..." I admitted, holding her legs. Natalie smiled wider. I started to move around, I tried to wriggle, and helped by my thick arms, I finally broke the scissors and escaped. Gasping, I dived at her, but she easily moved aside. For a second my back was to Natalie, and she took it. She wrapped her arm around my neck in a rear naked choke and started to strangle me.

"Ghhhh !!!" I groaned, feeling my ears plugged by pressure, with my face on the floor carpet.

"Come on, macho man" she taunted me, knowing that I was having serious problems fending her off. I felt the soft skin of her thin arm mercilessly squeezing my neck. I felt my face reddening, while Natalie whispered in my ear, telling me to give me up. Drawing on my last reserves of strength, I managed to separate her arms and escape her grip, but this woman was not only strong, but also very fast; before I could properly escape, the Star Wars actress shoved me to the floor and sat on my neck.

His weight was on the back of my head, and I could not get out. The deep carpet covered my face and restricted my breathing, and I could feel her knees squeezing my ears. I would never have believed that Natalie could have given me such a beating!

Despite having my ears partially hidden by her legs, I could hear how she mocked my misfortune.

I do not know how, but I put my hands on her knees, and was able to unbalance her a little. I shook my head and pulled out of that torturous hold. Natalie looked furious, and indeed, I was a little afraid of her as she had shown that could hurt me. Indignant at having my having escaped her punishment, she spun so her back was to the floor, lifted her pretty feet and landed a kick to the chest I that knocked me flat on my back. I fell face up, and before I could recover, Natalie showed her speed once again. Knowing that her legs were the key to destroy me, she leaped at me so that her slender body on top of mine, and caught my neck between her slender yet powerful legs. Many men would have liked to be in the position where I was: my face trapped between Portman's thighs, just below her incredible, tight ass, barely covered by black bikini. I could appreciate its beautiful alabaster buttocks, and proximity gave me the opportunity to see every detail. But the only thing I enjoyed was the view, as I was suffering from pain, and I was scared she would break my neck between her legs. I felt her perky breasts push into my stomach, as she combined the tortuous scissors with a bear hug of my abdomen.

I groaned in pain, all you could see in that position was her bikini and thighs squeezing my head more and more. Now, I am a man, and the constant rubbing and physical closeness I had with Natalie Portman, who had her beautiful ass right in front of my eyes, had give me an obvious erection in spite of the pain and humiliation. Don't judge me, can you imagine what it's like to have Natalie Portman in bikini so close to you?

"What is that?" Nat asked, pointing her gaze at the growing noticeable bulge in the front of my boxers.

"Grr ... sorry Natalie, is ... Cough ... I can not help it ... Ugh!"

"Oh, no? I'll teach you how to prevent it, you pervert ..."

Natalie Portman closed her thighs mercilessly. I tried to scream, but all I could manage was a pathetic whimper. My hands on the back of her legs, near the buttocks, vainly trying to pry her legs apart. But I could not!

"Natalie I surrender! I surrender!"

When Hollywood actress released me, I was on the floor coughing and grabbing my throat. Natalie laughed at my side, happy to have mastered a much larger and stronger looking man. I was exhausted. She had barely broken a sweat. Tiny Natalie Portman with that innocent air, had proved to be a warrior. I had no chance against her.

On leaving the hotel, I expressed that, despite the suffering and humiliation, it had been a great experience, unusual and possibly unique. She smiled, said her goodbyes and left, with me hobbling out in excruciating physical pain. As bad as that pain was though, it was not as bad as the damage she had done to my pride!

THE END
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GUTIERREZ For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-15, 01:23
gameking

Default Re: Defeated by Natalie Portman

Well, I'm out of a job. Awesome story.
Old 22-Jun-15, 02:04
Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29 Points: 4,743, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated by Natalie Portman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameking [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, I'm out of a job. Awesome story.
Thanks GAMEKING. Your stories were my inspiration!

Tags
celebrities, natalie, portman, wrestling