Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Apr-14, 01:41
Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1 Points: 25, Level: 1
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Mixed boxing

Hello all, I'm a big fan and a participant of mixed boxing. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and always looking for a good match. My matches become very intense and detailed. So if any you ladies are interested drop me a line. The bigger the better!
Old 03-Apr-14, 16:45
Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50 Points: 13,581, Level: 50
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed boxing

Are there many women that box guys ?
Old 03-Apr-14, 19:10
Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43 Points: 10,055, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I'm quite sure that mixed boxing is limited to only informal and fantasy situations. In informal situations, women may have an advantage, as there is no weight class, and so she can challenge smaller men.
Old 21-Feb-17, 23:11
ap643

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butthead [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all, I'm a big fan and a participant of mixed boxing. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and always looking for a good match. My matches become very intense and detailed. So if any you ladies are interested drop me a line. The bigger the better!
Would love to read some accounts of your matches. Any chance?
Old 22-Feb-17, 01:25
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Are there many women that box guys ?
Quite a few, provided the guy is a 45 year old, out of shape accountant.

Offering boxing in sessions is a bit crazy cause in boxing, one punch can knock an opponent out and give them a concussion. I don't think any woman advertises it. Joanna Needham used to offer boxing, but only with headgear. I couldn't get into it with the head-geer, it was too bulky and it was more embarrassing than fun cause she was trained and I wasn't. Ziggy (she was a tough little thing) used to offer body boxing and that was more fun. She tagged me real good on my ribs one time. The problem is, boxing moves so fast and I couldn't remember not to hit her in the head (she was like 5 inches shorter than me, so her head was right where I punched. I would either just stand there, or think out my moves, but if I reacted, I'd end up punching her face, which I did once, and she wasn't mad or anything, and I didn't hit her hard, but I felt bad. It was interesting boxing with her though, quite fun. Mostly we wrestled though.

I'm sure if you're not skilled, you can find a lady who'll box you on WB270. Malibu comes to mind as someone who trains in boxing and has boxed clients, but she's also in her 50s. Great shape for her age, but she's not going to take on someone who's skilled and looking for full competitive. Competitive session boxing if the guy is skilled? Probably not an option. Maybe you can find someone crazy like Mob Wife, (I wonder if she'll appreciate my calling her crazy), but she's like 115 lbs, so, gotta keep it fair and always, safe for the lady. If the guy wants to take risks for his fetish - go for it, but it has to be safe for the lady, she needs to recover enough for sessions the next day or sometimes, later that day. Some guys don't realize that. If the guy is sore for a few days after a match, it's a nice memory. He doesn't have another match a few hours or a day later. Ladies can't take that kind of a pounding in a session. It's not worth it to them.
Old 22-Feb-17, 02:04
Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74 Points: 29,220, Level: 74
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,233 Times in 522 Posts

I do boxing sessions all the time. And if you want to read about a few of my experiences, they're on here (and in one a few months ago, I was beaten to a bloody pulp - literally).
Old 22-Feb-17, 02:36
ap643

Will do!
Old 22-Feb-17, 20:24
Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55 Points: 16,025, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,878 Times in 404 Posts

L2K, When was the last time you boxed with Ziggy?
She was a real trooper. I boxed her a few times and accidentally gave her a black eye. She could take a punch and dish it out too.

I boxed Malibu a few times and she was very skilled. She brushed me back a few times with a hook that just grazed my nose.

It probably has been about 20 years since but they were good and nice people and loads of fun to fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Quite a few, provided the guy is a 45 year old, out of shape accountant.

Offering boxing in sessions is a bit crazy cause in boxing, one punch can knock an opponent out and give them a concussion. I don't think any woman advertises it. Joanna Needham used to offer boxing, but only with headgear. I couldn't get into it with the head-geer, it was too bulky and it was more embarrassing than fun cause she was trained and I wasn't. Ziggy (she was a tough little thing) used to offer body boxing and that was more fun. She tagged me real good on my ribs one time. The problem is, boxing moves so fast and I couldn't remember not to hit her in the head (she was like 5 inches shorter than me, so her head was right where I punched. I would either just stand there, or think out my moves, but if I reacted, I'd end up punching her face, which I did once, and she wasn't mad or anything, and I didn't hit her hard, but I felt bad. It was interesting boxing with her though, quite fun. Mostly we wrestled though.

I'm sure if you're not skilled, you can find a lady who'll box you on WB270. Malibu comes to mind as someone who trains in boxing and has boxed clients, but she's also in her 50s. Great shape for her age, but she's not going to take on someone who's skilled and looking for full competitive. Competitive session boxing if the guy is skilled? Probably not an option. Maybe you can find someone crazy like Mob Wife, (I wonder if she'll appreciate my calling her crazy), but she's like 115 lbs, so, gotta keep it fair and always, safe for the lady. If the guy wants to take risks for his fetish - go for it, but it has to be safe for the lady, she needs to recover enough for sessions the next day or sometimes, later that day. Some guys don't realize that. If the guy is sore for a few days after a match, it's a nice memory. He doesn't have another match a few hours or a day later. Ladies can't take that kind of a pounding in a session. It's not worth it to them.
Old 22-Feb-17, 22:08
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxboxer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
L2K, When was the last time you boxed with Ziggy?
She was a real trooper. I boxed her a few times and accidentally gave her a black eye. She could take a punch and dish it out too.

I boxed Malibu a few times and she was very skilled. She brushed me back a few times with a hook that just grazed my nose.

It probably has been about 20 years since but they were good and nice people and loads of fun to fight.
I sessioned with Ziggy 3 times I think. We only boxed the one time, our first session. Somewhere in the mid 90s, might have been pre-internet when ladies listed themselves on the am-fem catalog, or just around the time WB270 came out.

She was a really good wrestler. Before ladies started learning Ju Jitsu. Very competitive, so I agree with you on her feistyness and toughness. I had maybe 20-25 lbs on her but we were about equal on the mats. I was quite athletic back then, good cardio. If I'd been more attracted to her, I'd have probably sessioned with her a dozen times. She had a great mat in her house in Jersey. I traveled out there twice. The first time was a place on 64th street east side I think that she rented from someone.

We only boxed the one time, and as I said, she had the rule, no face punches, but it was a small wrestling space, smaller than a boxing ring and if felt weird, she moved fast and I'd had close to zero boxing experience. With gloves on her punches didn't hurt, cept for one when I was punching her and she caught my ribs when I wasn't expecting. Didn't knock me down or anything but it was a solid punch. Pushed the wind out of me a little. But it felt wrong, if I'd gone all out I could have probably overpowered her, so I was kind of just standing there and with the gloves on, it wasn't all that intense, so I went back to wrestling.

For a real match, (and it was a fantasy, even if I didn't really get into it the 2 times I tried), maybe an opponent like Danyelle Wolf (5'11, 152 lbs - boxing weight, training weight probably higher). Similar reach to me, weight not too far off (before I became fat). I'd have totally stepped in the ring with her and taken my chances, hek, I'd still step in the ring with her and tell her to go for it, but I think similar reach is better. I'm 5'10 with long arms and Ziggy is kind of short and stocky. The small room, that I accidentaly hit her in the face, all my weight and reach advantage. It didn't feel right boxing with her.

Now Danyelle Wolf - oh yeah. I'd go a round with her, tell her to do to me what she did to this guy.

But, not wanting a black eye (I worked), tough finding the right women, I settled for letting them hit me instead. Sometimes tied up, sometimes not. I had 2 sessions with dominatrixes who trained in boxing, both I was tied up. One lady, she was very good but too careful. I kept telling her to go for it, but she didn't. Her punches were good but too much time between punches. She's nobody you'd remember. Pandora's box NY I think, but was only there a couple months. The other lady, Mistress Medea, also pandoras, she really let me have it. She trained at Gleasons, trained for years and she really knew how to box. No haymakes, she just got real close to me, where, her head and lead shoulder were less than 6 inches from me, and she worked me like a heavy bag. It was awesome, and, I couldn't take it, and she made fun of me cause my breathing was wrong (if you breath right, you can take a punch, she sort of taught me that, where, a simple trick, if I just counted her punches, they didn't hurt as much, just the act of talking helped me flex . . . but I digress. She was great and she did have me hurting, not injured, just hurting during the session. I gave her a $50 tip which was a lot for those days, at least for me.

Sometimes it's not fun, like if one punch hurts me, what good is being tied up for 45 minutes while they punch you.

There was one lady at Pandoras, not trained at all, skinny, maybe 120 lbs, blond. She heard me being punched by Jasmine Flower (I was tied up, Jasmin was making me sequel and yell stop. It really wasn't fun), so this lady heard the cries of pain and came in, worried that it might be a lady saying stop (I guess that means I scream like a girl).

Anyway, she took a turn, and she was perfect. Not trained, average, 120 lb pretty girl strengh, some athletisism. So, she puts on the gloves - 8 oz I think, good quality, I bought them for Jasmin as a present - they're the white gloves on her facebook page - those are from me. Anyway, I don't remember this lady's name, but I was just happy to have somebody (not Jasmine) throwing the punches. So, she goes for it. Punch after punch, pretty much as hard and fast as she could into my belly, she's perfect.

I don't want to sound chauvinist, but she wasn't trained or strong, so it was a good contest, her going for it was right about my threshold, so it was hard to take, but fun at the same time. It was very even, where she nearly got me to say "I give", but not quite. Jasmin, however, more trained, stronger, I stopped enjoying her punches after a while, and it got to the point where she'd just wind up and I'd say uncle. She called me a wimp, but for some reason, it never occurred to her to dial it down, or it occurred to her and she didn't want to. she wanted to hit me as hard as she could and half way through the session I was saying "uncle" at her windup. She thought it was funny.

I've also been punched by Venom in sessions (she put me on the floor a few times with a rib or stomach punch). Also by Shannon Logan (I was tied up - that was awesome, she wasn't really a boxer, but me being tied up, it didn't matter). The only thing I didn't like about Shannon, she kept going for my solar-plexus, with gloves on, not a huge deal, but I wish she'd worked my stomach or ribs a bit more. I guess she wanted me to give up a bit quicker but I still resisted for 15-20 minutes. That was a fun session, but I had such a crush on her and, I could take a lot more in my late 30s (Shannon) than late 40s (Venom).

I've one or two other boxing sessions, tied up or just letting them hit me, but my experience is very mixed. Half the time it's a great, intense session, half the time I hate it, it's just painful, or I'm bored. It's a bit of a Goldilocks situation, punches too hard or too soft and it's not fun. Wrestling, there's a lot more wiggle room against an opponent.

- - - hope that wasn't too long a sidetrack, but that's most of my boxing experience, being a punching bag, not an actual match, but against the right lady, I'd try a match for sure. I think I have too much size and reach on Malibu, and I'd hold back too much.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-17, 07:22
Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27 Points: 4,166, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I know this is the guy's fetish, but mixed boxing (like the getting kicked in the balls fetish) just seems like a bad idea.