Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Feb-18, 17:00
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts
Default Re: Friends with Mixed Wrestling Benefits

Damn. If only you had actually submitted her! That would have been the real long con
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Feb-18, 18:30
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Hehe... You sold the danger and helplessness so much that Nicole is trying to save you from a situation you have pretty much instigated. I love this story, mate. Thanks for continuing it. I am also looking forward to the post match shenanigans...
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Feb-18, 15:48
Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27 Points: 4,381, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Loved reading these encounters so far!
The Following User Says Thank You to funness13 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 02:54
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for sharing such an intense and private experience with us, J. I know it embarrassed you, but at least for you it was with a girl. The first time I lost control and blew like that was when I was sitting there watching the film "Stripes" with my family. To this day I don't know if my Mum and Dad realised why I excused myself and came back a few minutes later wearing different jeans.

Thanks again for continuing this story, mate. I am loving it.
Yes! Loved that scene.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 13:17
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Part 5: Post Match Humiliation And Trickery

“Shit! We were just kidding about that tying up thing? Right?!” I complained, sitting up onto my elbows.

“Nice try J but we had a deal!” Brit responded, hopping to her feet and running into her bedroom. She then came back into the room dragging a chair and demanded I sit in it. My heart sank when I realized her intentions. Apparently there wasn’t going to be anymore facesitting. I debated being defiant to force more action but ultimately decided to follow her orders with hopes of something interesting happening.

I sat down in the chair as she headed to her closet. She emerged with some belts and bras. She then straddled my lap and wrapped a belt around my torso and the back of the chair.

“Here. Help me tie him up.” She instructed, handing a couple bras to her friend. Nicole proceeded to tie my wrists on either side of the back of the chair as Brit fashioned another belt around my gut. The whole time the two girls were just giggling that I was letting it happen.

“Ok ok I’m trapped. You got me.” I said exasperated, weakly tugging at my restraints. Brit then tied a bra to the top of my head, just because she could.

“Nice bandana J! It looks really good on you!” Brit teased, adding a kiss on my cheek before getting off my lap and running back into her room. She returned with something small in her hand and a mischievous grin on her face. She then held the item between our gaze and popped the cap off. That’s when I realized it was a tube of red lipstick.

“Hey... hold on a sec...” I stammered as Brit began applying it to her lips. She then turned it towards my face and I quickly moved my head to the side, decidedly against this type of humiliation. She responded by grasping under my chin and forcing me forward.

“Uh Uh Uh J. It was your idea to get tied up so just deal with it!” Brit proclaimed, holding the tube an inch away from my lips. At the last second, she turned my face and drew a heart on my cheek. She added a matching one on the other side as I began trying to yank my arms free. They weren’t entirely perfect knots but the belts were pretty well secured. Suddenly Brit shushed me and slapped her hand across my mouth.

“I think I hear my mom!” She whispered and hopped off of me. I could not believe my luck! I didn’t know what to do! I somehow managed to tilt the chair forward and awkwardly scooted with it strapped to my back. I reached the closet and went in as the two girls slammed the door shut behind me. Then I heard them burst into laughter.

“Gotcha!” I heard Brittany exclaim from the other side of the door and I realized I had been had.

“Did you see the look on his face?!” Nicole asked her friend as the two had a laugh at my expense. Meanwhile I was stuck in the dark closet with no way to escape. I could manage to stand but could not maneuver my hand towards the door knob so I really was trapped.

“Well J, looks like you’re stuck here until we decide you can leave. We’re gonna go watch tv for awhile. Maybe we’ll come back a little later!” Brit said with a giggle.

“Come on let me out! This isn’t funny!” I protested, genuinely worried about being left in there.

“You should really keep quiet J. We wouldn’t want my mom to really wake up would we?” Brit teased. I wanted to scream at her but she did have a point. I absolutely did not want to be discovered like this.

A few minutes passed and I began to grow anxious. Were they really planning on keeping me here? I didn’t really know what to do. Luckily, Brit came inside not too long after and closed the door behind her, leaving us alone in the dark.

“You going to untie me?” I asked, not entirely sure if I wanted her to or not.

“Maybe.” She said as she took a seat on my lap and began kissing my neck. She rubbed her crotch against mine, brought her lips to my ear and whispered “I’m not wearing any underwear”

And suddenly it finally made sense. The increased aroma from her facesit. The way my face had sunk into her. It was because the only thing separating us was just a pair of pajama pants. The mere thought of it was almost enough to send me over the edge.

She pulled back and yanked her T-shirt off. She then leaned forward, jamming one of her tits over my mouth. It was dark and difficult to see so I was surprised as well as delighted when I realized she had no bra on and it was her bare breast that was smothering me.

“Hey! What are you two doing in there?” Nicole asked through the door, interrupting our alone time much sooner than I would have liked.

“Nothing! Just teasing J a bit before untying him!” Brit responded before whispering “sorry” to me and pulling away. She quickly threw her shirt back on, without me ever actually catching a glimpse of my desires. Then she undid my binds and we exited the closet together, neither one us particularly satisfied with the outcome.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Feb-18, 20:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I would have preferred for the facesitting to continue if I were in your place here, mate, but I also would have gone along with being tied up just to see what happened. Now that Brittany knows you will go along with her kinky little experiments, I am eager to see how she will escalate things. Thank you so much for continuing this, mate. Really great stuff.
Old 24-Feb-18, 20:58
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Would like to know/here if Nicole wrestles you
Old 25-Feb-18, 15:31
Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38 Points: 8,124, Level: 38
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

More facesitting please? Tied up with the two girls sitting on you in their panties?
Old 25-Feb-18, 15:38
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Throw is a little flexing and taunting/teasing for extra excitement
other than this great story
The Following User Says Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Feb-18, 16:27
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements