Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jul-14, 01:33
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Competitive Enterprises' Mixed Fighting Videos

Davispen, I agree, too much posing. This is why earlier in this thread I brought up the first Max Mikita vid, where there is constant fighting with maybe a little posing, but more along the lines of "I'm kicking ass, look at me", and it is one sided due to dominance, but not beatdown style where only one party is fighting.

I liked Francesca Le in "battered boyfriend", but it would have been better with more resistance from the "boyfriend".

Jo was great with here non-stop aggression.

Competitive Woman had a great ending, with the woman throwing the guy over on the couch, raining down punches and then turning around with such a satisfied smile at her victory. A little too much back and forth though, as again I like there to be continuous action, but with the woman pretty much in control at all times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-14, 18:47
Producer
Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Greatly appreciate the constructive feedback on our videos. The message I'm hearing is that you'd like to see more continuous action and less "posing." Although there are a lot of folks who like the "posing" material, I certainly think we can swing the pendulum back toward increased fighting.

Citing specific examples is very helpful in that it jars my memory about how and what we did in particular videos with particular actresses, and it's hopefully something we can replicate going forward. I recall the fight scene mentioned between Veronica Martine and Niles Randolph in the Competitive Woman. We actually auditioned people for roles in that video, and it was there that Veronica blew our socks off with her performance. Our type of video was something "foreign" to her, and to my knowledge, she had never done anything like it before nor did I ever see her in anything else in our industry after that. She was actually a gifted musician and she composed non-copyrighted music for us in those days. We gave Veronica an instruction set for fighting and being exceptionally smart, she executed it perfectly. Fortunately also, she had Niles to work with, a very seasoned and skilled actor in his own right. Sparked by your feedback, I now recollect that instruction set which is something we've forgotten over the years. I'm going to re-introduce it to our directors in the thinking that it will "pump up" the action elements in our videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-14, 19:06
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Davispen, I agree, too much posing. This is why earlier in this thread I brought up the first Max Mikita vid, where there is constant fighting with maybe a little posing, but more along the lines of "I'm kicking ass, look at me", and it is one sided due to dominance, but not beatdown style where only one party is fighting.

I liked Francesca Le in "battered boyfriend", but it would have been better with more resistance from the "boyfriend".

Jo was great with here non-stop aggression.

Competitive Woman had a great ending, with the woman throwing the guy over on the couch, raining down punches and then turning around with such a satisfied smile at her victory. A little too much back and forth though, as again I like there to be continuous action, but with the woman pretty much in control at all times.
I managed to find some photos from some of the videos mentioned above. The picture of Francesca Le was from a video entitled "Black Eyed Husband", a sequel to Black Eyed Boyfriend, produced for the same custom buyer several years apart.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VERONIC2.jpg (28.3 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg tara.jpg (40.4 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg blackeyedhusband3.jpg (28.9 KB, 140 views)
File Type: jpg johannapeter.jpg (40.7 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg johannadarrius.jpg (33.1 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg maxmike3.jpg (31.8 KB, 196 views)
File Type: jpg maxmike2.jpg (41.5 KB, 97 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-14, 21:33
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

What happened with Bobbi Blackford from "Competitive Date"? She was definitely the best.
The Following User Says Thank You to simplyred For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jul-14, 22:50
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyred [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What happened with Bobbi Blackford from "Competitive Date"? She was definitely the best.

You're right, Bobbi was a very special fighter. We earnestly tried to bring her back in, but my understanding is that she moved (I think out of the country), and we ultimately lost all contact with her. What a shame! The "Competitive Date" segment from the Competitive TV II video was great stuff--big credit due to both Bobbi and Skye.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg COMPDATE.JPG (33.1 KB, 149 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-14, 09:23
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I had forgotten to mention Max Makita, femalefightfan. She was full of action and aggression, and technically very good...not to mention her good looks.

It is great to be able to chat to you compents, and pass on our thoughts. I have no trouble with a beautiful woman doing a little posing (who would? LOL), but we can get that from any site on the net. For me it is action, action action, and virtually all one sided.

I think the guys are important too. Skye always seemed pretty good in knowing how to simulate a good beating.

One of the things I do like is when the guy is knocked down, the woman picks him up by the hair or his collar to start hitting him again. Rolling around the floor in pain time can get a bit excessive, for me.

Nevertheless, compents, you are my favourite site by quite a margin. Keep up the good work.
The Following User Says Thank You to davispen For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jul-14, 12:34
Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26 Points: 3,872, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Does anyone know whatever happened to Athena Worthy? I was supposed to meet her once and it fell through when I couldn't get to California.
Thanks
Old 31-Jul-14, 16:38
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GARYWILLIAMS200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does anyone know whatever happened to Athena Worthy? I was supposed to meet her once and it fell through when I couldn't get to California.
Thanks
The only information I have is that she withdrew from acting and stunt work and relocated somewhere in the northwest. We lost contact with her in the mid to late 90's. She was an incredible actress, stunt woman and martial artist. We were very privileged to have had the opportunity to have worked with her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg athena1.jpg (42.6 KB, 88 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-14, 23:58
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Members' Exclusive Full-Length Video

This week we released Suzanne versus Chuck, Competitive Couple, exclusively to our members at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. Produced in 2007, it was originally titled Competitive Couple 6. We have several other videos in our archives that, for one reason or another, have experienced a delayed release.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suzanne.jpg (68.6 KB, 160 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-15, 13:22
Points: 4,042, Level: 26 Points: 4,042, Level: 26 Points: 4,042, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Any news yet on when the release of Anna the Great will be available as previously mentioned.

Also next time you do a one girl versus multiple opponents video any chance it could end with the guys stacked on top of each other, mouths open, eyes closed, knocked unconcious with the woman (ideally Anna) sat on the top guy with a mischievous smile?
The Following User Says Thank You to kendoquip3 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bare-fisted fighting, fighting, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, stunt fighting