Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-16, 20:51
Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12 Points: 996, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Collection of historic Cinematic moments

One of the earliest ones I remember is called Out of Sight, a mid 1960s spy spoof which I saw when I was fairly young on syndicated tv some weekend. Midway through the movie, a female spy named Wipe Out surfs in all the way from Hawaii and takes out a few men with karate chops. There's an elongated fight scene against the main spy (who isn't really a spy but is pretending), real cheesy stuff but it had an impact on me, as did watching Wonder Woman... Don't confuse this move with the George Clooney movie from the late 90s.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foxr2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 00:49
Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29 Points: 4,978, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Back to 1966 and Out of Sight

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to matt_ure For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 13:00
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

For me the Liar of the white worm is definently one of the movies that should be in this topic. I remember first time watching it as a kid, slightly scared but amazed with female superiroity of Amanda Donohoe, lady with british accent, PVC leather boots. Especially that scene where she kills young boy with her boots drowning his head into that pool. What a female supremacy and merciless. I remember from that time I started to search femdom more and got addiction to leather boots in general.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (83.9 KB, 326 views)
File Type: gif tumblr_mjzeahYjZt1qedb29o1_500.gif (978.4 KB, 130 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 19:30
Producer
Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43 Points: 10,078, Level: 43
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,124 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxr2001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
real cheesy stuff
yeah, and many thanks to matt_ure for linking up to that oldie. It was a bit crazy for my taste, but hey, this one-chop-out thing has something ... impact on me too.
The Following User Says Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jul-16, 19:37
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trump55 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Especially that scene where she kills young boy with her boots drowning his head into that pool. What a female supremacy and merciless.
Indeed. It looks like she were in mood to play with him a bit more but got disturbed by the bell ringing, so decided to end it fast...bad bitch. Love it.
Old 18-Jul-16, 19:42
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Indeed. It looks like she were in mood to play with him a bit more but got disturbed by the bell ringing, so decided to end it fast...bad bitch. Love it.
Yeah, but she would probably snap his head with that big shit and make a lot of blood, so she decided to make things faster and easier, so I guess she is a good bitch then
Old 18-Jul-16, 20:36
Producer
Last Achievements

Default Firecracker

The effectual video:
Firecracker (IMDB)

Femme fatale martial arts expert teaches the mafia a lesson.

The affecting scene:

Why has this affected me:
Jillian Kesner, blonde bunny, kicks major ass here. In multiple scenes she beats up the guys, often two or more at once. She is so hot. In that affecting scene she strips down to nothing more than her panties while she beats up the guy. Her bouncing boobs, her upskirt views, her leggy posing, all is so sexy and confident, that the fighting skill became secondary focus, but in combination with her nature and innocent look, her lethal fighting skill this scene has made it on my list, for being the very first naked fighting domination I have ever seen.

Just a word upshot:
For whatever reason all the scenes showing her fighting the guys are filmed like a footrace of villains hunting their innocent prey, and get their tables turned on her. I rather had preferred her attacking the guys and beating the shit out of them but hey, master of disaster, Cirio H. Santiago, thanks heaven you even made this film like it is!
Attached Images
File Type: gif FC.gif (1.68 MB, 342 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to alias702212 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jul-16, 06:29
Points: 7,900, Level: 38 Points: 7,900, Level: 38 Points: 7,900, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: Never say never again

I think this is the greatest moment in the history of cinema. No woman was ever badder than Barbara Carrera there. I must have watched this a thousand times since, mostly in slow motion and fired many a shot myself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alias702212 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The effectual video:
Never say never again (IMDB)

A SPECTRE agent has stolen two American nuclear warheads, and James Bond must find their targets before they are detonated.

The affecting scene:

The scene was sending shock waves through my body because it came so surprising and unexpected when I first watched it. Fatima Blush was so nice and looked so caring in her nurse suit in her introduction to the characters role. But wow what a switch as she started slapping and beating the living shit out of him, and she was so sexy hot with her wild opened hair during the beating. Finally, when she lifted her leg next to him after having beaten him senseless, showing her stocking clad leg under the nurse suit, presenting the injection, I regulary fired shots in my shorts, as this moment was total female supremacy to me.

Fatima Blush is a bad ass femme fatal. She gets whats she wants. Either using her all female atributs or -if necessary- her fighting skill and physical power. A winner type of alpha woman. Barbara Carrera made Fatima Blush legendary. I watched all scenes with her so many times...the VHS tape was really thin on those parts.

Just a word upshot:
Like many other Bond films and mainstream movies in general, the fighting action is very short and just indicated. Itīs filmed indirectly (through the window) or even without pictures at all (while she beats him up you only hear the noises from the action and you see Bond with her lover girl in bed), but this doesnīt make it worse in any way. Itīs a special effect on me, knowing whats happening, but not seeing it, itīs kinda like a bit voyeurism here. Fetishes of nurse costumes, stockings, slappings, injection, female domination, wow...this is definitely a true female vs. male classic moment.
Old 22-Jul-16, 07:25
Points: 4,393, Level: 27 Points: 4,393, Level: 27 Points: 4,393, Level: 27
Last Achievements

anyone remember those BMK carpet ads going aound in the 60s of a girl throwing around then standing on her opponants wrist?
The Following User Says Thank You to asub For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-16, 02:52
G-Force

Default Re: Lethal Woman

Quote:
The sorting is not relevant. I start with the first clip which comes into my mind.

The effectual video:
Lethal Woman (IMDB)

A promising young army cadet is raped by her commanding officer, She gets her revenge by luring him and the men who acquitted him to a remote island.

The affecting scene:

Merete van Kamp is hotter than hell. She looks like the living devil and acts as himself. She is the man eating all female gang leader, an alpha woman. In this scene she hears him coming, and kicks the living shit out of him. Even when she can take his knife she decides to not use it and play with him a bit more instead. She doesnīt need a weapon, she is so dominant anyway.

Finally, after plenty good kicks, she takes his knife and want to end his life... is nearly killing him with her superior strength, but unfortunately the story had a sudden turn for us, which of course is not shown and cut away. The same old story, the bad character is playing to much and to long and loses finally because a third person comes around for "surprising" rescue. Anyway, the concept of a superior female warrior is perfectly well-stuffed.

Just a word upshot:
There are plenty of deficits in that B-movie, e.g. camera work and choreography, but hey, she is so hot, so what?
Awesome!!!!! How the hell have I missed this clip after all these years? I've known about this vintage movie but somehow neglected it. She completely controls him using only her bare feet. Quick question for anyone about the scene...kinda hard to tell..does she initially kick him in the face by her bed causing the blood to spatter on the silk screen ? I'm assuming that is the case because she was already in that starting position lying down. Whatever she did sent him reeling backward and caused blood to flow. Anyhow, again, 2-Thumbs up!

Last edited by G-Force; 23-Jul-16 at 03:12.