Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-16, 00:13
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: relationship with someone you cannot beat at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What do you say to the guy who wants that experience, but wants it to be fantasy only? That is, he has no problem with losing, so long as he believes he did not give 100% in the effort to "defeat" the woman. In his mind: "I could have beaten her if I'd really wanted to".....only, what is in his mind does not align with reality, because the reality is that with him giving 100%, she defeats him at least 9 times out of 10.

What do you say to that guy, generally? And what do you say to that guy who is in - or SEEKING TO BE IN - a relationship with the woman who will win 90% of the time, if not more?
I'd say get very few women want to be in a relationship where wrestling with the ultimate goal is to be dominated and scissored will work. Yep sexist.

Now conversely the woman may be martial arts trained and they can be fooling around wrestling and there is no problem, unless that becomes the focus and the man wants to be dominated and scissored.

BJJ trained and you know what to do and the woman would/should understand that.

I can't see a woman turned on by a partner who wants to be knocked out.

A fun roll I'm sure works. Facesitting nightly (after domination) is a recipe for a disaster.
Old 21-Dec-16, 02:24
Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54 Points: 15,883, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

You all are too focused on wrestling. Sure this may be a driving force in your life but with a woman you have to have other interests. Just being beat in wrestling is not a relationship. If the woman wants to look up to you be good at something else she likes. Cooking, art, writing, history, photography carpentry...be her master in one of these things at least and she will not look down on you if she enjoys those things. Sex and wrestling is not all. It may be important to you so be good at something important to her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baldilocks For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-16, 10:01
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Facesitting nightly (after domination) is a recipe for a disaster.
Says the guy whose wife refuses to indulge his "predilections"
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypredilection [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I ask my wife to wrestle me all the time (without luck)
No, thanks.

I find all this puritan talk funny, because it is extremely outdated. Which century are we in? Ease up, guys. Enjoy practicing whatever excites you with your partner. Some here would like you to believe that there is one standard way to build a relationship. It's bullocks. Every relationship is individual. Being a BDSM guy, I know A LOT of couples that live happily together with a relationship dynamic as unique as it gets, with mixed gender identities and variable roles. It's all about how two different people suit each other.

And while we are at it, there is only one thing that beats a nightly facesit domination - doing it twice a day.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-16, 12:11
Banned

You're right I'm vanilla.....

Let's say you & your spouse are both active & fit. You're a little bigger 30-40 lbs heavier and your spouse gravitated and now does BJJ or similar. You play tennis or run & bike.... as your hobby.

From what I read as a blue or above belt, she probably should be able to take you. Again to me my female wrestling fascination was no more then rolling around and have fun if I was to do it. No interest or see the sexuality in face-sitting, being scissored or knocked out. That's me.

Now if the woman gets off on that, maybe it could work, but then no doubt the man is the submissive and is that how the relationship started? If not then yes I see long-term issues.

Ask the women about their views of sexuality and wrestling and whether it gets them off with a partner they can beat easily.
Old 21-Dec-16, 14:23
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

My wife gets extremely turned on n our matches, its part of the whole expereince

And discussing it with her, she enjoys the fact that she gets turned on, and in turn, gets me turned on
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-16, 17:44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My wife gets extremely turned on n our matches, its part of the whole expereince

And discussing it with her, she enjoys the fact that she gets turned on, and in turn, gets me turned on
But you have "COMPETITIVE" matches. Would that change if she was dominating you and the purpose of the match was to fulfill your fetish to be dominated?
Old 21-Dec-16, 17:50
Last Achievements

Never really gave it that much thought actually

I Just enjoy it for what it is, dont overthink it, which detracts from enjoying it
Old 21-Dec-16, 18:00
Last Achievements

There are times when she is being "playful" whens she will just apply a hold when we are laying in bed or sitting on the floor, and she snaps on a headscissors just to make me suffer lolol

Guess thats the same as what you call "Being dominant"

Again, I dont overthink it, I just enjoy it

To me its just fun like our competitve wrestling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Dec-16, 21:59
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgoodguy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There are times when she is being "playful" whens she will just apply a hold when we are laying in bed or sitting on the floor, and she snaps on a headscissors just to make me suffer lolol

Guess thats the same as what you call "Being dominant"

Again, I dont overthink it, I just enjoy it

To me its just fun like our competitve wrestling
Yes that's playful and laughing, catching you off guard and dominating you. If you told her (and sorry I don't follow everyone's level wrt this fetish) that what you want is to be completely dominated, scissored and knocked out, which is the ultimate turn-on and gets you off, I'm sure the dynamic would completely change.

My spouse knows I appreciate her strength and muscles and she has too caught me off guard with as she refers to it pulling a Kato (and me inspector Clouseau), but if we wrestled and she completely dominated me, that would be a very bad scenario for the relationship in the long run.
Old 21-Dec-16, 22:12
Last Achievements

I guess we have different relationships with our spouses

Cest la vie lolol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post: