Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > The Forum

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-13, 09:47
Points: 929, Level: 11 Points: 929, Level: 11 Points: 929, Level: 11
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Introductions

Hello I am a session wrestler from Sydney Australia. I have my own studio and a few colleagues (male and female) and enjoy tag team or individual sessions. I am an athlete, I play roller derby as well as freestyle wrestling. I got into wrestling through being a Dominatrix and realising I was used to knocking people over with my body through derby. Have been at it for about a year now. Hope to start Jiu Jitsu next week in my derby off season! I'm 5'10 65kgs and travel to the US once year around late August. Well, thats me!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mss_Tahlia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Nov-13, 21:10
Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23 Points: 3,282, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I stumbled across the forum while doing an image search. I must say there is quite the community here.

I don't have much prosaic to say with regards to an introduction. I'm a male, 38, with a life long interest in wrestling. I enjoy mixed, fem vs fem, and male vs male wrestling. My tastes lean more towards apartment wrestling and pro fantasy style combat. I also enjoy long held knockout holds like headscissors, sleepers, and smothers (hence the name).
The Following User Says Thank You to SlowSqueeze For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-13, 19:28
Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11

Default Re: Was surprised and taken off guard

I was smart ass as far as girls were concerned I didn't think so I just did not think much about them except when I wanted to have sex. I didn't realize that was what the called a male chauvinistic attitude and I didn't realize it at the time but I really pissed a lady off because of the way I acted towards her sister. She was older bigger than me and as it turned out way more aggressive.

To make a long story short she attacked me by jumping on me from behind and before I knew it she had me pinned on the ground and I was bucking like crazy and hollering at her, all I did was tire myself out and eventually a wave of submission came over me as she was looking down at me slapping me and I asked her to let me go and she said not until you learn a lesson. You think your a big shot and I am going to teach you respect before I let you up.

This was all new to me and eventually after a period of time being held helpless like that she had me begging her and saying things I never thought I would say and then she told me if I ever acted up in front of her or she heard I being rude to her sister again she would beat me up bad.
L.P.
The Following User Says Thank You to lp4service For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Nov-13, 08:38
Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71 Points: 26,449, Level: 71
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,953 Times in 700 Posts

Hello everyone
I love strong women in dominant situations, especially women who overpower and defeat men ; It is my favorite fantasy
Old 12-Nov-13, 14:26
Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25 Points: 3,791, Level: 25
Last Achievements

hi everyone,
i love mixed wrestling and and female victory poses
Old 12-Nov-13, 16:01
Points: 1,710, Level: 16 Points: 1,710, Level: 16 Points: 1,710, Level: 16
Last Achievements

ime new here and to be honest like what ive read so far.
I like the ideal of finding my self pined down under the weight of a woman
and yes I like talking about it on line preferably on IM . like the ideal of being sat on face sat among other things ill have to get more comfortable to talk about on here.
in the mean time herse saying hello and wishing every one a great week and GODS BLESSINGS
Old 12-Nov-13, 21:17
Temporary group
Points: 8,798, Level: 40 Points: 8,798, Level: 40 Points: 8,798, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Hello everyone,
I Love Deadly scissors, and neackbreaks.
Old 19-Nov-13, 11:35
Points: 3,662, Level: 25 Points: 3,662, Level: 25 Points: 3,662, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Hello everyone!
I like strong female(Facekicking, Footslapping, Kicking in the stomach, etc).
Old 22-Nov-13, 13:40
Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11 Points: 933, Level: 11

I was I think 15 years old and she was around thirty. She was a bar maid at her mothers bar and the she was maybe 5' 9" and stocky built. She wasn't fat but solid naturally. Way stronger than me and very aggressive. Her nature was she always seemed like she was in a hurry. She really intimidated me after that to the point I would make sure I was not around when she was around. I was afraid of her. I knew she had the potential to blow her top and go after me again, like she said she would.

It had a profound effect on me as I got older, and I will tell you this I learned my lesson from that as I have a lot more more respect for women now than I ever had because I know what they are capable of and now today I want to be around women who can put me in my place and love doing it.

I play the dennis the menace game just to see if I can get under their skin to see how they will react. The only problem with that is most of the women it seems (even the smaller ones) today know they are superior to us knowing we will not fight back when they get aggressive and they really take advantage of that.
Old 23-Nov-13, 15:09
Points: 12,604, Level: 48 Points: 12,604, Level: 48 Points: 12,604, Level: 48
Last Achievements

Thought I would introduce myself as well. I read this board for a few months before I decided to join and start posting. I find the conversation very friendly and pleasant (which can be rare for the internet), so I don't regret joining in.

My interest started out, as I mentioned in a recent post, with "Diamonds are Forever". Interestingly, if you talk Bond-movies, "GoldenEye" had scissors scenes that were far more suggestive, but for some reason I just never found them half as interesting. But that's just me

Also remember that watching female gymnastics during the olympics made a huge impact in my young and fragile mind So gymnasts, and girls in sports wear in general, have always stuck in my mind since then.

I haven't done any wrestling sessions though, which I would love to try. But I live in Sweden, and girls that do wrestling sessions over here are very, very far and few between. At least based on the research I've done.
The Following User Says Thank You to Martin2020 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ballbusting wrestling, canada, community, fantasy, introduction, mature dominates young, mixed wrestling, overhead lift, strapon, wrestling