Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 18-Nov-12, 19:17
Producer
Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36 Points: 7,421, Level: 36
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Robin v Jennifer Thomas

Happy Friday!!!

I just wanted to bring to your attention the NEW COMPETITIVE video between Gorgeous Rock Hard Body, Jennifer Thomas and me. *This video took place on Halloween afternoon! *It is available on my website at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and also at [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. *It was a very hard fought fight, ending in a tie breaker. (which resulted in a win for one of the fighters). *I've written about this fight in my Members Only diary....

Nicole Oring will be fighting Ingrid and Sharon, formerly wrestlers with DWW, for my company on December 9. *Nicole has been training in Jujitsu and MMA for the past 6 months and her confidence is at a high point!!

I'm looking forward to shooting and participating in many more competitive matches in 2013.

Have a wonderful holiday season. *

Peace and Love,

Robin x

Below is the "blurb" for the Jennifer Thomas vs Robin fight. *Don't miss it! *It is a great battle.

Robin(5'6, 120 lbs) faces Jennifer Thomas (5'2" 137 lbs) on the mats!!! *Jennifer is a muscular, yet very feminine and gorgeous, body builder, who has a brutal headlock which is her signature move in competitive wrestling. *Robin is very skilled, fast and possesses wiry athletic strength and incredible flexibility, but lacks the impressive muscular strength that Jennifer possesses due to her weight lifting! *This is an exciting, fast paced, sweaty match that is very entertaining to watch! *Both girls are out to win but still very respectful of their opponent. *These two are real athletes...beautiful and watching them wrestle is a treat!!!! *
--
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
213 309 3495

Old 18-Nov-12, 19:31
Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56 Points: 17,001, Level: 56
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,533 Times in 633 Posts
Default Re: Robin v Jennifer Thomas

What a great idea for a match-up! Two beautiful women!

Tags
competitive, female wrestling, jennifer thomas, robin