Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 24-Jun-15, 16:05
Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: losing to Ari

Sorry this is taking so long, but there is plenty more to come. Next installment right here:

When he got home the next day, Ari was standing in their common room in yoga pants and a skimpy tank top, putting the cap back on a whiteboard marker. He walked over to see what she had written on the board. There were two columns, labeled 'Ari' and 'Jake,' with one tally mark under the first and two under the second.

"So we're keeping score now, huh?" he said, wrapping his arms around her from behind and pressing his hardening dick into her tight, shapely butt.

"Yep. Two fair matches for you, one for me. Better watch out, I'm catching up!" she said, smiling.

"Wait a second, those weren't fair matches. I was blindfolded for two of them!" he said.

"They were handicapped matches, but still fair, since we agreed on the terms. Just be thankful I'm not counting by submission instead of match, because if I were, I'd be ahead already. Three from last match and one from the match before, to your zero from last match, two from the one before, and one from our very first match."

He thought about that for a second. "We need to wrestle again tonight," he said. "This time, no handicap."

"You sure about that?" she asked, stepping closer to him, hands on her hips. "Aren't you afraid you might lose?"

"Ariel, you haven't even seen me try hard yet. You're the one who's going to lose." He wished he was that confident in reality. Flashbacks to his matches with her were running through his head: her crushing his head with her strong legs; her twisting his arm painfully behind his back; her pinning him down with her pussy crushing his face…not being blindfolded wasn't going to make any of those holds easier to escape. He just hoped it would make it easier not to get trapped in them in the first place.

When they squared off that night, Ari was wearing a set of matching lingerie that was so dark blue it was almost black, a lacy bra and a thong that was barely there.

"Best three out of five again, right?" she said.

"Yep, but it's not going to go to the fifth fall," he said, trying to sound confident.

"You're right," Ari said, smiling wickedly. "It's not."

He knew that if he could stay out from between her legs, he would win the match easily. He stepped forward just close enough to grab her hands, and they struggled for control. After a few moments of this, he let go of one of her wrists and yanked the other one toward him with both hands, stepping to the side as he did so. Surprised, Ari stumbled past him and he quickly grabbed her from behind in a bear hug.

He had her arms trapped, and he lifted her off the ground as he squeezed hard. "Hnnnnggh," Ari moaned as she struggled to escape. But with him behind her, she couldn't use her legs. He was getting aroused by her mostly bare ass rubbing against his cock through his shorts, and he leaned back to increase the pressure. Ari groaned again and flexed her strong arms, but she couldn't break free of his grip.

He leaned close and kissed her ear, then said, "When I win this match, I'm going to bend you over my knee and spank you until you've learned your lesson." Then he squeezed harder, compressing Ari's ribs and making her breasts start to overflow her bra.

Ari moaned and writhed, and he shook her back and forth, tightening the hold a little more. He was gradually tiring, but they both knew this was going to end in her submission. He held her there for another moment as her struggles gradually ceased. She finally moaned "I give," and he dropped her, letting her fall to her knees clutching her ribs and chest.

"1-0, babe. Is this going how you pictured?" he asked, cocky.

"It doesn't matter how it starts, honey. Just how it ends," Ari said.

When the second fall started, they circled warily, neither one wanting to make a mistake. Jake let Ari come to him, her natural tendency to be the aggressor getting the better of her. She shot in trying to grab his legs, but he managed to push her down to her stomach and put his weight on her back.

Having her pinned down like this, Jake couldn't resist groping her a little bit. He ran his hand down her bare back and onto her ass, giving it a little pat. Then he forced his hand in between her thighs, eliciting a little yelp from her. He hooked his right hand behind her right knee and dragged it up toward her head, simultaneously gripping her right bicep with his left hand across her face. Ari was totally tied up, and he completed the hold by bringing his hands together, wrenching her leg painfully towards her head. Finally, he rolled them both onto their backs. Ari was neatly tied up in a little ball, struggling but without the leverage to free herself.

Jake ground a knee into her exposed belly just above the hip, tweaking her body even more. Ari groaned and writhed, clearly upset at the way the match was progressing. Jake was feeling another victory as her hands groped against his arms with no result.

Somehow, though, Ari got her hands around his middle and ring finger and managed to pry them off of his other wrist. She bent his fingers painfully backwards. "Fuck!" he yelled, letting go of the grip. In a flash, she kicked out of his hold, but still held onto his fingers, twisting and bending them with both hands. He thrashed, trying to get away, but the harder he tried, the more she pressed her advantage. He was still on his back, and she was on her knees with his left hand at her mercy.

Quickly Ari stretched Jake's arm out and put her foot on his face, pushing him and his body away from her. Jake groaned both at the pressure on his fingers and the rest of his arm. Now he was in too much pain to really resist, and Ari settled into an even more brutal hold. She brought one leg down on his chest, and the other across his face, pressing the back of her firm thigh into his face, with his left arm between her legs, palm up. She held his wrist against her chest.

Then she began to straighten her body, pressing her crotch against his elbow. Jake's eyes widened in pain as she bent his whole arm in a way it was never meant to be bent. He felt a little wetness and realized to his further humiliation that she was rubbing her pussy against his elbow through her underwear. They both panted and moaned, him in pain, her in arousal. As she got more turned on, she made her body more and more rigid, putting more pressure on the hold.

Finally, it was too much. He cried out in agony, saying, "I give--Please, Ari--let me go--God--you're gonna break my arm!"

Ari loosened the hold reluctantly, but didn't let go. "So you're going to spank me if you win? That's fine. WHEN I win, I'm going to do the same thing I always do when I beat you. I'm going to pin you down with my pussy and force you to lick me until I come all over your pathetic face."

She finally let go of the hold and stood over him, her firm, sexy, nearly naked body triumphant. He lay there and cradled his aching arm for a moment, then got to his knees.

Her eyes softened a bit. "Did I hurt you? We can take a little break if you want," she said. Jake only nodded, and they separated for a moment, the score 1 to 1.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to mt379 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jun-15, 19:11
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

great , I really love this story

I can't wait for the next part
Old 24-Jun-15, 19:36
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

This story is so, so good. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us, mate. I know you've said you're busy with real life stuff. Please take as long as you need to keep writing these posts. They are honestly worth the wait.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-15, 22:43
Points: 4,966, Level: 29 Points: 4,966, Level: 29 Points: 4,966, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Don't forget about us, looking forward to the next update. This is a terrific story line, and well written. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clcc2222 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jul-15, 23:44
ap643

Wish I could write wrestling stories as well as you do. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-15, 18:02
Points: 5,035, Level: 30 Points: 5,035, Level: 30 Points: 5,035, Level: 30
Last Achievements

This is one the the most amazing stories I've read. Thank you and PLEASE keep it up!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wannawrestle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-15, 12:12
Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15 Points: 1,445, Level: 15
Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2% Activity: 12.2%

Really excellent writing. Pacing, descriptions, dialogue. Great stuff!
The Following User Says Thank You to jtktl8387 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Aug-15, 20:56
Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30 Points: 5,248, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Thank you so much for this story. It's fantastic. I never read anything of this genre that is so damn good.
The Following User Says Thank You to reverseheadscissors For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-15, 18:19
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt379 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well, there's still more 1 on 1 to come, and maybe I'll try to stretch that part out a bit more than it already is. Do you like it better when she wins, when he wins, or when it's basically even?
For me part of the tension comes from the fact that she still hasn't beaten him in a fair fight. Losing to her at all is bad enough for him but he can always rationalize it afterwards if there was a handicap. As she gets closer and closer, the fear sets in that soon he'll have no more excuses and she'll pass by him just like she did when they were running, and he'll have that score board as a visual reminder.

Best MW stories I've read, hope you continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-15, 16:48
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Hi mt379

didn't you finish the next part ?
please tell us when you will post the new part
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zaid-as For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling