Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jun-15, 19:46
Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50 Points: 13,435, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Husband and Wife Match

My first try at a story. Hope you enjoy.

The organizers of this one of a kind event were never really certain it would go off as planned, and who could blame them? An mma match between a man and a woman was very controversial. The idea that this match would pit a husband and wife against each other only raised the level of concern. Fears that the woman would be severely injured, sparked protests. But the organizers assured everyone that proper safety measures would be put in place.

The rules were a bit unconventional. Since everyone agreed that the woman would have little chance of winning, the rules stipulated that the match would be for one 3-minute round. If the round went to a decision, the woman would be declared the winner. All she would have to do is avoid a knockout or submission for 3 minutes. The man, however, would need a knockout or submission to win. Vegas had listed the odds of the woman winning as so great, over 10,000 to 1, that they would not take any bets on the match.

Finding the right couple to fight wasn’t easy. The organizers were looking for a couple, in love, married for many years, who had never fought each other before. The lack of a prior fight was important. The organizers wanted the public to at least believe the woman had a chance. After a very thorough review process, tom and rachel, married 25 years, were selected.

Tom and rachel were surprised by their selection. While tom was a bit nervous, rachel was excited. The match would be held in 30 days in a newly constructed octagon that seated 3,000 people. The audience would be by invitation only. 1500 married couples with the women seated on one side and the men on the other.

During the month leading up to the match, tom and rachel spent more time apart, each training hard for the event. Tom, who stood 6 inches taller and outweighed rachel by 60 pounds, spent most of his training time working on aerobics. Tom felt he was naturally bigger and stronger than his wife and felt he only needed to be sure he didn’t get tired. Rachel, however, spent her time weight training. She specifically worked on her leg muscles, knowing that her strong legs would negate her husband’s height and weight advantage. Rachel had also been following the media coverage and was very unhappy that she was given no chance of lasting 3 minutes. But rachel had a secret. She also didn’t think the match would go the full 3 minutes. She was certain she was going to beat her husband before the round ended.

During the first 3 weeks, rachel and tom never mentioned the match. Feeling so confident in her training and the improved strength in her legs, rachel started to trash talk a bit. “how’s your training going?” she would ask. “great”, responded tom. “good to hear. By the way, you wont believe how strong my legs have become”, she said as she walked away. Tom was a little surprised by this talk from his normally reserved wife. He would just let it go and continue to train.

The day before the match, rachel suggested to tom that it would be best if they didn’t see each other until the match. Tom agreed and made arrangements to stay at a hotel. Tom kissed rachel goodbye. As he started to walk away, rachel gave him a big hug. Tom thought she was having second thoughts about the match. Tom was. He didn’t want to hurt his wife and was hoping she would call it off for her own safety. As the hug was ending, rachel whispered into tom’s ear, “i’m going to knock you the fuck out!” she then pushed him out the door and closed it behind him.

To say tom was stunned would be an understatement. Rachel made it very clear that she didn’t intend to just survive the 3 minutes, but she intended to win the match! After gathering himself, tom tried to remain calm. He knew nobody thought rachel was going to last the 3 minutes. Most people thought she was going to get badly hurt. What was she thinking? Tom became angry and decided he was going to teach his wife a brutal lesson.

Match day arrived and there was tremendous buzz surrounding the event. Media coverage was at an all time high. There remained genuine concern for rachel’s safety in light of tom’s tremendous height and weight advantage. But the historic match was going to go on as scheduled.

The arena was filled to capacity. The announcer then entered the octagon. Tom and rachel flipped a coin to see who would enter first. Rachel won the coin flip and elected to enter last. As tom was announced, he entered the octagon. He was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and was barefoot. The announcer asked him “ how does it feel to fight your wife?” “at first not so good. But she has said some things that have angered me. I’m going to quickly put her in her place and shut her up!” this pronouncement caused the men in the audience to cheer wildly.

It was now rachel’s turn to enter the octagon. She entered wearing a silk robe and black high heeled shoes. She walked around the octagon slowly, stopping frequently to rub her calves. Each time she rubbed her calves she would yell something at tom. It was so loud in the arena that nobody could hear what she was yelling. After rachel finished parading around, she took off her robe, revealing a beautiful 1 piece blue bathing suit. She then kicked her heels off and began rubbing her feet and blowing kisses. The women in the audience knew exactly what she was doing. She was motioning that tom would be kissing her feet! The cheers by the women were deafening. Although nobody believed rachel would win the match, they loved her confidence.

The announcer brought both contestants to the center of the octagon where the referee reminded them of the rules of the contest. This was a no hold barred match. Tom needed a knockout or submission to win. Rachel just needed to make it to the end of the 3 minutes. The referee asked if there were any questions. In an unusual move, the announcer had one. “rachel, when you were rubbing your calves, what were you shouting to tom?” rachel with a big smile said, “i was telling him i was going to knock him the fuck out!” again, the women exploded in applause.

Tom was now so angry, he was afraid he was going to cause serious damage to his wife. His original plan was to painlessly knock her out with a sleeper hold. However, now he wasn’t sure he could control his rage.

They stood facing each other in the center of the octagon. The ref yelled “fight” and it was on. They cautiously circled each other for a few seconds, each looking for an opening. Tom finally stopped and raised his right arm, indicating to rachel he wanted to lock hands. The women in the audience yelled and screamed to rachel not to grab the hand. Knowing that with tom’s height and weight advantage this would put rachel at an extreme disadvantage. They were worried that this would end the fight quickly. Rachel surprised everybody by not only locking tom’s right hand, but also she offered up her left hand as well. Tom, and everybody in the audience thought rachel was now done. The only one who didn’t was rachel. While focusing to position his hands, tom did not realize that rachel had backed him up against the octagon fence. What happened next was so swift and stunning, the crowd was shocked to silence.

Rachel kicked tom in the balls with her right foot causing tom to instantly drop to his knees in pain. Before he even knew what had happened, rachel kicked him in the face with the heel of her left foot. Tom was now only semi-conscious, with just the fence preventing him from falling backwards. That had been rachel’s plan all along. Renne quickly dropped to her back and pressed both feet into tom’s face. Rachel was pressing so hard the crowd could see her calves bulging. Tom tried to pull or knock her feet off but he was still so woozy from the kicks and rachel’s legs were so much stronger than he ever imagined. It looked like rachel was going to just smother him until he passed out but she had other plans. As tom grabbed at her legs, rachel grabbed his arms, slid her legs around his neck and pulled him into a perfectly executed triangle choke.

This had all happened so quickly that the crowd remained stunned and silent. Not only was rachel going to win the match, she was going to do it brutally and quickly. Tom flailed his arms weakly as rachel began to smile and laugh. “i told you i was going to knock you the fuck out! You are about to be beaten by your wife in front of 3,000 people. Goodnight sweetness”. And with that rachel’s calves bulged and tom’s body went limp.

The ref immediately stepped in and rachel released her husband from her death grip. Tom dropped to the floor out cold. Rachel was ecstatic with her victory. Once she realized she hadn’t killed her husband, she grabbed the microphone and said, “this is for the wives!” she then planted her feet on tom’s face and made him kiss and suck each one of her toes. A stretcher was brought out to help tom out of the octagon. Rachel waived it off and lifted tom’s limp body over her shoulder and carried him out of the octagon. The women cheered wildly while the men remained completely silent, stunned by tom’s humiliating loss.
Old 16-Jun-15, 21:07
Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Default Re: Husband and Wife Match

What an exciting story! I only wish the match had gone longer, with Rachel gradually establishing complete physical dominance over Tom, then defeating him. Love to see her take on a male bodybuilder, both fighters wearing provocative bikinis...what an image!

Congratulations again! I love it! And it has given me ideas for my own stories!
Old 16-Jun-15, 22:41
Last Achievements

Thanks for the kind words Supreme. I thought about a long match but in the end I thought a sudden, swift ending was the way to go. Glad you enjoyed. I will try to write another one keeping in mind your suggestion.
The Following User Says Thank You to rxtaglaw For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Jun-15, 18:33
Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32 Points: 5,847, Level: 32
Last Achievements

I will look forward to it!
Old 12-Jul-15, 00:12
Last Achievements

Husband and wife match 2

tom and rachel had been married for 25 years. During their marriage, they had always enjoyed a friendly competition between each other. From ping pong to basketball, each would win their share of games. One day, after losing several competitions in a row, rachel decided it was time to play her sport, tennis. Up until this time, most of the competitions were tom’s sports, so she was content with her occasional wins. However, with tom’s recent string of victories, rachel became bothered by the cockiness he was now displaying. Although tom was aware of rachel’s tennis background, he was convinced his natural athleticism would carry him to victory. So they went to the tennis courts with tom believing this was going to be just another friendly competition. After rachel’s first serve, tom knew that this competition was going to be different. Every point was vigorously contended. The competition was so intense; the two even began exchanging heated words. Finally, after another tough rally, the two began arguing over a point. It was a critical point that would determine the advantage in the match. After several minutes of arguing, tom suggested they replay the point. Rachel indignantly replied””no way! I won the point and i’m not going to give it away.”rachel was becoming even more upset because tom had take the fun out of her sport. When tom asked, “how do you want to resolve the point?” rachel flashed a sly smile and said “i will wrestle you for the point and the match!”” tom was a bit stunned by the offer. As he began to give it some thought, he believed this was an easy way for him to win this competition and to put his wife in her place. After all, he was 6 inches taller and outweighed rachel by 60 pounds. ”you’re on” he replied. They agreed to meet back in the living room at their home at 1pm where they would discuss the ground rules for the match.

At 1pm tom was in the living room in shorts and a t-shirt. Rachel had not yet appeared. Just as tom thought she had backed out, rachel entered the living room in a bathing suit and high heels. Tom was amazed at how big and powerful her legs looked, especially her calves. He had never really noticed this before. Rachel was all business stating, ”let’s discuss the rules.” the two agreed to a submission match with the winner needing three submissions. Tom thought this was unfair to rachel since it would be hard enough for her to get even one submission. Rachel told tom she wanted it to be three since “i am going to increase your suffering with each submission.” the angry tone and confidence in her voice again surprised tom.

They squared off in the living room. Rachel kicked off her heels and now stood barefoot. Both appeared to be waiting for the other to make the first move when rachel struck lightning fast, kicking her barefoot into tom’s groin. This not only caught tom off guard, it dropped him to his knees and momentarily incapacitated him. Rachel quickly pounced, grabbing tom’s head and positioning it between her thighs for a standing headscissor. Tom immediately felt the intense pressure of rachel’s legs. Rachel was now standing on her toes increasing the pressure even more. Tom’s hands grabbed her calves and he couldn’t believe how rock hard they were. Tom began to feel lightheaded. Since he had been caught off guard he had no leverage to escape the hold. He therefore decided to give this round to rachel and tapped out.

Rachel wins round one

tom sat on the floor for a few minutes clearing his head, which was still throbbing. Although he felt rachel had caught him off guard, he was surprised by the strength of rachel’s legs. Rachel said to him mockingly, “want to continue? It is only going to get more humiliating and painful. If you admit defeat now, i will spare you further embarrassment and pain.” tom responded ”you got lucky catching me off guard””rachel laughed and said “”all right, don’t say i didn’t offer you a chance to save what is left of your manhood and give up without too much damage i’ll let you make the first move this time. You will see it was not luck.”

round 2 began just as round one. Both tom and rachel faced each other. Rachel again told tom that the first move was his. Tom was still thinking about rachel’s legs. He was shocked at how strong they were. Keeping this in mind, tom figured he would try and stay away from rachel’s legs. He decided to grab both of rachel’s wrists. If he could get her to the ground, he could use his weight advantage to gain a submission.tom forcefully pulled rachel toward him. As if she was expecting this move, rachel came at tom with all her might, tackling him to the ground. Tom was on his back with rachel on top of him.they both tried to scramble to their feet, but rachel was the quicker of the two. She immediately turned around and applied a reverse headscissor. This time she did not go for a quick submission. True to her word, she was going to inflict more pain this time. Rachel was squeezing just hard enough to keep tom immobilized and down on the ground. However, she still wanted him to believe he could escape the hold. Each time he tried to escape, rachel increased the pressure of her legs. Rachel was now humiliating tom, yelling at him ”you are weak! You are being beaten by your wife!” rachel then arched her back, squeezing tom’s head unmercifully. After only a few seconds, tom frantically tapped out. Rachel however, ignored the tap, telling tom,“the time for tapping is over. This round will end when i feel you have had enough pain!”rachel again arched her back. Tom was squirming and tapping frantically, unable to scream due to the tight pressure of rachel’s scissor hold. After 10 minutes of this torture, rachel released tom from her legs and exclaimed, “ “i am done, for now!””

rachel wins round 2.

Tom was lying on the ground crying in pain. Rachel just smiled, while running her hands over her bulging calves. Tom already was beaten and he knew it. Rachel knew it too, but she was still going to prove her point. “ you win. I give up,” tom stated weakly. Rachel rejected the surrender. “i offered you a chance to give up before and you declined. I am now going to destroy you physically and mentally. You will never forget this day!””as tom continued to cry in pain, rachel grabbed him by his hair and lifted him to his feet. Tom’s legs were still wobbly and his head was still fuzzy. All he was thinking about was survival. He never knew how strong his wife was or how vicious she could become when angered. Rachel kissed tom passionately before telling him, ” you are mine. I own you!” with that rachel grabbed tom’s arms, pulling him close as she rolled onto her back. Rachel’s feet were in tom’s chest and she lifted him with her legs off the ground. Rachel was still smiling as she let go of his hands and balanced him with her legs. It was apparent that she was just toying with him. When she had had enough she flipped him over her head, his back landing hard on the ground. He was barely moving. Rachel was in no rush to finish him. She waited for him to slowly sit up and she pounced on him from behind and executed a perfect rear naked choke hold. As soon as she locked her ankles around tom’s waist, they both knew it was over. Tom tapped frantically but rachel whispered in his ear, ”this round will only end when you pass out!”” prior to that happening however, rachel was going to completely humiliate him and drive home the point that she was in charge. In order to prolong tom’s suffering; rachel would loosen up her choke hold, allowing tom to get some air into his lungs. She wanted him lucid while she taunted him. Whispering in his ear again, rachel said ”you know i could kill you with this hold. Never disagree with me again.” just to make sure he got the point, rachel tightened the pressure of her legs, which were now wrapped tightly around tom’s chest. As tom was screaming for her to stop, they both heard one of tom’s ribs crack. Strangely, rachel seemed excited and empowered by this and she was enjoying the control she had over her husband. Tears rolling down his eyes, tom could not talk. Rachel assured him it would all be over soon and then she arched her back and broke another rib with her muscular legs. Tom, barely conscious, was having difficulty breathing. Rachel, fearing if she squeezed any more she might kill her husband, relaxed her legs. Tom also relaxed, thankful that he had survived this match. Rachel still had tom in her rear naked choke hold. Realizing that tom had now relaxed, rachel had one more surprise. Again whispering in his ear she said, “ “this isn’t over yet. I told you this round would only end when you pass out! Say goodnight sweetness.” rachel then tightened her legs squeezing the air out of his chest. She then tightly secured her arms around his head and neck, cutting off his air and blood supply to his brain. Tom struggled to break free, but he weakened quickly. The last thing tom heard before he went limp was rachel’s laughter.

When tom finally awakened he knew there would be no more arguments with his wife. She was now in charge. Weeks later, when tom had recovered somewhat, they finished their tennis match. Needless to say, rachel won 6-0, 6-0.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rxtaglaw For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-15, 16:03
femdomlurker
This message has been deleted by femdomlurker. Reason: mistakenly posted this in rxtaglaw's thread

Tags
mixed, wrestling husband wife