Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-16, 18:19
Points: 5,418, Level: 31 Points: 5,418, Level: 31 Points: 5,418, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Recorded Session with My Wife

One of my dreams has come true!!

Back story: I went through the struggles that most have with their significant on how to even bring up the fact that I like to be headscissored. I was finally able to come out with it when my birthday was approaching and she kept inquiring if I wanted anything special in the bedroom. I told her how much pleasure I get when she clamps it on around my head when she orgasms when I am down on her and wanted to try other positions. For my bday, I position myself to be squeezed in a front headscissor, head over the bed for a standing scissor and finished off with a reverse scissor combined with a BJ. The first experience was good, but not great because she was reluctant to bring on the pain. From that day forward, she would frequently mix in some headscissoring only when we were 69ing. No real "headscissor sessions" but always getting my fill when those instances occurred. The only real times she would try multiple headscissor positions would be on my birthday or if she were drunk.

Present Day: with Vday approaching we were discussing potential gifts. When she asked "what do you want", I gave my usual response of "just you". When she asked well how do you want me, I went for it! I asked, well seeing you are going away next weekend for a few nights, what do you say about creating a recording that I may use when you are away? She was hesitant, but inquired more about what it would be of. I said, well because it's for me, I would like to to be squeezed and then finished off with a BJ. At that point she agreed, but no other mentions until last night. I was going over in my head the positions and how I wanted it to look just in case this became a reality. Over dinner she asks, so are we doing the recording. I eagerly said I would like to. She asks so how will this work. I told her I would like to go down on her first, then I would like to be squeezed with a front headscissor first and then a reverse and then stand up closer to the camera for the BJ. She said..."ok, I will take a shower". While in the shower I moved a dresser to set up the camera for a perfect view of the bed. When she said she was ready, it was on!!
I pleasured her. I then laid on my back and she applied a phenomenal front scissors for a few minutes. The tightest I have ever felt from her. While in her hold I was thinking this is so great, I hope the camera is at the right angle to catch this. Then, she re-positioned for a reverse. Again, amazing! Tight, seeing stars, and close to tapping, but never did, as she has medical concerns with this activity anyway. Nonetheless, perfectly executed and starting to kiss and fondle my erection. A couple more squeezes and I stand up to position myself near the camera for the VERY happy ending. Success!!! But how were the angles? Did the camera capture everything?? I just lay in awe on the bed for 10-15 minutes. She starts to watch TV, so I grab the camera to just the recording and....PERFECT angles on the scissors and BJ!! I was in my glory!! Being so excited of the outcome, I graciously kiss her and tell her how happy I was that she did this for me. Still excited from watching the recording, let's just say I was able to properly thank her (which we have never done within 15 minutes of each other).
It was truly one of the best experiences of my relationship with my wife. Not only the actual scissors, but now that I have it recorded and able to watch in the future (and as soon as this weekend, when she is away).

Has anyone else recorded getting scissored by their significant? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to HeadscissorMe For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-16, 19:15
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts
Default Re: Recorded Session with My Wife

hzve tried numerous times to talk her into taping one of our matches, no luck yet
Old 15-Feb-16, 19:17
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Congrats on your accomplishments! Hopefully this is just the beginning for you! With time, and your guidance, maybe you can turn her into a true scissoring machine! How was her attitude while she was scissoring you? Did she seem to enjoy doing it? Or did it seem like more of a chore for her? Hopefully you will have more stories to tell us in the future.
Old 15-Feb-16, 20:53
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Congrats on your accomplishments! Hopefully this is just the beginning for you! With time, and your guidance, maybe you can turn her into a true scissoring machine! How was her attitude while she was scissoring you? Did she seem to enjoy doing it? Or did it seem like more of a chore for her? Hopefully you will have more stories to tell us in the future.
Not so much a chore, as a concern. She works in the medical field and made a mention on how red my head was turning and she understands why such coloring is taking place. I just consider it bliss! But she really locked in the holds good crossing her ankles and bringing the pain. She is insecure about her body and didn't/doesn't want to see the video, but I made sure to show her a still on how amazing her definition in her legs looked to raise that confidence level!
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadscissorMe For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-16, 08:12
Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39 Points: 8,296, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Lucky you. I've tried to convince my wife into filming our matches to no avail. She is afraid that we may forget about it and lose the card (like in Chevy Chase's European Vacation - La Donna Della Doccia) or that it may be automatically uploaded to the cloud (I have set my computer to do that with the photos so that I'll always have a backup copy).
I think it has to do with her feeling insecure about her body, as well.
Old 17-Feb-16, 12:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucky you. I've tried to convince my wife into filming our matches to no avail. She is afraid that we may forget about it and lose the card (like in Chevy Chase's European Vacation - La Donna Della Doccia) or that it may be automatically uploaded to the cloud (I have set my computer to do that with the photos so that I'll always have a backup copy).
I think it has to do with her feeling insecure about her body, as well.
Ya, she's kind of stuck with me forever now knowing I have the video
Old 03-Jan-23, 21:15
Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26 Points: 3,979, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Yes I have but it was an actual headscissor during a wrestle. It was awesome ��
Old 03-Jan-23, 22:12
Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37 Points: 7,658, Level: 37
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadscissorMe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Has anyone else recorded getting scissored by their significant? If not, I HIGHLY recommend it!
Yep, numerous times, headscissors and her wrestling in general, scripted and ad hoc. And yes, it's enjoyable to watch and have her narrate what she was doing and thinking. She's insightful enough to know how to work in turns of phrase that she knows I get turned by, and she'll give me a tug while she narrates and watches with me. I highly recommend having them watch it with you and play / tease you while they do it.