Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Apr-18, 23:21
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Default Got invited to do a "free" Double Session. should I take it?

in 3 months from now, a well known session wrestler(who i've sessioned with more than 6x) wants me to do a double session with her friend. Her friend is in the industry and while she doesnt have the big name reputation like gia primo or robin, it's okay with me.

the odd thing is, the "known" session wrestler is offering to do the double session for "free". essentially, i wouldn't need to pay anything to the other session wrestler. i only need to pay the well known session wrestler her standard session rate and i'd get the double session( 2 for the price of 1!) i've never did a double session before, but is this common in the industry? where session wrestlers offer discounts for double sessions or no price at all for the person that they bring?

can double sessions turn out well? with one person whom you can interact well with, you can talk about a lot of subject matters. or usually there is a certain session flow that happens. sometimes you might even get an extra or two if she is feeling extra happy. but with 2 women, i figure that i'd get more paranoid about what to/not to say. or that it can get chaotic with two women performing different moves on me at once.

anyone here got some advice, along with other possible pros/negs of double sessions?

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 29-Apr-18 at 23:26.
Old 30-Apr-18, 00:32
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Got invited to do a "free" Double Session. should I take it?

My advice is transfer the offer to me and I'd be more than happy to go in your place.
Seriously though, what is common is that the lady you're sessioning with has a friend who will watch for free. I also enjoy these sessions, but better still is when they both wrestle.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 07:47
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

I ve never done double session, but just because usually it cots a lot more than a single on. But I had done a video shoot for a scissor clip with to girls and it was quite fun, especially when the girls interact and have good chemistry together.

I ve you into submission and domination it could be very nice. If you wnat to have a match on a even plaing field it only makes sense if you particularly skilled or big.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 11:21
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Double sessions are great, as long as the ladies pay attention to you and not each other. One double session I had the ladies seemed more interested in getting to know each other than wrestling me, but other than that one time, all my doubles were great. If you're athletic and a good wrestler, take them both one together. If one women is more than enough to out-wrestle you, wrestle them one at a time.

It's not that strange that she would offer. Her friend probably wants some experience and wants to see a session in action. The well known wrestler probably thinks you're a good client to introduce someone new too and that's why she's offering for free. It's not that strange and you should definitely take her up on it. in my experience, there's a better chance that you'll enjoy the 2nd lady being there than you won't.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 30-Apr-18 at 19:19.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 15:06
Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26 Points: 3,864, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I too had an experience with a double session from one of the premier ladies of the session world. This happened to be with a cousin who she was trying to interest in our little "world" and happened to live in my community.

It was a fun experience and actually took place in her cousin's home, but apparently never went any further than that one time. I'm guessing this because after that whenever we would have another session at a hotel, her cousin would always be around (in the pool, etc.), but never chose to participate again.

So, hell yes, what have you got to lose...except maybe your "head"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hwillish For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 20:08
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I had a double session for the price of one, it was awesome.....I wrestled one, then the other....then both at the same time, when I was tired I watched them wrestle each other....do yourself a favor go, you will not regret it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ace2334 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 20:15
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Not sure why you’re asking, of course you should go for it, I’ve had lots of double sessions, they’re the best,
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Apr-18, 21:00
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadScissorFan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
in 3 months from now, a well known session wrestler(who i've sessioned with more than 6x) wants me to do a double session with her friend. Her friend is in the industry and while she doesnt have the big name reputation like gia primo or robin, it's okay with me.

the odd thing is, the "known" session wrestler is offering to do the double session for "free". essentially, i wouldn't need to pay anything to the other session wrestler. i only need to pay the well known session wrestler her standard session rate and i'd get the double session( 2 for the price of 1!) i've never did a double session before, but is this common in the industry? where session wrestlers offer discounts for double sessions or no price at all for the person that they bring?

can double sessions turn out well? with one person whom you can interact well with, you can talk about a lot of subject matters. or usually there is a certain session flow that happens. sometimes you might even get an extra or two if she is feeling extra happy. but with 2 women, i figure that i'd get more paranoid about what to/not to say. or that it can get chaotic with two women performing different moves on me at once.

anyone here got some advice, along with other possible pros/negs of double sessions?

What country is this double session supposed to be in, and are they having you sign anything beforehand?

My concern would be whether anybody might be filming -- and use the resulting video without your consent.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 01-May-18, 03:14
schatten_PhD
This message has been deleted by schatten_PhD.
Old 01-May-18, 05:59
Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22 Points: 2,859, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Double sessions are great, as long as the ladies pay attention to you and not each other. One double session I had the ladies seemed more interested in getting to know each other than wrestling me, but other than that one time, all my doubles were great. If you're athletic and a good wrestler, take them both one together. If one women is more than enough to out-wrestle you, wrestle them one at a time.

It's not that strange that she would offer. Her friend probably wants some experience and wants to see a session in action. The well known wrestler probably thinks you're a good client to introduce someone new too and that's why she's offering for free. It's not that strange and you should definitely take her up on it. in my experience, there's a better chance that you'll enjoy the 2nd lady being there than you won't.
That’s interesting. I got the impression that they distracted themselves with that.
Old 01-May-18, 12:58
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

I'll edit this post and reply to some others later

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

To put some more context to the situation, the person she's bringing has actually been in the industry for several years. Has had several sessions with guys. although i haven't had any sessions with this woman, from reviews she seems okay. probably not well known enough in this industry to be in most guys top 5 or 10 lists of session wrestlers, but she knows enough to where she has had some experience in the business. good and bad.

The two women in your story talking more than wrestling is a valid point. I will definitely have to keep my eye out for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClckwrkOra [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What country is this double session supposed to be in, and are they having you sign anything beforehand?

My concern would be whether anybody might be filming -- and use the resulting video without your consent.
US. I usually film with a personal camera. I won't be charged anything for filming. and they aren't filming me AFAIK. Haven't been asked or told to sign anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My advice is transfer the offer to me and I'd be more than happy to go in your place.
Seriously though, what is common is that the lady you're sessioning with has a friend who will watch for free. I also enjoy these sessions, but better still is when they both wrestle.

heh, perhaps lol

i guess i could be more hyped for this. double sessions have never really crossed my mind and i never had much of a desire for them.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] why'd you delete your post? I didn't see it, though i'm sure it provided good input to the topic.

Last edited by HeadScissorFan; 02-May-18 at 16:01.