Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 29-Jun-15, 17:54
Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33 Points: 6,172, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Hollie questions

Hello all- so I am seriously considering setting up a session with hotstuff Hollie. I've read the reviews and all but have specific questions:

1. Is Hollie really as attractive as her videos show (compare to Julie Squeeze, Skylar etc.?)
2. Always hard to determine personality of session wrestlers when there's no camera on. Is she playful in terms of won't release you from her legs even when you tap, or some women even will kiss you or give you a face lick to further demonstrate their dominance.
3. Does she do 'deep' reverse and frontal scissors?
4. Clock watcher?

Thanks for any intel. Much appreciated.
Old 30-Jun-15, 02:53
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: hollie questions (please disregard my post under videos wrong forum).

I have sessioned with her. She is definitely attractive and in person is pleasant and playful.
Old 02-Jul-15, 01:42
Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29 Points: 4,914, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Default Re: Hollie questions

I have had one session with Hollie (along with Baby Blake and Megan Jones) and agree with the previous comments. She is gorgeous and was very friendly, fun and playful and although she is tiny, she is so damn quick and strong for her size. She was very receptive to the type of match I was looking for which was semi-competitive, safe and sane but on the aggressive side. She was not a clock watcher with me. My experience was definitely a great one.
The Following User Says Thank You to explore9999 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-15, 03:19
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Saw Hollie today and I agree with other posts. She's very sweet, tough, cute, has an infectious laugh. She said I could do "anything" to her, but weighing over 100 lbs more than she does and since I like loosing I held back a bit and mostly had her on top of me, but even giving away 100 lbs, I wouldn't be surprised if she could beat me full competitive and I respect that she's OK with guys going all out (maybe it's just fat old guys like me, and I didn't really want to, but still, she's not afraid to mix it up).

I wanted her to be mean, but she couldn't do that. She's a nice person and she can't turn that off, but it was still a really fun session, her gorgeous ass pressed against my throat while she playfully punched me. She's 100% playful and not really hard core. She even grabbed my balls once when I had her in kind of a mount with me on top, facing her feet, but it was more of a gentle, fun grab than a painful one. Some ladies, I find myself asking them to not hurt me so much and make it more playful. Holly I asked her a few times to hurt me more. But, I'm totally happy with the session anyway and I plan to see her again. Don't get me wrong, she'll wrestle to win, no question. She wants to win, but she's not someone to see if you want a punishing beating, at least, that's not her forte, which her being a boxing champ, some people might expect. I expected it.

cute as a button too and she has kind of soft six pack abs. You can see the muscles and feel them when you wrestle her but she's not super-cut like a body builder, which to me is a good thing, I like some softness on a lady.

She can do 2, 3, 4 or even 5 girl sessions in Atlanta if that's your thing (I'm not sure I have the money for it, but it's on the bucket list). She told me two of her friends, Devon and Magpie are more than happy to punish men. I saw Devon about 2 or 3 years ago and I agree with that statement. Devon's punches & head scissors more on the painful side than fun side and she had me asking her to ease up.

Hollie was also OK with me filming the session too. With no one to point the camera it's not always going to be a great video, but she was OK with filming.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-15, 05:08
Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42 Points: 9,908, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Hollie is an absolute gem of a person...absolutely stunning...more so than her pictures...it's hard to not fall in love with her! As mentioned, her personality and smile are infectious...I think it would be impossible to not be comfortable and have fun with her! Her butt was even better than Julie's amazing one! She is very playful and cute...while kicking your butt and giving you no chance to win. My session interests don't include scissors, so don't have an answer on that one...but no, she is not a clock watcher...I think we ended up hanging out and chatting until the absolute last min when she needed to get ready for her next session.
The Following User Says Thank You to iwillpinu For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-15, 23:49
Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49 Points: 13,217, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John84 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all- so I am seriously considering setting up a session with hotstuff Hollie. I've read the reviews and all but have specific questions:

1. Is Hollie really as attractive as her videos show (compare to Julie Squeeze, Skylar etc.?)
2. Always hard to determine personality of session wrestlers when there's no camera on. Is she playful in terms of won't release you from her legs even when you tap, or some women even will kiss you or give you a face lick to further demonstrate their dominance.
3. Does she do 'deep' reverse and frontal scissors?
4. Clock watcher?

Thanks for any intel. Much appreciated.

I have had 2 sessions with Hollie, one with her and her Sister Rain together.
YES!!!! Hollie is definitely as attractive if not more than she is in photos. And her personality is even better than her looks. She is always laughing and smiling and will be the funnest session you can have.
If you are looking for a strictly, serious, full comp type session, then there are better options out there. Hollie is super strong for her size, but is barely 5 foot tall and 110lbs. So dont expect to get thrown around the room by her.
Her stamina is unreal, and if you do choose full comp, she will eventually wear you down and maybe get a few falls on you after you are to tired to defend yourself.
She is also not a clock watcher as our sessions went over the time scheduled.
She is often even silly. Example,,, during a break in our session, we were sitting on the floor, and I noticed she kept sliding closer towards me. She suddenly did a quick hand stand and attempted to grab my head in an upside down scissor hold. But because she was in such a bad angle, I just swatted her away and she crumpled into a heap on the floor. All 3 of us thought that was funny as hell.
If you want serious roll play, or a full comp wrestling session, then there are better options available. If you want a fun roll on the floor with a hot little spark plug, that goes 100mph the entire session, then Hollie is definately what you are looking for.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarge0068 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jan-16, 08:05
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

FYI for anyone in the NYC area, Hollie just e-mailed me, she's available for sessions today, Jan 1. Not sure the hours. Midtown Manhattan, west side.

e-mail her for specifics, obviously.