Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 11-Feb-18, 08:49
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Two annoying questions...

I'm less excited by "regular" sessions than I used to be so I'm trying to add some variety to them. There are two sessions types that I'm considering. Any comments relating to them would be much appreciated. I'm not expecting much responses as I know how unexciting, for other readers, questions specific to my exact fetish are. If anyone has anything remotely relevant at all, I would love to read it. Thanks!

Type A: 2-v-2 sessions

Has anyone had a 2-v-2 session?

I've wanted to try a 2-v-2 bondage session for a while now but I don't know any guys in the scene well enough.

DoomMaiden's 2-v-2 bondage matches are great. For me, it's such a hot thing for 2 girls to be able to tie up 2 guys. It's such a difficult thing to achieve. I think the 2-v-2 aspect brings out the best in the guys (not wanting to let the other guy down).

For me, it seems like a way to get more out of the session. I usually gas after 10 minutes and need a break/am completely at the mercy of the girl. I usually end up wresting for 10 minutes and talking for 50. With the exception of rope experts like Veve, no matter how skilled the girls are, it will be hard to tie guys up in 10 minutes. Plus once tied up, they can torture (e.g. headscissors) the guys freely.

This is a session type that I really want. Anyone agree or disagree? Can anyone think of positives or negatives to sessions like this? Has anyone tried one? Would anyone be willing to try it?

Type B: No fixed fee

I asked one of the top UK wrestlers, that I've wrestled twice before, if she would agree to a £0 fixed fee but a number of smaller fees for the completion of various challenges in the session. If she completes none of the challenges, she gets nothing for herself (I'm still going to pay the studio fee of £50).

I gave one example, "e.g. £50 if you can make me kiss your feet while not in a hold or not tied up, i.e. out of fear only". I had to put in the "not in a hold or tied up" bit in order to make it a challenge for her. This girl is an absolute killer. Of the UK girls, excluding Venom (it's not Venom), I can't think off anyone of the top of my head who would beat her.

She agreed and asked for a list of challenges. Anyone have any good ideas? She can submit me at will so it can't be easy stuff like £x per submission. Something along the lines of my idea (being forced to kiss her feet while not in a submission hold). Thanks!

I'm a bit reluctant to name her as I don't think she'd appreciate other guys asking for the same thing. She knows me well. We have wrestled twice before. She won as easily as anyone has ever win against me.