Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Mar-18, 21:19
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default My Little Pussy

When I was 32 years old I was made manager of my department. I had a nice apartment by the beach, a cool car, and life was pretty good. Until the new receptionist was hired.

Her name was Rebecca, or Becca for short, and she sat at a kiosk down the hall from my office and was part of my department, so I was responsible for her. The problem was, she was too pretty. Eighteen years old and just out of high school, she had that unique Castilian look of ivory skin, dark brown wavy hair and liquid brown eyes with a hint of amber. She stood about 5'5", maybe 120 pounds, and had an amazing body. She wasn't super curvy, rather lean as a matter of fact, but she had a perfect round little behind and a full chest. Standing behind her one day I noticed that her breasts were wider than her ribcage. However they were shaped, they sure jiggled.

She was soft spoken and seemed rather shy, and immediately attracted every single guy that worked in the neighboring warehouse. They would lean on the kiosk and flirt endlessly while she giggled. As her boss, every couple of hours I had to go out and shoo them away like flies. It got to be really annoying but she was so sweet and innocent I felt obligated to protect her.

This went on for a couple of months until one day I heard from a guy in the warehouse that she had been dating a couple of guys in there - one of them older than I was!

The next morning I confronted her. "Becca," I said solemnly, "What's this I hear about you dating Anderson? He's too old for you."

She smiled. "I like older men."

"I'm older and you never went out with me."

"You never asked me."

"Well, what are you doing after work?"

And just like that I found myself driving away with her after work. There was a nice hotel down the street that had a great restaurant attached the lobby. We went there for dinner. I felt a tinge of guilt when she ordered a coke with her meal because she wasn't old enough to drink liquor. Was I a cradle robber? The guilt went away when she slid her leg under the table to rub against mine.

We had a nice dinner, talked and laughed, and then it was time to take her home. As we were driving down her street she told me to pull over and park a few doors down from where her house was. As I parked she leaned over and pulled my head towards her, planting a slow lingering kiss. We made out like teenagers, panting and kissing away. I was wondering just how far I should go with her, contemplating feeling her breast, but I didn't want her to freak out. It turns out I was worrying needlessly because she reached out and began stroking my cock through my pants.

Game on!

The next day I met her again after work and tried to suggest things to do she might enjoy, like walking out on the pier, or shopping, but she interrupted me.

"Why don't you take me to your apartment?"

I couldn't drive there fast enough, and as soon as we got inside she was all over me, kissing my neck and fumbling with my shirt buttons. We quickly found ourselves in bed and I saw her naked for the first time and was blown away. Those breasts I thought were wide-set and too low were round, creamy mounds that were so full she had cleavage just standing there. They were firm and magnificent. She had a soft little wisp of black pubic hair and the smoothest skin I'd ever felt.

Plus, she really liked to fuck.

We had a great time. Two nights later we had another great time, and the night after that as well. It was after that, when I was taking her home I questioned why she always had me park down the street from her house.
"Are you ashamed of me because I'm so much older than you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, it's not that. It's..., well, it's kind of complicated. You see, my mother died when I was three, leaving just my father, my older sister Carmen and me. My father was always working, so my sister kind of became like my mom. She got me ready for school, cooked, helped me with my homework, all of that stuff."

"She sounds nice."

"Not really. She’s really strict. She didn't let me date until I was seventeen, and if she found out I was dating a grown man I think she'd get mad."

I took her hand. "Look, Becca - you're eighteen years old, an adult. I think it's time you let her know you're not a little kid anymore."

"I know. I've been thinking the same thing. You don't know her, though. She gets pretty bossy. She's like a tiger-she scares me sometimes."

"I tell you what - I'll go up to the door with you and give you my support. I'll even talk to her if you want."

She visibly brightened. "You would? That would be so cool. You don't mind?"

"Come on," I said, and we got out of the car and walked down to her house. It was a typical single-story stucco tract home with a cement walk leading up to the front porch. We paused on the porch and I could see she was nervous.

"Don't worry," I said, kissing her gently, "I'm right here."

Just then the front door flew open and a young woman burst out to confront us. "Becca! What are you doing? I warned you about seeing anyone I haven't met! Get inside!" She roughly grabbed Becca by the arm and jerked her towards the door.

I was astounded. First of all by the unreasonable fury, and secondly because she was nothing like I pictured. She could have been Becca's twin, except she weighed about twenty pounds more, all of it in tits and ass. She was a voluptuous stunner, but she couldn’t have been more than a couple of years older than Beca. This was no old hag.

I raised a palm, "Hold on there, Carmen. We need to have a little talk."

"Listen – I don’t know who you are, but I’m about to teach you a lesson about staying out of our business." She confronted me with her hands on her hips and I was astounded by her arrogance. I was a good six inches taller, forty pounds heavier, and an adult male. She wasn't fazed a bit.

Before I could get another word out she doubled up her fist and swung at me. I pulled my head back and it missed by an inch. Instantly angry, I ducked under her next swing and stepped in closer to her body to wrap her up. I really didn’t want to get in a fistfight with a girl right on her front lawn. As I moved she fooled me and stepped forward, delivering a solid blow to my solar plexus. I was not expecting that at all and immediately doubled over as the air whooshed out of my lungs.

Seizing the opportunity, she grabbed a fistful of my hair with one hand and punching me in the face with the other. These were not slaps. She was hitting me like she knew what she was doing.

She jerked my head back and forth by the hair as I struggled to overcome the pain from my gut and get free of her grasp and at least stand upright. I grabbed her wrist with one hand and tried to block her blows with the other. I failed miserably. She connected repeatedly on uppercuts and roundhouse swings while Becca stood by yelling for her to stop.

There’s no other way to say it; she beat me to the ground. After one particularly vicious blow to the side of my neck I pitched forward, stunned. I managed to roll over onto my back and she fell on me, one knee on my chest. She took my head with both hand and began banging it on the cement walk. I waved my arms feebly trying to push her off, dazed and bleeding.

Becca was screaming. "Stop it! Stop it! You're killing him!"

I think she might have been. I was bleeding from the nose and a split lip, wallowing on my back like a turtle. Finally she stopped. She looked down and shook a finger at me. "If you ever come back here I really will kill you. With my bare hands!"

Then she grabbed Becca by the arm and took her inside. I managed to sit up and take stock of my situation. She had beaten me to a pulp and I hadn't laid a glove on her. She was one angry bitch. It was time to face reality - I was through trying to talk to her.

I got up and staggered to my car and drove away.

The next morning I looked like hell. I patched myself up as best I could and went to work. I went up to Becca first thing. "Wow," I said, "I'm really sorry I let the situation get out of hand. I wasn't expecting that."

Becca sighed, sounding discouraged. "It's all right. I guess she's just too tough."

"How old is she, anyway?"

"She's twenty."
Twenty! I shook my head. She was the most domineering twenty-year-old I'd ever seen. "Can I still see you tonight?"

She thought for a moment and nodded dispiritedly. "Okay. I'll see you after work." She seemed unhappy.

We drove to my apartment in silence. I was thinking I should offer to make another attempt to talk to Carmen, but I had to admit she scared me. I didn't want any part of her. It was a weird feeling to be afraid of a girl.

In my apartment we were in the bedroom, for once slowly undressing, me because of residual pain and her because she appeared to be lost in thought. We had just gotten into bed when she turned to me and said "I’ve changed my mind. I don’t think I want to do this anymore. We need to stop seeing each other."

As usual, I was already turned on by the sight of her naked body and protested. "What for? We have such a good time together!"

Her mouth tightened in a grim line. "I guess I was hoping to meet a man who could help me break free from my sister. I thought that you, being my boss and all, could protect me. But you can't."

"Come on," I said, "That's not fair! She took me by surprise, that's all. She's also a really good fighter, which I didn't expect. But I can protect you!"

Becca shook her head angrily. "She beat you up! Not only can you not protect me, you can't even protect yourself."

"That's ridiculous."

"Oh yeah?" The shy schoolgirl had morphed into a stern young woman. She sat up and faced me, kneeling. I scrambled to sit up as well. She poked me in the chest. "I bet even I can beat you up."

"Stop it," I said, knocking her hand away.

Then she got a determined look in her eye and suddenly dove at me with her arms extended to grab my shoulders. “Stop it? Make me stop!”

Surprised yet again, I fell back at first, then decided to quickly take command of the situation before it got out of hand. I grabbed her in a bearhug and used my size advantage to drag her down to the bed facing me. She was flailing her arms and leg as I tried to roll over on top of her.

I underestimated the amount of effort I needed to use and she violently shoved me and broke free. I realized too late that she was a lot stronger than I thought and I needed to ratchet up my intensity. In fact, as I fought off her attack I realized I needed to use everything I had. She wrenched her arms free of my grip and started trying to grab my hands. Neither one of us was an experienced wrestler but she was in full attack mode and I was put on defense as I sought to control her, mindful of how her sister had overwhelmed me, but not trying to hurt her either.

I paid for my caution. She caught me off balance and knocked me onto my back, diving on top as she did. Now I was the one underneath flailing away trying to escape. She caught my wrists and held tight, her surprisingly long fingers like manacles, while simultaneously clamping her thighs against me. Slowly, as I fought furiously in growing horror and incredulity, she began to take control. This can’t be happening! I thought feverishly.

“Why don’t you push me off, boss?” she taunted.

She methodically moved up to sit on my chest, mounting me like a horse. The naked teenager had cords of sinew showing underneath her ivory skin, her heavy breasts swaying overhead. I couldn’t raise my hands off the bed to push her off.

I was gasping and already sweaty. “Becca! Stop! This is crazy – I don’t want to hurt you.”

She laughed. “I don’t want to hurt you,” she cruelly mimicked in a little baby voice. “You’re the one who’s going to be hurting, not me.”

I was in a panic. No way! She can’t be stronger than me! I kicked and bucked but she rode me out with fierce determination, gathering my arms and pinning them under her knees. I couldn't believe I was in this situation.

I couldn't get her off me. She was clinging to me like a barnacle, countering every move I made, savagely slamming me back down time after time and laughing about it as she did. My chest heaving for air, long minutes dragged by before I finally gave up kicking and thrashing and accepted the shameful fact that I couldn’t win - she was too much. In the end, she didn’t even needed to use her arms to keep me under her control.

After my body went limp she looked down at me with contempt, now in total command. She was comfortably seated on my chest, her arms folded beneath her ripe tits. "Look at you," she said, "you just got your ass kicked by a girl. I could really fuck you up if I was mean."

"Don't," I said, ashamed that I sounded like I was pleading.

“You make me sick. I can’t believe a grown man has to beg a teenage girl not to hurt him. You’re no kind of boss. I should be in charge of the office, not you.” She smirked. “Maybe I’ll just take over.”

“Don’t talk like that. I’m a good boss.”

“Oh yeah? Well who’s the boss now?” she said. When I didn’t answer she lashed out and slapped me, my cheek instantly reddening as my head snapped to the side. “Answer me! Who’s the boss now?”

“Stop it!”

“Who’s the boss?!” she practically shouted, her hand raised. I was afraid the neighbors might hear.

“You are,” I said quickly. Where was innocent young Becca?

“That’s right. If I ask you a question you ANSWER. Got it?” She slapped me again.

“Yes,” I moaned. Her slaps weren’t that hard, but they were beginning to sting.

She raised her hand again and laughed when she saw me flinch. ”You are so afraid of me right now.”

“Why do you have to rub it in? You won, all right? Let me go!”

She curled her lip in disdain. “Don’t move,” she commanded. She scooted up higher onto my chest, until she was almost sitting on my neck. Rising to her knees she grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled my head painfully upwards. Looking down at my horrified expression she positioned her crotch in front of my face, her delicate pubic hair inches away. Then she pulled my face roughly in tight against her vagina, holding me firmly in place with both hands, saying “This is what you are, right here - a little pussy. You’re a little pussy, aren’t you?”

She laughed as I squirmed, shoving her crotch harder against my face and grinding her hips. I was struggling to breathe, my arms pinned to my sides and desperately trying to buck her off. She was humping me viciously and I could hear her derisive laughter as she rubbed my face with her moist pussy in the most degrading way possible.

“How does it feel, you little PUSSY?” she taunted.

She kept it up until my muffled shouts almost turned into a scream. Then she finally let go of my head and I flopped back onto the bed gasping for air.

She laughed again, jeering, “I ought to make you lick my ass.”

She kneeled overhead with her fist clenched, not even bothering to keep my arms pinned any more, as if daring me to try and escape. At this point I was terrified of her. There was no longer any doubt about her dominance – she owned me.

She looked down and mused, “Maybe you’re not a total loss. I might find a use for you after all.” She looked around the apartment. “Where’s your wallet?”
Old 01-Apr-18, 01:17
Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58 Points: 17,771, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,052 Times in 710 Posts
Default Re: My Little Pussy

I love this story so far. As I get older in life and lose a lot of my athletic ability, I can't help but notice so many college aged girls could probably kick my ass these days. It's a humbling thought for sure but real. I can really put myself in the shoes of the guy in this story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to qwertyuio For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 20:13
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

The next day was Friday and I called in sick, and I wasn't even lying. The thought of seeing that cunning little psychopath sitting smugly behind her kiosk made me want to vomit. There was no way I could look at her and know how to behave. I felt humiliated, furious, and a little afraid. Afraid of a teenage girl! Although I knew she was smart enough to hide her mean streak while at work I didn't trust her. She was evil.

The weekend passed by fretfully but dulled my shame enough that by Monday I was ready to confront her at work. I was sitting in my office when I heard her come in, stepping lightly past my open door without so much as a sideways glance. Good, I thought. I can act normal if she can.

The rest of the morning was uneventful. I had to go out and speak to her a few times but she was back to her pretend persona of shy little Becca, smiling politely as I gave her a few tasks to perform and avoiding eye contact. I masked a sigh of relief as I retreated back to my office. Maybe she would be content with the $40 she had taken from my wallet and put the weird domination act behind us.

Just before lunch that illusion was shattered. I heard a noise while seated at my desk and looked up to see her slide into my office and shut the door behind her. My breath caught in my throat. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a tube-top sort of thing that really showed off her boobs. Her hair was gathered loosely at the nape of her neck. Had this been a week ago I would have been drooling. Now I straightened in my desk chair and eyed her nervously.

"What do you want?” I said.

She stepped up to the edge of my desk and pulled one of my business cards out of the brass holder. "Daniel Fitzpatrick, Office Manager," she read, "Wow, you sound like a big shot."

"Get out of my office. You have no business here." I tried to sound as authoritative as possible.

She sauntered around to the side of my desk. "That's kind of misleading, isn't it? You and I know who the real boss is, don't we?"

I rolled my chair back away from her. "Listen - what happened the other night was horrible. But I'm willing to forgive and forget it ever happened if you are. We'll just carry on as we did before we ever went out together. Just as though nothing has changed."

"Oh, but something has changed. The whole balance of power has shifted; I'm the boss. You said so the other night."

"Listen, Becca.... I don't want any trouble..."

She sprang forward like a big cat and seized the arms of my chair, leaning in to glare at me. "I don't want any trouble," she mimicked, "Then tell me who the boss is."

I grabbed at her wrists to pry her arms off the chair but her fingers were curled in a death grip and I couldn't budge her. "You need to get out of here," I said desperately.

She suddenly gave the chair a twist and I spun in a circle. Before I could move I felt her arm snake around my neck and squeeze. I went to pull it off but she gripped it with her other hand and tightened, choking the air out of me. Twisting from side to side I clawed at her arms and tried to lean forward but it only made her grip more lethal. I was gasping in a hoarse panic.

Still holding onto my neck Becca stepped to the side and practically dragged me out of the chair. Bent at the waist with her now holding me in a side headlock I stumbled as she torqued her hip sideways and threw me to the ground. Gasping for breath I started to prop myself up on my elbows when she stepped over me and dropped heavily onto my stomach.

"Fuck!" The breath whooshed out of me again. She snatched my wrists and slammed my hands to the ground.

"Lay still my little pussy, someone might hear you meowing."

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" Thrashing under her side-to-side did me no good as she leaned all of her weight onto my arms.

I got my feet under me and tried to buck her off. She bounced on me to push me down and, releasing one of my wrists, slapped me hard across the face. "I said lay still!"

My eyes watered as she regained control of my wrist.

"Oh, don't cry, little pussy..."

"What did I ever do to you?" I practically shouted. Mindful that someone might hear, I lowered my voice, "Why are you tormenting me?"

"Why do you think? Because I can. You're so fucking helpless I could literally beat you with my bare hands and you would just curl up into a ball crying. Now what did I ask you earlier?"

"What?"

She slapped me again. "Who's the boss, dumbass?"

"You are!"

She laughed and let go of my wrists, resting her hands on her thighs. I could see up the inside of her creamy-smooth inner thigh and a glimpse of black panties. A week ago I would have been aroused. Not now. "I haven't quite figured out how to take advantage of our new situation. I know I need a raise. Maybe even a promotion."

"I can't slide through something like that."

She slapped me again, this time so hard my ears rang. Damn it, she was strong!

She said, “You will if I tell you to. Maybe you need a little reminder of how much I can fuck you up."

Before I could protest she seized my wrists again and rose up on her knees, walking them forward until she pinned my arms underneath her shins. Her little denim skirt was directly overhead and the black V of her crotch. Then she lowered herself onto my face. My indignant cries were muffled as her weight settled onto me, the folds of her silk-pantie-covered vagina enveloping my mouth and nose, cutting off all air. Her thighs clamped against my ears cutting off all sound. It was dark and steamy, her musk filling my nostrils and I felt like I was trapped in a padded cage. And I was running out of air. I heaved and bucked to no avail. She was smothering me to death…

Distantly, I heard a faint sound, like someone was knocking at my door. Becca shifted and moved back to rest her crotch on my neck. I could breathe, but it was intensely uncomfortable. She looked down at me pinned between her thighs and in a low voice only I could hear, said, “Someone’s knocking at your door. Shall I invite them in?”

“No!” I said in a strangled whisper.

“Dan!” A voice called out from the other side of the door. It was Murphy, from accounting. ”I thought we were going to lunch at Chipotle - you coming?”

“Maybe we should all go,” Becca said quietly, with a wicked grin, “I’ll invite him in. He’s always flirting with me anyway. ”

“I’m on a personal call!” I called out as loudly as I could with her pussy pressing against my throat, “Have to take a rain check!”

“Alright, it’s your loss,” Murphy said, and I was relieved to hear his footsteps trailing away.

“This is fun,” Becca said in a normal voice, wriggling to cement her hold on me, “I wonder who’s going to come in next? What do you think they’ll say when they see how pussy-whipped you are?”

“You have to get off,” I moaned, “I could get fired.”

“For what? Having your ass kicked by a girl?”

“I don’t know,” I said miserably.

“Let’s see how long it takes before someone notices your door is closed and comes over to investigate. I clocked out for lunch, I could stay here for an hour if I have to. Or even longer, since I’m now the boss, right little pussy?”

I nodded weakly, “I guess so…”

My resistance faded until I was nearly comatose as she re-sat on my face. Minute after minute dragged by with her ass growing heavier and heavier. Every so often I would struggle to see if she had lost any strength but it was useless. She rode me out effortlessly, slapping me once to remind me of her power over me. She wriggled occasionally to let some air in but otherwise seemed intent on spending the afternoon on top of my face.

After a long time had passed in a dull haze,she moved off my face back onto my throat. “Listen,” she said, “Someone’s looking for you.”

I could hear a female voice calling my name and footsteps in the hallway. As she grew nearer I recognized the voice of Margaret, the Vice-President.

My boss.

“Dan, where have you been? I’ve been calling you –“

I stared up at Becca agonizingly, begging her with my eyes to release me before Margaret entered, but all I got in return was a triumphant leer and raised eyebrows as she wriggled and pressed the side of my face even harder with her thighs. She wanted me fired! I nearly moaned as the door was flung open.

Thank God I have a small office. The way the angle of my desk was in relation to the door blocked us from view as long as the door only opened halfway. If she swung it all the way open she would see me on my back with Becca, skirt hiked up, pinning me to the ground.

The door stopped halfway as Margaret must have seen I wasn’t seated at my desk. “Shit!” I heard her say as she headed back down the hallway, high heels clipping angrily away.

Becca pouted. “Man! I thought you were totally busted right then!”

“Please Becca, please, I’m begging you. Let me up before someone sees us.”

She shook her head. “No way. This makes it more exciting with the door halfway open. Let’s see how long it takes before someone sees me sitting on your face.”

“What do you want? I’m desperate!” The way my voice sounded so weak made me even more ashamed but I was beyond shame now.

“Hmmm…” she said, tapping one finger on her chin, “Let me think.”

She sat there for what seemed like ages as I heard people coming back from lunch. Any minute and I would be discovered. My job and career were nearly over. “Please, I’ll do anything…”

“You know, I believe you,” she finally said. “Pick me up after work. We’re going shopping.”

With that, she finally stood up and released me. Mentally and physically exhausted, I propped myself up and watched her saucy ass skip out the door. Then I wondered, shopping for what?
Old 06-Apr-18, 20:37
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Great work as always Boyandy! I will admit though from the way this story went so far I thought this was going to be the one where the man imposed his will (at least a time or two). Since he has the physical advantages I figured after the way she beat him last time he'd go full boar with her not concerned with hurting her same as she wasn't for him and he'd get a little self esteem back...before she or she and her sister demolished his world. Though can't complain about how hot the whole allure of being caught was!!! Can't wait for more.
The Following User Says Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 15:39
Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33 Points: 6,176, Level: 33
Last Achievements

I imagining this was a set up right from the beginning First Becca (being the stronger sister) have her sister beat him up just to see what kind of fighter he is/is not then she Takes him by completely dominating. but wow what a great story
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wgonzo64 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Apr-18, 19:41
RogueTrooper

Great story, excellent writing style and a fun read. Liking the twist and excited to see where this goes!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Mar-20, 08:46
Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36 Points: 7,372, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Wonderful!
Old 15-Mar-20, 09:46
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Great story!
Old 16-Nov-20, 03:20
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Just discovered this one! Thanks a lot boyandy, brilliant work (as usual). Possibly Becca was more accustomed to fighting from having to deal with her big sister so often? And now she very much enjoys being the one in the control 'seat'
Old 04-Oct-22, 14:26
Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18 Points: 1,954, Level: 18
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%

Thank you, boyandy. Not only for such a well-written story but also for reminding me why it is NOT a good idea for a man to entrust himself to a woman far stronger than himself.

*sigh*

Fuck.

Last edited by legLover232; 05-Oct-22 at 18:27.
The Following User Says Thank You to legLover232 For This Useful Post: