Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Muay Thai or Tae Kwon Do
Muay Thai 18 64.29%
Tae Kwon Do 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-Jun-18, 00:52
Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Brutality of Muay Thai or the gracefulness of TKD

Striking fans, which martial art do you find more attractive? I feel that a woman who is capable of destroying someone using vicious Muay Thai strikes is super sexy but I’ve always preferred TKD over MT.

In my opinion, Tae Kwon Do has two major appeals:
1. The movements look almost like a dance with high kicks and spinning kicks. Despite being a martial art, it still can look feminine. Imho, it just suits females.
2. The dobok. As someone with a gi fetish, watching a woman practice martial arts in a gi or dobok is perhaps the biggest turn on for me. It’s even more of a turn on than sexy/pole dancing that I think most other men would find sexually appealing (though I also find a woman capable of dancing to be sexy as well).

Although I prefer TKD, Muay Thai is still a close second for me. I especially enjoy watching a woman practice knee strikes on pads. I always imagine how quickly she could end an encounter if that knee were aimed at a man’s groin.
Old 21-Jun-18, 01:16
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Brutality of Muay Thai or the gracefulness of TKD

I'm not sure, but I like high kicks too. The knock-out kick to the head of Ashley Mob-wife Gambino was a thing of beauty.

"Medics to the ring"

I usually don't root for that kind of thing, but in her case I made an exception.

I voted TKD, but I like both.
Old 21-Jun-18, 01:19
G-Force

Well Taekwondo imo is indeed more graceful and feminine being focused on kicks. Muay Thai not as pretty, but fundamentally more brutal as you mentioned. However, that being said, don't discount the brutality of TKD, which according to Korean tradition was originally designed not for self defense, but for killing. Yeah, I honestly did not believe it until I started to research it. Also, if you've ever witnessed the raw power of those TKD kicks it begins to make perfect sense. Anyhow, both awesome in their own right but with MT probably still having the edge in a street fight. I would agree though, the TKD Dobak is by far sexier. My wife had some MT training when we first met as well as BJJ. She is currently though a Red Belt in TKD and loving it. We were at a sports store last weekend in the punching bag section. She was talking about the "Bob" dummy and how they have one at her dojang. I start teasing her about how "sure it's easy to hit a guy that isn't moving around" and out of the blue she proceeds to slip her shoes off and barefooted in jeans starts throwing light but fast kicks at my head and body to mess with me. i wasn't sure at that moment if I should be embarrassed or turned on....needless to say I was both lol .

Last edited by G-Force; 21-Jun-18 at 02:16.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jun-18, 05:02
Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30 Points: 5,016, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she proceeds to slip her shoes off and barefooted in jeans starts throwing light but fast kicks at my head and body to mess with me. i wasn't sure at that moment if I should be embarrassed or turned on....needless to say I was both lol .
I would be embarrassed for sure, but the amount of turn on I'd get from something like that is way worth it. In fact, being embarrassed by a martial arts female is part of the allure. I often fantasize about sparring with my wife at her BJJ gym and having her tap me over and over in front of onlookers, though I know it would never happen

I also found a clip of what makes Tae Kwon Do so beautiful. These moves may be unlikely in a street fight but they still [I]look[I]deadly, which is more than enough for me.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 21-Jun-18, 05:23
Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43 Points: 10,048, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

To me, Muay Thai seems more like a method of fighting and TKD more like a dance, so I prefer Muay Thai. But I don't think either is suitable for sessions; they are their own sports with their own rules.
Old 21-Jun-18, 13:45
Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38 Points: 8,148, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffparamedic911 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I would be embarrassed for sure, but the amount of turn on I'd get from something like that is way worth it. In fact, being embarrassed by a martial arts female is part of the allure. I often fantasize about sparring with my wife at her BJJ gym and having her tap me over and over in front of onlookers, though I know it would never happen

I also found a clip of what makes Tae Kwon Do so beautiful. These moves may be unlikely in a street fight but they still [I]look[I]deadly, which is more than enough for me.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I prefer Muay Thai because my fetish centers on women beating guys who are actively trying to win.

Tae Kwon Do isn’t too useful in combat because it’s about high kicks. Fights usually happen in close quarters.

Of the stand-up combat arts, Muay Thai is one of the most effective.
Old 22-Jun-18, 02:47
Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100 Points: 57,599, Level: 100
Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2% Activity: 95.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

I'd have to go with Muay Thai.

IMO, a tough girl that gives as good as she gets and emerges from a hard fought back-and-forth battle where she proves not only technically superior, but physically tougher and stronger is sexier than a bunch of fancy-pants moves where she is seen to be untouchable.
Old 22-Jun-18, 15:15
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd have to go with Muay Thai.

IMO, a tough girl that gives as good as she gets and emerges from a hard fought back-and-forth battle where she proves not only technically superior, but physically tougher and stronger is sexier than a bunch of fancy-pants moves where she is seen to be untouchable.
This "tough girl" that you are describing has nothing to do with the martial art of her choice. You are describing
a survivalist street fighter mentality. That type of girl would potentially win a fight regardless of her martial art of choice. MT doesn't make you a street fighter and it certainly doesn't make you stronger or guarantee any outcome. It's a conditioning art just like anything else subjected to the practioner's potential. That being said, I agree MT is more practical in a street fight, but historically so is boxing and wrestling in general. Still doesn't discount other arts. Judo was taught in the military for years back in the mid 20th century. Kung Fu has been a fighting art for centuries. If MMA has proven anything to the world it's that there is no guranteed system and it's more about the fighter and how they use what they know. Just my 2cents
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Jun-18, 18:20
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Voted TKD but I found the affectations being thrown around here to be pretty silly, like discussing the wilderness based on Disney cartoons. You could make Muay Thai look choreographed just as easily as a TKD girl with bad intentions could make those moves look 'ugly' pretty fast.