Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Nov-18, 00:32
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts
Default Re: Anyone Remember Kris Carre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think it was Sybil Starr.
Yep, definitely Sybil. I don’t think a match between the two of them ever happened though.
Old 12-Nov-18, 01:16
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prosperity [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yep, definitely Sybil. I don’t think a match between the two of them ever happened though.
No it never did. But I do remember I wanted Sybil to kick her butt.
Old 12-Nov-18, 10:41
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No it never did. But I do remember I wanted Sybil to kick her butt.
Me too. I’ve wrestled them both; Sybil would have destroyed her.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prosperity For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-21, 01:08
Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1 Points: 15, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember her. Never saw her, as she wasn't in my city. I might have, had she been based in NY. I was curious about her because her writeup made her sound quite tough and a black belt in Karate if I remember right. Also, pretty big. I think she weighed 155 or so.

She was before everyone started learning Ju Jitsu, back in the 90s.

Holy crap... I went to NYC once for three days & it was nonstop! I was literally doing back to back sessions the entire time & STILL couldn't fit everyone in! I couldn't believe how strong of a fan base there was there... And not one single no-show!

Helen was one of the few main girls studying BJJ at the time.

Added after 8 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKgrappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember her when she was active in session wrestling. She did have the rep. For going full competitive, but I never wrestled her so I couldn’t say if it was true. After thinking about it I remember her challenging Malibu to match of some type. They were about the same size it mite of made for an interesting match. But as far as I know it never happened.

No, I never challenged Malibu. It may have been discussed but never happened. I think I remember a few people wanting to see us wrestle or sponsor it but it didn't happen for whatever reason. I only wrestled Honey from the U.K. & did a catfight-like match with Jill (she was in the belly busting scene). Straddle Productions had me & Kristie do a pin match & I did a match with Gia for ACW. So the list of girls is quite short! The men kept me way too busy! LOL.

Thank you all for the trip down memory lane! You're all more than welcomed to follow my FB pagr & join my group if you want. Thx again!

~Kris

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She was a mixed wrestler from Chicago, back in the day. Anyone remember or have an update on her? I haven't seen anything from her in several years.
Facebook.com/FightKrisCarr

Last edited by Kris Carr; 23-Jul-21 at 01:08.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kris Carr For This Useful Post: