Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Nov-18, 14:09
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,721 Times in 1,998 Posts
Default Re: ScissorFoxes Reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think you should reward membership by offering full videos to them.

You say, "One way to look at it I suppose is that we release 8 videos per month so if a customer purchases at least 3 of those per month, we get more revenue than a membership fee."

But that's not correct, because a member spends the $24.99 every month whereas an individual clip purchaser doesn't buy 3 clips a month every month.

You should look to up your membership as well as providing higher resolution full videos.

I personally have bought individual videos once in a while from you, but if I thought I could get a good deal from your membership, I would spend a lot more every month.

You produce good content, but I don't like short clips, I like to see the full long drawn own scissorhold destruction.
Thank you for your feedback. What I don't understand is you say video purchasers do not buy 3 clips per month when in fact, many of them often buy more than that every month. Obviously not every customer but a good percentage do. As it stands, purchasing 3 full videos from our site costs $29.85 or $26.87 (if you buy them at the same time and get the bulk discount). At the other end, our memberships go down to $19.95 after the first month then down to $15.95 after 6 months. Our goal is to not lose most of our full video purchasers to memberships (while a great deal for you) could cripple our business. Since you say you don't like short clips, you may prefer the idea of a 5-6 minute clip we are currently debating on offering the members (instead of multiple 40 second clips) which would include long drawn out scissors without giving up the entire video. For those members who decide to want to see the full 10+ minute video at higher resolution can purchase it at a discounted price. What do you think?

Jay
Old 17-Nov-18, 13:11
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I would guess you have already looked at what scissorvixens offers monthly members, but if you haven't I suggest you do so, it is a good deal for members.
As well as clips they offer full videos, most from their back catalogue and they are only available for a month, then they change.

As far as your option to purchase the full video at a discounted price for members, I would say this is a step in the right direction.
But with a back catalogue as big as yours, you could still offer a couple of full length videos from the vaults, available for only a month.

I would also like to say, ultimately, i really don't care what you do. If there was a membership scheme available and I could get a good deal. I would sign up, i really like the girls you work with.

But as long as you keep making great content and it's available for purchase. I'm happy.
The Following User Says Thank You to stev10 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-18, 22:37
Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24 Points: 3,385, Level: 24
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Have never been a member but the full videos are so well priced I just purchase the ones I like ad hoc. If you are now making them even higher quality and including pics then to me this is very positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to poochie22 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-18, 16:47
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Just wanted to thank you all for all of your opinions. We received lots of feedback (here and private messages). We've made our decision and we are sure you will all be pleased. Members and video purchasers will be getting more for the same price or less. Here's the breakdown so this is your last chance to chime in:

Video purchaser: 1080p videos (instead of 720p) and will now include picture sets with more discount options (coupon codes for example)

Members: No more short clips! Each video will now get a 5-6 minute edited version of the full version in 720p. Members will have the option to purchase full videos in 1080p at a discounted price. We will also feature Full videos from the past to members. These will NOT replace the Tuesday and Friday updates. They will simply be a bonus added every 2nd Sunday or so.

Other features include "Search by Tag", "Quick Add to Cart" and possibly more payment options for videos such as Verotel.

Please feel free to voice your opinions as time is running out. We are currently working on the changes now and hope to release the new site early 2019. I'm doing most of the coding myself and I'm moving as fast as I can

Jay
Old 27-Nov-18, 22:24
Producer
Last Achievements

Ahead of our new site design, we decided to start releasing our Full Videos in Full HD 1080p starting with Hot newcomer Sadie Rose who's starting to travel for sessions. Enjoy!

Attached Images
File Type: gif sadie-rose_scissor_challenge261.gif (154.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 28-Nov-18, 16:35
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

I am a member of a lot of sites but never a member of yours bc I only want full videos. I totally understand that might not be profitable for you. Zweig is the same way, he thinks it's less profitable to offer that.

If you offered 8 new videos a month, I'd be a member. I would also like the picture sets and maybe some diff story lines, but if you offered 8 new ones a month I'd def try it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-18, 04:36
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Jay, I'm a reoccurring member who also regularly purchases full videos from your site and I just want to say thank you for everything. I like the idea of longer clips and think that is the way to go. I know that this is easier said than implemented but I find myself turning to your videos that feature other victims beside yourself. No offense, and there's nothing wrong with you but I have this fantasy that the guys that volunteer to appear on your site don't know what they're getting themself into and are then painfully surprised to learn and are even KO'd (thinking of that guy Gia Primo KO'd). With you its clear that you know what to expect. Also, I personally don't care for the role play style of videos. I like the ones where its plain that the woman is there to hurt the guy and that the guy is trying his best to survive. I also like when you feature more than simply scissor holds as these, such as figure fours and rear naked chokes, display the girl's skillset more. Those are my thoughts. Again, thank you so much.

One more thing: I also appreciate that you post here periodically and seem to genuinely take our suggestions to heart. Occasionally your site is criticized and you dont let it get to you. I hope your revenue continues to grow.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Dec-18, 08:01
Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I'll definitely be a member, i don't mind longer or short videos etc. As long as we can get more Assassin, Spy, Agent, Etc. themes with Ava Simone, Nikki Heat, Miss Jasmine, Megen Jones, Jenny Blaze, Miss Amazon, Jolene Hxx, Sarah Lips, Raven Wilds, Gia the Giant, Mia Annabelle, Sadie Rose, Alexa Fire and Jayde in the future. And of course a decent of amount of bare hand neckbreaks from these women.

Here's some example photos and some advice.
Make sure their hands (The women.) are tighty gripped under the chin in whatever variation and make sure too the snap rotate is powerful and stiff.
I'll definitely be a member, i don't mind longer or short videos etc. As long as we can get more Assassin, Spy, Agent, Etc. themes with Ava Simone, Nikki Heat, Miss Jasmine, Megen Jones, Jenny Blaze, Miss Amazon, Jolene Hxx, Sarah Lips, Raven Wilds, Gia the Giant, Mia Annabelle, Sadie Rose, Alexa Fire and Jayde in the future. And of course a decent of amount of bare hand neckbreaks from these women.

Make sure their hands (The women.) are tighty gripped under the chin in whatever variation and make sure too the snap rotate is powerful and stiff.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Keep the good work jay, i enjoy the headscissors too.

Last edited by rate dollarz; 20-Dec-18 at 09:07.
Old 22-Dec-18, 00:07
Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23 Points: 3,052, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Do you reboot early or mid next year?
Old 22-Dec-18, 13:14
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am a member of a lot of sites but never a member of yours bc I only want full videos. I totally understand that might not be profitable for you. Zweig is the same way, he thinks it's less profitable to offer that.

If you offered 8 new videos a month, I'd be a member. I would also like the picture sets and maybe some diff story lines, but if you offered 8 new ones a month I'd def try it out.
Thanks for the feedback. We just started releasing shorter versions of the full videos to members. So far we've had a good response. You don't get everything that's in the full version but it's edited in a way that it feels like a full story/video and we do release 8-9 videos per month. We plan to release more videos (maybe every 2nd or 3rd Sunday) per month in the future.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Jay, I'm a reoccurring member who also regularly purchases full videos from your site and I just want to say thank you for everything. I like the idea of longer clips and think that is the way to go. I know that this is easier said than implemented but I find myself turning to your videos that feature other victims beside yourself. No offense, and there's nothing wrong with you but I have this fantasy that the guys that volunteer to appear on your site don't know what they're getting themself into and are then painfully surprised to learn and are even KO'd (thinking of that guy Gia Primo KO'd). With you its clear that you know what to expect. Also, I personally don't care for the role play style of videos. I like the ones where its plain that the woman is there to hurt the guy and that the guy is trying his best to survive. I also like when you feature more than simply scissor holds as these, such as figure fours and rear naked chokes, display the girl's skillset more. Those are my thoughts. Again, thank you so much.

One more thing: I also appreciate that you post here periodically and seem to genuinely take our suggestions to heart. Occasionally your site is criticized and you dont let it get to you. I hope your revenue continues to grow.
Thank you for the support and your honesty. I also wish I was in fewer videos. Male victims in our area are incredibly hard to find. We've had 5 different males flake out on us in a row to the point that we now have to ask for a deposit. It also doesn't help that we typically shoot in the afternoon on weekdays when most people are at work. My wife also prefers not to have new victims come to our house (where we shoot a bulk of our videos) before meeting them elsewhere to make sure they are "normal" lol which I totally understand. We do plan to make a bigger effort recruiting new victims next year once the new site design is done. Thanks again for all of the feedback and have made not of it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rate dollarz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thank you. We do plan on working with most of those models again. We have done a few videos with bare handed neck breaks and can certainly produce some more. Thanks for the feedback.

Added after 7 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rate dollarz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you reboot early or mid next year?
We're still working on the new site design which will hopefully be ready in 2-4 months. We did however decide to roll out the 1080p videos early (without picture sets for now) and change the member clips from 10 short ones (40 seconds each) to a long edited one (5-6 minutes). So far, the response has been great as well as the sales. We appreciate all of the feedback and have consistently made changes based on demand which is probably why we're still able to grow even with all of the pirating these days.

Last edited by JayFox; 22-Dec-18 at 13:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post:

Tags
headscissor, scissorfoxes