Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Sep-17, 14:58
Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Real struggle from reverse headscissor

One thing that you never seem to see footage of is a guy actually struggling to try and get out of a reverse headscissor or reverse figure 4. I'm talking about genuinely panicking and fighting with everything he has to escape (and obviously failing). They all seem to just lay there and either tap or just offer no resistance (which I can obviously understand :-))
Old 14-Sep-17, 16:10
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Real struggle from reverse headscissor

Moved to Discussion section.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 17:08
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasmt76 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One thing that you never seem to see footage of is a guy actually struggling to try and get out of a reverse headscissor or reverse figure 4. I'm talking about genuinely panicking and fighting with everything he has to escape (and obviously failing). They all seem to just lay there and either tap or just offer no resistance (which I can obviously understand :-))
They probably know by now that there is no escaping a reverse scissor hold. You can't even try to pry her legs apart. The only thing you can do is enjoy the view!
The Following User Says Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 18:05
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,626 Times in 947 Posts

very tough to get out of, but even more enjoyble when it is coupled with a bj lolol
The Following User Says Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Sep-17, 18:57
Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27 Points: 4,244, Level: 27
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

The only time I ever felt panic was when I was trapped in a figure 4. It was against Christine Marshall. I tried to fight my way out...until she taunted me by saying the more I fought the worse the hold would get. At that point I just when limp and tapped.

Her rock hard calf was choking off my wind pipe...had no air and realized I had no escape.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcopolo For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Sep-17, 04:12
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

It is sometimes possible to escape a reverse head scissors by forcing your hand and forearm between your neck and the woman's vagina. The pain she experiences from this may cause her to flinch and allow you to escape. This may be rarely effective, as it only occurred to me to do it twice -- once successfully, the second of which there was no time to attempt it before my head would have burst from the pressure and I was forced to tap out.

In any case, the guys in those videos usually don't give much of a fight regardless of the hold that's being applied. Most of it is just for show.

Last edited by tanukialpha; 16-Sep-17 at 08:28.
The Following User Says Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Sep-17, 06:43
G-Force

Once she stretches out her legs, crosses her ankles, and applies full leverage all the way down from ass to toe, there pretty much is no escape. Furthermore, if she has you pulled in really tight to her ass, it's not only going to be painful, you are going to sleep in a matter of seconds unless you tap. The really skilled women know how to make men struggle in it believe me, and some can knock men out with it pretty fast. The typical video makers don't necessarily want that because #1 very dangerous, and #2 kills the sensuality really quickly...lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
panic, reverse figure 4, reverse headscissor, struggle