Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Nov-17, 19:37
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cypruss Allure reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmm.. it wouldn't be too difficult to set up this match, if people are interested in seeing it. Cypruss seems pretty keen on visiting us in NYC.
Cypruss covers her face on wb270 so might have to wear a mask if she wrestled Veve in front of the camera.

I'd love to see a bondage match between Cypruss & Veve. I imagine Cypruss would be confident. And I also imagine Veve would be successful in tying her up.
Old 09-Nov-17, 12:32
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cypruss covers her face on wb270 so might have to wear a mask if she wrestled Veve in front of the camera.

I'd love to see a bondage match between Cypruss & Veve. I imagine Cypruss would be confident. And I also imagine Veve would be successful in tying her up.
Actually, cypruss allure has just made a video for Grapplinggirls. Her face is no longer a mystery now

here's the new clip

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mcginty For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-17, 13:50
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hmm.. it wouldn't be too difficult to set up this match, if people are interested in seeing it. Cypruss seems pretty keen on visiting us in NYC.
I'm interested!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Nov-17, 15:22
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm interested!
VeVe's chatting with her now about video possibilities. Cypress reports she'd like to visit us and meet first, to find out more about video matches and see this is something she'd like to do.

Hopefully she'll be keen to do some videos with us!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 00:22
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

sessioned 3x with Cypress - very powerful, playful, trained in mma, sweet, and great to talk to..she's local to me in nj
Old 10-Nov-17, 03:23
Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36 Points: 7,346, Level: 36
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

I bought the GG clip with the knowledge that like most GG clips I was going to be disappointed since they always oversell what the clip actually is, but with how much Bob has been selling her, I had to check her out. She definitely seems like a lot of fun and is really cute, but not a world class athlete. Granted, like most GG clips, that appeared to be semi competitive at best with the guy tapping way too quickly constantly, but she just didn't have the fluidity of movement that you see from top grapplers.
Old 10-Nov-17, 03:27
Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37 Points: 7,799, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I wouldn't judge her "world class athlete" status from the video clip. Session with her... you'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I bought the GG clip with the knowledge that like most GG clips I was going to be disappointed since they always oversell what the clip actually is, but with how much Bob has been selling her, I had to check her out. She definitely seems like a lot of fun and is really cute, but not a world class athlete. Granted, like most GG clips, that appeared to be semi competitive at best with the guy tapping way too quickly constantly, but she just didn't have the fluidity of movement that you see from top grapplers.
The Following User Says Thank You to BobLaublaw11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Nov-17, 07:53
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I bought the clip aswell

Kinda disappointed, lack of scissors and she doesn't seem "that deadly"
Old 11-Nov-17, 11:37
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Actually, cypruss allure has just made a video for Grapplinggirls. Her face is no longer a mystery now

here's the new clip

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I bought the video as well. Despite the neutral/poor reviews, I really enjoyed it and am happy I bought it.

Certainly not competitive, as was always going to be the case with Grappling Girls. But I was happy to see how she looks, see some of her moves, hear how she talks.

I saw enough to know that she would destroy me and to know that I would love to session with her some day.
The Following User Says Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Nov-17, 20:41
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I've had two session with Cyprus. I cannot say enough nice things about her. She is beyond skilled. When you're pinned down in any way, you are not moving an inch. 99.9% of session wrestlers would get destroyed.

She could not be a more friendly person. We had a great conversation the entire time. She did not care that our session went well beyond an hour. She just seemed to be enjoying it. (I've had a few sessions where the girl didn't enjoy it, total deal breaker for me.) Scissors were absolutely deadly. I did not do any KOs, but she said she has come to love them. Being so skilled, I would trust her if that was my thing. She toyed with me, joking a few times that she wanted to knock me out. Huge turn on.

I've done a dozen or so sessions, and she is by far my favorite. Skilled, dominant, and really enjoys it. Glad she popped up on the scene in the Philly area.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to steve114123 For This Useful Post: