Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Feb-18, 09:06
Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5 Points: 292, Level: 5
Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7% Activity: 5.7%

Default Mixed Wrestling in Turkey?

Hello,

I haven't encountered any girl makes MW in Turkey. What can i do for it and how can i start my own company to make videos and where can i hire models please help me
Old 10-Feb-18, 10:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling in Turkey?

Relevant threads:
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Quite a few session wrestlers travel to Istanbul occasionally.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 19-Feb-18, 04:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Wrestling in Turkey?

This is a slightly older thread I realize, but I just saw it.

#1) look into advertising for lady wrestlers. Turkey is pretty conservative and might not be a good place to look for ladies. I dated a lady from Turkey and she basically told me that women in Turkey don't "date". She'd been in the US for many years so she was accustom to US lifestyle, but it got awkward when she had friends from Turkey visiting. But the place to start is a means to find lady's who'll shoot videos.

2) Look for a video hosting company to start - clips4sale is the standard one, get an account set up.

3) look for a partner who shares the interest, they can put up the money, you can do the work. (Finding someone with money who is OK with funding you is probably the hardest step, but you mentioned you didn't have money in another thread, so in your case, this is essential. There certainly are some men in Turkey who share your interest, some might even fund you if you articulate your vision and if it's all in your name so they can't be traced back to the videos, but finding them and getting them to trust you is the hard part).

4) buy a camera, tripod, figure out a shooting location, you might need wrestling mats. Not cheap.

5) after you have a few videos, put them up on C4S, post on various websites that you're live and hope that you bring at least some of the money invested back. It's a tough business to break even in when you're getting started. It would be a big time commitment. But there are ways to make a little money - selling tickets to filming events for example, get a few ladies in for filming at the same time.

and - don't forget - check local laws. If wrestling could be considered prostitution - don't go there. Be very careful with local laws.

This is not easy, it's be a lot of work, but it's possible.
Old 01-Mar-18, 12:51
Points: 4,477, Level: 28 Points: 4,477, Level: 28 Points: 4,477, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default İstanbul Turkey waiting session Girls

We are waiting th session girls to İstanbul Turkey.
You could find many college for session in Turkey
The Following User Says Thank You to HANPARTNER For This Useful Post: