Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-14, 23:52
Points: 2,588, Level: 21 Points: 2,588, Level: 21 Points: 2,588, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Female Members

I don't want this post to come across the wrong way, but this is a mixed wrestling forum, I was wondering if there are any female members who regularly use this site, and if so would you kindly reveal yourselves and let us know why you like the site/what you use the site for etc.

Just more curiosity and an attempt to get chatting to some ladies interested in mixed combat, as it seems to be mainly men
Old 17-Feb-14, 01:13
Banned
Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27 Points: 4,296, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Default Re: Female Members

You have to be careful. A lot of "females" on this forum are males in disguise. What kind of girl would brag about wrapping her "powerful" thighs around a guy on a fetish forum? There might be a very few real women here, I'm guessing less than 3 lol
The Following User Says Thank You to MWlover For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-14, 05:45
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

You thinkkkkkk? :3
Old 17-Feb-14, 09:42
Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60 Points: 19,012, Level: 60
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,833 Times in 574 Posts

Good morning, I'm ellie and I use this site regularly. I've always enjoyed wrestling and wanted to be one after high school, but my family went nuts when I told them so I went to college and became a somewhat normal person, except that I had this hidden love of wrestling. I also have a profile in "xvideos" under the name elliebi001 where I've posted many of our favorite videos. I'll be glad to chat most anytime with you.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elliebi001 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-14, 10:18
Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30 Points: 5,082, Level: 30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWlover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You have to be careful. A lot of "females" on this forum are males in disguise. What kind of girl would brag about wrapping her "powerful" thighs around a guy on a fetish forum? There might be a very few real women here, I'm guessing less than 3 lol
We used to run into this in the aol femvsfemwrestling chatroom. One thing that worked to our advantage in weeding these guys out was we had a few women that would ask them to voice verify. Too bad that the chatroom is dead now, a number of the ladies that offered sessions went to that chatroom.
Old 17-Feb-14, 11:35
Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100 Points: 55,562, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,593 Times in 792 Posts

I hadn't actually thought of the fact that many of the members claiming to be female, might in fact be male, but I suppose that that might well be the case. I really am male however, despite my members name ( Bonnie is in fact, the name of my dog ). As a matter of interest, is it possible for the admin to say how many members declare themselves to be female ( I now know that that might not be true ). We could of course wade through the members list, but if Admin have a way to flag this up, it would be much quicker.
Old 17-Feb-14, 13:30
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie4444 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I hadn't actually thought of the fact that many of the members claiming to be female, might in fact be male, but I suppose that that might well be the case. I really am male however, despite my members name ( Bonnie is in fact, the name of my dog ). As a matter of interest, is it possible for the admin to say how many members declare themselves to be female ( I now know that that might not be true ). We could of course wade through the members list, but if Admin have a way to flag this up, it would be much quicker.
Then there is always the case where there is a couple and the id is under a females name while most if not all of the time it is the male using the id to make posts.
Old 17-Feb-14, 14:44
Producer
Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38 Points: 7,856, Level: 38
Last Achievements

hi boundto -i posted here many times to alot of issues. i like this Forum. i think it is the best Forum about female Wrestling and mixed Wrestling and i recomment it to other female wrestlers i meet and know. iīm owner of the Female Fightclub Berlin wrestlingstudio -so what i post is not only about me, itīs also about my female challengers and how deadly moves are like bonecrushing bodyscissors, knockout chokes, suffocating facesits....!
mine are deadly! hehe
itīs the only Forum where i post personally! why? cause it seems that the guyīs here love the real Action and understand that itīs hard real fighting and great Entertainment for the People same time! we donīt wanna fake anything to entertain the People.
we always show the truth and so in fights sometimes one look bad and not like the hero cause in a fight is always a winner and a loser. in a fight between 2 strong women is a loser always too.
at other places (Facebook, other Groups, YouTube) they think they can laugh about the loser or Insult her! here not! and this is the reason why i like to post and to talk about the Action here.
many female sessionwrestlers donīt do filmed real matches cause they donīt wanna see bad comments anywhere when they maybe lost the match. this is sad. so i use this Forum to Change that! to motivate more women to do it cause itīs an interesting Thing to find out who is the strongest of 2 strong women.
itīs simple. if their fans tell them they wanna see it -they do it. -if they know they have all Support from their fans before and after the match! if they see -guyīs are still interested and more than before -no matter who of us lose -then it works perfect! if the guyīs enjoy the Action and adore the female Gladiators!
this is the way it should be and not if one of us must apologize to dissapointed fans because of a lost match vs another strong woman!
and guyīs can also arrange and promote f/f fights in my Studio. filmed or private matches and invite their friends to watch this live.
so you see -this is not only a "bla bla Forum here". not a Forum where guyīs only share fantasyīs! you can make dreams coming tru here.

fans ask me here many things in personal Messages too. i answer that always too. i like to talk about what i do. i love to lift heavy weights and to dominate with my strenght and so i like to show it and to talk about it. for me, itīs not a way to make Money somehow. for me the Action Comes first. no matter if one only watch me on YouTube or visit me in a session. i answer always if i can.

a Forum is good if the admins are good and have a look that noone Freak out!cause in Internet are always enough assholes who think they can write bullshit everywhere. this donīt works here and this is because of the admins. also the saradas admins are okay but saradas is more a Bodybuilding Forum than Wrestling.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anna-konda For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-14, 14:59
Last Achievements

Hi Anna, thanks for recommending this forum to other female wrestlers. That helps keep these boards very active. Back when we had the aol chatroom there were at least half a dozen female wrestlers that went to the chatroom on a regular basis. Maybe these boards can be like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to WStreet316 For This Useful Post: