Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Oct-16, 04:43
ap643

Default Re: Cynthia's Therapy

I'll second that, looking forward to more.
Old 02-Nov-16, 05:58
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Here's my next part this takes place right after her humiliating beatdown at the hands of Liz (go check out ap643 story.) hope you enjoy

After her humiliating defeat at the hands of Liz, she is very confused on why she was so easily beaten by her. Then she figured out why, its cause she went in with a lot of stuff on her mind. Danny, her man, this whole therapy thing, it's just so much for her and it's throwing her off her game. So after taking a couples of days to think her next move over she finally swallows her pride and calls Danny for a private session.

A day later she drives up to her home. Danny comes out in workout gear: shorts that hug her thighs, black sports bra. She must of been in the middle of her set before she came. Cyndi looks her up and down and starts to get warm feelings between her thighs but she shakes it off.

"I was surprised that you called, I thought I would have to pay you another visit." Danny said as she was toweling off the sweat she worked up. "I needed to talk to you." Cyndi chocked out. "I bet it's about that lose you took from Liz huh? Jerry told me. I have no problem helping you out, maybe training you." Cynthia's blood boils at the thought of her even offering to train her. "Bitch I didn't ask that, I only asked for a private session, you wanna do it or not!?"

Danny lets her in and and they sit in her living room. "So what do you wanna talk about?" Asked Danny. "I don't know." Said the stubborn cyndi. "Look I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Danny said in a calm voice. "I don't even wanna be here let alone be with you!" Cynthia shouted. Danny puts her board down..and just breaths "ok than follow me." She gets up and starts to go down her hall, cyndi gets up and starts to follow her. She takes her to this basement where she sees Weights, dumbbells, pull up bars, heavy bags, a treadmill and a boxing ring in the middle.

Cyd looks at it all with a little bit of amazement, amazed how she was able to fit a whole gym in her basement. Danny goes and gets a pair of purple boxing gloves and tosses them to her. "We go till one of us is knocked out, if you win I'll drop this and refund your money back, but if I win you start talking about why this turns you on, why you feel so threaten by me, everything understood?" She says. Cynthia looks at the gloves and back at her "fuck yea!"

"Good now let's get in the ring." They both make there way into the ring and cydni strips off her clothe and is in matching baby blue panties and bra than Danny says "how about we make this a little more....comfortable." Then she hooks the side of her sports bra and pulls it over her head and tosses it aside having her breast be free in the wind. Cynthia takes a eye full of the beauty that's in front of her, so she takes hers off too letting her big girls tumble out. "Your very blessed Cynthia, Jerry is a very lucky man." She says giving her an eye full as well.

Now they are glaring at each other from the other end of there corners, Danny is calm and confident. Cynthia is very jumpy and ready to take Danny out. They get off there corners and starts to circle around each other.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Nov-16, 10:43
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Cynthia is a name that brings back memories. There were two wrestlers I sessioned with on a regular basis and one of them called herself Cynthia.

She was 5'9, about 150 lean pounds and had some skills. She wasn`t that crazy about competitive wrestling but she was tenacious and would go for it. She always won with determination and because she had more stamina then I did. Once I got tired she would trap me with a pin, a smother or a headscissor.

About 150 lbs of fun is how I could best describe her. Winning turned her on and made her wet plus she had a thing for cocks because she always wanted to play with it at the end. Her own excitement was very noticeable in her voice and her uh body language

There were a couple of occasions when I went to see her after having been with a girlfriend. I kept those appointments because she always made it clear that if you had an appointment with her you`d better show up.She even made a point of telling me one time how she knew my name and address. LOL! It didn`t scare me but it was very cute and I liked her so I kept my commitment to all the appointments I ever made.

But on the two occasions I mentioned I just wanted to wrestle and skip the indulgence at the end. In spite of that she took advantage of my fatigue and had a good time molesting me in spite of my protest. Those occasions were very memorable and they stand out in my mind as fond memories even though it`s been about 17-18 years since.

And that is a true wrestling story without any embellishment.
The Following User Says Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Nov-16, 01:56
Temporary group
Last Achievements

Cynthia goes in for the first jab that connects with Danny's forehead. Danny takes in and stays on her guard, staying on the balls of her feet. Cyndi then takes that as a challenge and goes full force on Danny and unloads on her with happy hooks, jabs, and crosses to her whole body.

Danny takes it all and she hits the canvas hard on her chest, she starts to slowly stand up and she looks like she has no signs of damage or pain. "What the fuck!? What are you a terminator!?" Cyndi yells at her as she comes at her and throws a left hook and Danny ducks out the way and with speed hits cyndi with a cross to her ribs. Cyndi dose not feel it for about a few seconds, but when she dose she hits the Canvas on her knees gasping for air 'how the fuck!?' She thinks as she takes a moment to collect herself and staggers back up.

Danny then takes it to cyndi as she now starts battering her curvy body with hard hitting hooks and crosses, working her stomach like it's her own personal punching bag. As cyndi is feeling sheer pain from her body, feeling like a repeat of what happened last time she faced Danny, with no other way out of this she sends a uppercut to Danny's breast. Danny's eyes widen and she gasps a squeal of pain out as she stops her assault and steps back cradling her aching left boob.

Cyndi taken back at Danny expressing pain and takes the chance to attack her while she's weak, she starts hammering away on her breast, cause why not right? And for the first time sense they started this face, Danny is now taking pain and now moaning in agony. Cyndi starts getting her face with never ending jabs and hooks, Danny gasping and moaning and then giving her a hard uppercut under the chin and sends her sprawling to the mat and waits about a minute before she starts to rise slowly. Now she looks slow and very hurt while cyndi is still fresh and full of energy.

She keeps taking the fight to Danny and is breaking her body down from face, chest and stomach. As the fight goes on cyndi takes a minute to admire her work, seeing Danny bruised and tired and ready for her to finish her. She starts to get the very familiar tingly feeling from between her legs and thinks 'why not have a little more fun' and her dominant side comes out. She rubs her breast on Danny's and starts to rub her gloved hand over her sweaty body and the free hand cuffs her ass cheek and starts to kiss her neck. Danny than thinks 'I can use this.' And then says "mmmmmmmmmm god cyndi, your making me so Fucking hot!" She moans as she wraps her arms around Cynthia's waist.

Cynthia takes that as an invitation to go deeper, she looks her in the eyes and kisses her on the mouth and Danny returns the kiss. Cynthia holds her tight and embraces her as there warm lips connect, Danny then puts Cynthia to a corner, turns around so her meaty ass is facing her and starts to gyrate her hips, giving her a lap dance. Cyndi is enjoying this, she's has the feeling of dominance again, she hasn't had that sense she stared losing her fights after Kelly. She lost her edge but now dominating Danny after a long fight, and now having her give her a lap dance has given her that sense of dominance and power that she lost a long time ago. Then BAM!!!! She feels a explosion under her chin and sees nothing but colors and stars as her face meets the ground and starts to dim, going to sleep.

Danny looking down at Cynthia after her powerful uppercut lays her out. She notices a huge smile on her face as she moans out and shivers. She goes to her corner and rest for a while and thinks 'now our session begins.'

Next is the real private session.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-16, 07:19
Temporary group
Last Achievements

(Here is the last part of THIS story, there will be more to come, for now just wish me luck with my final project! Lol.)

When Cyndi finally wakes up from the knock out she is awoken to the sight of Danny sitting at her corner just waiting. Her body is sweaty and glowing, Cynthia in her mind 'oh god she knocked me out again.......but she's still hot as fuck!' Than Danny gets off her corner and walks up to her "you've been out for 10 minutes, you were making some very...erotic noises." She says as she helps a very unsteady Cynthia to her feet and to her corner. "Well a deals a deal I guess." Cyndi says a little dizzy, a few minutes later both women relax and get there heads back.

"Ok Cynthia my first question is why do you find boxing so erotic?" She ask just getting straight into it. "Well....when I was a kid I was always bullied for being fat. One day in high school a boy came out of no where and knocked my lunch out of my hands and pushed me to the ground. He would do that from time to time and I just had enough, one day I just punched him right in the face and made his nose bleed. I don't know what happened but I started to feel warm, my chest was tingling, and my body became so hot, but most of all I had power, I took it in my hands and it felt so good." She says and continues "then after that, I felt more confident in myself and just didn't care what people called me anymore. I then started going to boxing classes, I started losing weight but not too much cause I liked my curvy body and wanted to keep it. Also I got into dominatrix cause the same guy I punched in the face in high school I met up with years later, we caught up and talked. He told me that when I punched him in the face he felt something he thought he never would feel. He said that he liked when I punched him and wanted to have that feeling, this was when I was a little timid cause It was all new to me and yet I was very interested in what he was saying. So I agreed and he even paid me, we had a face busting session and he was enjoying every minute of it and that's when I realized I could make money off of men's fetishes."

As she is explain Danny is sitting there and listening to her explain why she is what she is and writing all this down. "I've done it all, from fury erotic to fan fiction live action role play, to sexy psychologist......not trying to make fun of your profession." Danny nods "non here." "So yea that's why I'm what I am. Now why I'm letting Jerry beat me? Well......that's something I'm just not so sure about." Danny than looks on and says "maybe you just wanna man who can take control of you, because you've been dominating men for so long it's just got so boring and so mundane to you so you wanna try being the one being dominated. Maybe also your falling for him that you wanna COMPLETELY give yourself to him body, mind, soul...everything to him." She says as Cynthia takes it all in and feels like she is actually is right about what she is saying.

"Your right, your very right....I'm in love with Jerry to the point I'll let him beat me to show it, I mean the guy who did it to me at first was a client of mine and it open the door to the feeling...but letting Jerry take me was the most electric feeling in the world. Fuck......your right....I fucking hate that your right. I've wanted to beat your ass but you've beat mine twice and made me think about my life and future." Danny chuckles "yea I know but I knew I can get to you." They both have a good laugh and then she says "I'm sorry for lashing out on you...."

"It's fine, I'm just glade we are able to talk it out and you see. You know that we are gonna have more sessions right?" She says "yea I know...but at least can we wait till after I get my rematch?" Danny nods "yea sure....actually I'm free all this week, how about I train you and be your corner woman?" Cynthia smiles that the thought of Danny training her body and rubbing her down in the corner during her rematch. "Yea I would like that." She says and then thinks 'oh wow....am I a lesbian?' And then they take that week to train with Danny and then when they go to book a day for the rematch but then they see a fright already going on between Kelly and Liz so they sit and watch as the match starts.

(And now this story is done for now and now me and ap643 will do a joined rematch between Liz and her. Hope you guys enjoy!)

Tags
boxing, boxing knockout, boxing match, boxing women, erotic boxing, female boxing, female vs female boxing, fighting, knockout, women boxing