Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: The Most Humiliating Defeat?
1. Milf- taking you to school 97 23.83%
2. BBW- being squashed under her weight 34 8.35%
3. Petite, really skilled 205 50.37%
4. Bigger, Stronger Amazon 49 12.04%
5. Oher:State what is. 22 5.41%
Voters: 407. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-Mar-17, 00:35
Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31 Points: 5,311, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What Would be the Most Humiliating Defeat?

I think its most humiliating to lose to a girl much shorter and younger
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jamezz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-17, 00:45
Banned
Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47 Points: 11,882, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Being put into a cradle pin by a small girl like Fuchsia
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freestylefan For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-18, 16:25
Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24 Points: 3,527, Level: 24
Last Achievements

i lost a fight with a girl a few years ago,we were fist fighting and she left me stunned and i ended up leaning against a tree dazed..of course it was humiliating mainly because there was a group of younger girls watching,of course i now get erections thinking back on this.
The Following User Says Thank You to gerryc45 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 07:39
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I think getting beat up by a young, hot, bratty girl (18-22) who's smaller than you would be about as humiliating of a defeat as it can get...especially if she's talking shit to you before, during and/or after the fight. Also "especially" if it's in front of other people (the more people, the more humiliation).

I mean...think about getting your ass kicked by someone like, say, Aidra Fox in a fist fight where you know you're in for a fight...and you're really struggling to get control, but she's overpowering you...manhandling you and wearing you down with punches and counterpunches...

The fight starts because while she's talking to some of her friends about her recent workouts, she mentions that she can lift over 100 lbs. You think she's bragging too much, to the point of exaggerating. You don't believe her...so you say "I'd like to see you try that." She responds by saying "that means a lot coming from the guy who couldn't lift that box the other day." You then say "at least I can hold my own in a fight"...which is actually all you can think of since it's fresh in your mind that she just "lost" a charity boxing match with another female last week. The thing is though that neither one of them were really "fighting" at all. It was a charity event, and no real, hard punches were thrown. You really didn't mean anything by it, you were just talking a little shit...but in reality, you're trying to shift the conversation away from the fact that one of the girls at work had to help you lift a box last week...and Aidra sees right through your BS. She walks right up to you all confident and sexy and shit. She gets right in your face and says "I bet I could 'hold my own' against you if you wanna find out." She actually intimidates you to the point that even the crowd that was forming could see it in your eyes. You're not quite sure how to react, but you damn sure don't want everyone who's witnessing this to think you're afraid of this girl. You don't want to do anything drastic, but how the fuck can you let her say that right in front of everybody and not do something about it? You figure the best thing to do is tell her to calm down...but then she calls you out again and says "I'm calm...I didn't raise my voice." She steps even closer (getting in your personal space) and says "are...are you getting scared? You look like you're getting a little worried there, cupcake." In reality, you are...but she's really egging you on, and you take the bait. You try to "man up" real quick and intimidate her by pushing her backwards with everything you have. As you're pushing her, you tell her "you know what...this is what would happen if we got in a fight, so back the shit off bitch!" The only problem with that is that she only takes a step or two back when you push her. She almost instantly steps right back up to you and abruptly pushes you back much harder than you pushed her, to where you actually lose your balance and fall down. Some of the people in the crowd start laughing and a few of them are like "damn, this dude might be in trouble." You're surprised at how strong she is. Granted, when you pushed her, she was standing right in your face...but at the same time, your push caught her off guard while you were able to brace yourself a little for hers. Still...everybody just saw that your push hardly phased her, while hers put you on your ass. You actually think for a second "damn...maybe she can lift over 100 lbs." You get up...thinking that this could be a definitive moment in your life...but you really don't want to "fight" this, or any, girl (but especially this one right now considering how this is going)...so you tell her "look...I'm not gonna hit a girl, Aidra." You think that'll get you out of this situation...but she senses your fear and calls BS. She says "you just tried to push me...I ought to beat your ass right here in front of all these people." Talk about upping the ante...now you're in a predicament. The problem is that you're so intimidated at this point, everyone can see it and will know that you're trying to avoid an altercation with this girl if that's the route you take...so you're thinking hard about what to say, and everyone can see that, too. At least 5 or 10 seconds go by, and you still can't think of anything. Aidra looks around the crowd and says "Or if you're afraid that I'll beat your ass, you can just say it right here in front of all these people." You know you have to say something to keep your manhood in at least "somewhat respectable" standing...and then all the sudden, you get an idea. It's the only thing you can think of, but it's probably the only feasible way out of this w/ no one getting either hurt or humiliated. So you say "I tell you what Aidra...how about we arm wrestle? If I win...you apologize to me in front of all these people and we go our separate ways." She counters immediately by saying "and if I win...I'll give you a first class ticket to la-la-land." You literally "gulp," but what choice do you have at this point?

No one leaves. In fact, people are forming a circle to see how this is going to pan out. Let's just say it doesn't go well for you...she beats you right-handed in less than 5 seconds. She looks right at you and says "heh...well that was easy. So are you ready for..." and then you interrupt her and tell her you're left handed (which is true). Of course you almost have to yell that out loud for anyone to hear you over all the hype from the crowd after what just happened. So you try it left handed, and you're both struggling to get the upper hand. You're looking right at each other, and after about 10 or 15 seconds, you slowly start to get the upper hand. Your left hand is slowly overpowering hers, and you're starting to sense victory. You give it a last "push"...and then all the sudden, she gets a second wind and turns the tables, overpowering your left hand and abruptly taking control for the first time. You start looking right at each other again. You're in disbelief.. You're wondering if she let up a little to give you enough false hope to make you expend a ton of energy trying to put her away...and that's exactly what she did, and now she sees that in your eyes. You both know that you're on your heels and running out of gas. About 6 seconds later, she puts you away and keeps your left hand pinned down as she says "ahem...soooo, where were we? Oh that's right! Are you ready now, sweetie?" You don't even respond except the expression of exasperation and disbelief you have on your face.

She gets up, takes off her earrings and lets her hair down. She starts popping her knuckles in anticipation of fighting you, then she starts stretching her arms, legs and body. You slowly get up, still wondering if there's a way to get out of this without your manhood getting revoked by this 22 year old bombshell.

And now the "main event" starts. You know you're in trouble after what just took place, so you try to focus entirely on what's ahead and come out determined to beat this girl's ass before she beats yours. You're just hoping you can get enough combinations on her early, and get to the point where she calls it quits w/o too much damage being done. You've already been embarrassed in front of about 20 people, and you're getting pissed off at the way this situation has unfolded.

You both come out with malicious intent. You're trading punches straight up. You land a few shots on her, but she's clearly getting the upper hand. She's not just outboxing you, she's pushing/throwing/bullying you around and landing more (and harder) punches than you are. You're trying to fight back and at least disrupt her attack, but she's just too much for you. It's really not even close. She's not only stronger than you...she's also quicker than you, she has way more endurance/stamina than you, and she's a much better fighter who is counterpunching the shit out of you and taking your punches much better than you're taking hers. She's straight up kicking your ass, beating you down with her bare fists...and you're reeling like a motherfucker. She backs you up against a wall...your body is taking a beating...there's already a little blood trickling down from your left ear. You're grunting/yelping in pain just about every time she hits you cleanly. You're mostly playing defense at this point, hoping that she tires herself out...but it doesn't pan out that way at all as she turns it up a notch and sets you up with a brutal series of shots to your face and body that leaves you staggering and dazed. You're wobbly...you're clearly in disarray...and then BOOM!! She lands a huge, thundering shot (right hand) to your ribs, leaving you hunched over in pain and struggling to stand upright. You could hear (and especially feel) the base from that punch as it echoed. You begin to fall to the ground and even start coughing from the impact, but she almost immediately catches you and violently pushes you back up against the wall. You actually bounce off of the wall a little bit...and then she throws you right back against it and steps right into what little "personal space" you have. She's literally standing on top of your feet, making it even "more impossible" for you to escape. You struggle trying to push her off or even just grab her arms, but that "struggle" may have lasted 3 seconds as she ends up grabbing both of your arms and slams them back against the wall. You are completely immobilized and helpless. At that moment, Aidra looks right at you with a bratty smirk and says "I fucking told you I was gonna beat your ass!!" She then launches her right knee right back into the same area of your ribs. As much as you try to lean over from the impact (and as much as you wanted to curl up into the fetal position to protect that area after the previous shot as well), she's controlling just about every movement you make, and you remain helpless. You're coughing again, and now you're tasting your own blood. She abruptly raises your arms up even higher on the wall, stretching you out even more, making you scream in pain. She then slides her grip of your arms to where she's holding both of your wrists, keeping them both pinned high against the wall. You barely even try to fight it, as you have no strength or leverage left. She's treating you like a rag doll. She then manages to get control of both of your arms by holding both of your wrists together with only her left hand. Sensing urgency, you struggle to free either one of your arms from her grip...but you can't break free from her grip, even though she's holding your wrists with her weak hand. She grabs your head with her (now free) right hand and slams it against the wall a few times. She holds it right there. You still can't move. You're still thunderstruck from that first shot to the ribs (much less the knee), but now you're starting to think you may end up in the hospital if this doesn't end soon. Still holding your arms/wrists above your head, she unloads a hard right straight into your unguarded chest. That shot has some base to it, too. She backs off a little and lets go of your wrists with her left hand...but before you can grab her arms to stall her attack, she grabs your head with both hands and slams it back really hard against the wall. She holds it there with her left hand this time, and starts throwing vicious shots to your face and body with her right hand. These were some of the hardest punches of the night. At first, you try to grab her arms just to slow down this onslaught, but after a few shots, you're teetering between states of consciousness...and your attempts to slow her down are beyond "feeble." She pounds you beyond recognition...you're bleeding from your mouth, nose, ear and other parts of your head. She finally lets go of your head, and by the time you figure out she hasn't hit you in the last few seconds, she lands a right hand to your gut with probably her biggest punch of the night. Your knees buckle upon impact, and blood flies out of your mouth. You start to fall, but she catches you AGAIN. She has to do a little more work this time as you were already down on your knees, which actually broke your free fall to the ground. She raises you back to your feet, but more slowly this time though...in a more methodical, thorough, demoralizing way that's sexy AF. She takes her time, knowing you have nothing left. She's looking right into your eyes...and even as you're still gasping for air, coughing and tasting your own blood, you think for a split second about how sexy she looks. At that moment, she mounts you back against the wall and holds you by your head again with her left hand. She pauses for a second...gazes at you while you're clenching/guarding your stomach area...then says "lights out, bitch." She drops you with one of her hardest punches of the night (a right hand) square in the jaw. She actually times the word "bitch" with the very moment when she connects with your face. You collapse to the ground in lifeless fashion. You're out like a light...knocked out cold. She knows (shit, everyone knows) you're laying there unconscious, but she still looks down at you, almost squinting a little bit (like anyone had to do that to notice all the blood and rearrangement of your face)...and then she says "oh my, that looks like it hurt...are you okay, sweetie? Are you gonna be able to get up from that? NO??? Lol...didn't think so." She then walks off and says "bye Felicia!" People in the crowd are saying things like "dude, she whopped his fucking ass!" Someone even quotes the same movie and says "damn son...you just got knocked the f___ out!" You wake up about 3 minutes later. A few people from the crowd hang out with you for about 30 minutes and help you get back on your feet, and one of them gives you a ride home.

As awesome as that would be, it would also be devastatingly humiliating.

Btw, this is Aidra Fox...imagine her in this story wearing this outfit. As humiliating as that would be, I'd pay to make it happen (preferably not in front of a crowd of people though).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by fvmbd; 07-Mar-18 at 05:23.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fvmbd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 16:42
Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24 Points: 3,470, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerryc45 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i lost a fight with a girl a few years ago,we were fist fighting and she left me stunned and i ended up leaning against a tree dazed..of course it was humiliating mainly because there was a group of younger girls watching,of course i now get erections thinking back on this.
Damn! What were her measurements and how old was she?
Old 05-Mar-18, 18:34
Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100 Points: 405,929, Level: 100
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 75,994 Times in 4,338 Posts

Outwrestled then spanked or tickled into submission by a younger girl in front of her girlfriends , If that wasn't embarrassing enough you get an erection so she pins you in some immobilizing and very humiliating wrestling hold and forces you own cock into your mouth and orders you to suck yourself off.......Naturally you refuse so she spanks and tickles you over and over till you cant take anymore......With all her friends laughing you do it making yourself cum..........Total humiliation
Old 05-Mar-18, 19:14
Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37 Points: 7,689, Level: 37
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Losing when you put in all your strength and skill, or she doesn't use all her strength.

The appearance matters as well. If she is big and athletic looking (especially in comparison to you, then it isn't that humiliating). If I lost to someone as big and as muscular as Ronda Rousey, I wouldn't be embarrassed. If I lost to an average teen girl that is a head or two shorter than me, That would be humiliating . But if she is smaller and weak looking compared to you and she beats you. That would be humiliating, especially if she did it with relative ease.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andithsmith For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 20:06
Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24 Points: 3,535, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Being put into a cradle pin by a small girl like Fuchsia
Fuchsia was a very good wrestler, and very beautiful.....one of my all time favorites to wrestle, there was no humiliation in losing to her
Old 05-Mar-18, 20:20
Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35 Points: 6,727, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Most humiliating would be a skilled big badass guy (professional boxer/wrestler/soldier/athlete) losing to a cute girl (student/cheerleader/ballerina/shopping girl).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yhot000 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Mar-18, 20:21
Martin Venator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grappler86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyway, for me, the most humiliating defeat to be considered so, must be framed. Like taking a pic with a foot on chest and post it on facebook, or hang on a wall. So it really becomes unforgettable, lol
I agree with this