Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-18, 20:09
luvemstrong

Default Looking for an Old Illustration from Stanton's Catalog

I've been trying to find an old illustration for some time. It isn't Stanton's work, but it was available through his catalog.

The set was 10 pages (I think I recall) and the title was "School Girl's Victorious". I was just that, a series of illustrations featuring schoolgirls overpowering and humiliating schoolboys.

One image was terrific: a cheerleader type and a male jock were standing front to front with her head on his chest. She had pulled down his athletic shorts and was massaging his groin with her thigh and her arms were wrapped around him, obviously holding his wrists in her hands and keeping his arms trapped behind his back. The embarrassed boy was larger and struggling but unable to free himself from the obviously stronger girl.

Does this ring any bells, and if anyone has it could they post it (or better still the entire set)?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 12:31
Points: 3,954, Level: 26 Points: 3,954, Level: 26 Points: 3,954, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Looking for an Old Illustration from Stanton's Catalog

this?

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xxlover For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Feb-18, 16:08
luvemstrong

Default Re: Looking for an Old Illustration from Stanton's Catalog

That's not the illustration, xxlover, but it's close and thanks very much for posting it.

The illustration isn't by Stanton himself, but it appears that another poster to this board, nickzwo, may have it in his possession. I found a posting of his from a few years back where he listed all the materials he has, and Schoolgirls Victorious was listed as item #187.

I think I'll see if I can get in touch with him and cross my fingers.

Thanks again for posting that link - the material was great!!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: