Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Producers' Corner

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Nov-15, 18:55
The Most Grateful
Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100 Points: 331,335, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 60,963 Times in 3,708 Posts
Default Re: Competitive Enterprises' Mixed Fighting Videos

Brokenjaw, do they have many victory poses at the end of their fights....Thanks and Have a Great Day
The Following User Says Thank You to CAG00 For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-15, 19:13
Producer
Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21 Points: 2,663, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good comments and much appreciated. To shed some light on the absence of special effects makeup and blood--the bankcard industry (i.e. Visa/MasterCard) has, in recent years, taken a dim view of these effects insofar as fetish products are concerned. We see liberal, even grotesque, use of these effects in mainstream TV and cinema and that doesn't seem to bother the bankcard industry. Clearly, there's a bit of hypocrisy at work here. But, because the fetish industry depends on these card processors for its survival, fetish content distributors prohibit blood to be displayed by their content providers. We've voluntarily withdrawn products from the market that have blood/bruising in them. We invested thousands of dollars over the years bringing in professional make-up artists to provide a dash of realism to our fight scenes, but sadly, those products are presently on the shelf. I feel your pain on this issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Nov-15, 19:22
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAG00 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Brokenjaw, do they have many victory poses at the end of their fights....Thanks and Have a Great Day
We have several victory poses in our videos. It's not something we regularly do. You might find these in some of the older Anna videos such as Fight Club Boss, Undeniable Power, More Undeniable Power, and The Collector 2.
Old 17-Nov-15, 21:07
Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36 Points: 7,241, Level: 36
Last Achievements

I have just bought Austin v Matt part 2 and it is excellent. It is great that you have listened to people compents.

What I am wondering is which women from your site will look the part in these types of video. Anna for sure. Jolene and Skylar would look good, too. It`s a shame Yasmin doesn`t seem to do these anymore, as she would have been ace.
The Following User Says Thank You to davispen For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-15, 02:31
Producer
Last Achievements

Very glad to hear that you liked Private Fight, Part 2, with Austin and Matt.

You're reading my mind about suitable women for our next video of this type!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davispen [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have just bought Austin v Matt part 2 and it is excellent. It is great that you have listened to people compents.

What I am wondering is which women from your site will look the part in these types of video. Anna for sure. Jolene and Skylar would look good, too. It`s a shame Yasmin doesn`t seem to do these anymore, as she would have been ace.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to compents For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Nov-15, 10:13
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenjaw [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
For example Francesca in Bloody Boyfriend.
You mean Black-Eyed Boyfriend, obviously.
Old 18-Nov-15, 19:30
Points: 19,398, Level: 60 Points: 19,398, Level: 60 Points: 19,398, Level: 60
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,903 Times in 142 Posts

Hi...I like your site a lot, it's really unique. You have some incredibly beautiful women, dressed in very feminine clothes which I love. I join the site every so often to see if you have any of the kind of pics I like, which you occasionally do, and I was wondering if you could do more of...I love love love the pics and vids where the women applies skilled arm or wristlocks to her male opponent. My favourite pic ever is of Anna, topless, doing a standing wristlock on her opponent...I've posted it before, so can't attach it to this. It's from Turning Pro.
Is there any chance you could do the occasional shoot with more controlling joint locks, and less striking? I know punching and striking is your main thing, and obviously I'm not expecting you to change a winning formula...but the occasional shoot that was more based on submission locks would certainly get me very interested. Or should I just order a custom?! Thanks for reading.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sexy blonde with wrist lock on man.jpg (42.4 KB, 205 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to judolover For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 02:13
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks for the positive feedback! It so happens that we just shot a new video today starring the beautiful and MMA-trained Jasmeen. In this video, there's a sequence in which she places her opponent in an arm bar, very much along the lines that you're suggesting! I anticipate that this video will debut in early December. If you want to look into doing a custom video with more emphasis on joint locks, please drop me a private message and we can converse in more detail about it. Thanks again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judolover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi...I like your site a lot, it's really unique. You have some incredibly beautiful women, dressed in very feminine clothes which I love. I join the site every so often to see if you have any of the kind of pics I like, which you occasionally do, and I was wondering if you could do more of...I love love love the pics and vids where the women applies skilled arm or wristlocks to her male opponent. My favourite pic ever is of Anna, topless, doing a standing wristlock on her opponent...I've posted it before, so can't attach it to this. It's from Turning Pro.
Is there any chance you could do the occasional shoot with more controlling joint locks, and less striking? I know punching and striking is your main thing, and obviously I'm not expecting you to change a winning formula...but the occasional shoot that was more based on submission locks would certainly get me very interested. Or should I just order a custom?! Thanks for reading.
Old 19-Nov-15, 02:21
Points: 16,107, Level: 55 Points: 16,107, Level: 55 Points: 16,107, Level: 55
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,705 Times in 241 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by compents [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good comments and much appreciated. To shed some light on the absence of special effects makeup and blood--the bankcard industry (i.e. Visa/MasterCard) has, in recent years, taken a dim view of these effects insofar as fetish products are concerned. We see liberal, even grotesque, use of these effects in mainstream TV and cinema and that doesn't seem to bother the bankcard industry. Clearly, there's a bit of hypocrisy at work here. But, because the fetish industry depends on these card processors for its survival, fetish content distributors prohibit blood to be displayed by their content providers. We've voluntarily withdrawn products from the market that have blood/bruising in them. We invested thousands of dollars over the years bringing in professional make-up artists to provide a dash of realism to our fight scenes, but sadly, those products are presently on the shelf. I feel your pain on this issue.
what a shame, i also think the video with francesca le is one of your best work (from what i saw)
The Following User Says Thank You to trentin For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-22, 13:09
Points: 5,043, Level: 30 Points: 5,043, Level: 30 Points: 5,043, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I see that membership is $11 a month, but it doesn't state what you get for the membership other than access "Thousands of Photos and Video Clips
Download Complete Videos".

Does that mean that ALL of the Competitive Enterprises videos are available for download or does membership allow access to purchase the videos?
Old 01-Jul-22, 00:52
kezsel22
This message has been deleted by kezsel22.

Tags
bare-fisted fighting, fighting, mixed fighting, mixed wrestling, stunt fighting