Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 10-Oct-17, 14:37
Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26 Points: 3,965, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Miss KayO reviews

This "sport" mixed wrestling is amazing, worldwide there is an incredible selection of beautiful and skilled
women available for wrestling sessions. And in the UK we are spoilt for choice.
For such a small island, there are more women available than I have both time and money to meet and wrestle with.

When I first saw Miss KayO, I didn't get "it" and dismissed her as a potential opponent for other women that WERE top of my "To wrestle list".
As time has passed and with being a follower of her on twitter, the penny finally dropped.
Something clicked and I realised she was top of my to wrestle list.

So after the exchange of a couple of emails I was in the submission room with Miss Kayo and the camera lady
being presented with a selection of outfits to choose as her attire. I let the camera lady choose,
and what a great choice she made - thong backed leotard, same as photo attached.

I had asked for a semi competitive session that turns into a headscissor session with the theme "reverse headscissor hell"!
I had also asked for a good dose of smothering facesits and Miss Kayo delivered more than I could have hoped for.
( and more than I could cope with)

She is very skilled - her face was at many times during the session deep in concentration, like that of a chess opponent plotting several moves at a time.
Miss Kayo is also quite strong, a lot more compact than I was expecting with a very strong core and she is also very very very pretty .

So as I squared up on my knees waiting to see how its going to go down. Miss Kayo, on all fours, charges at me,
planting her shoulder into my sternum / abdomen area and controlling my legs driving me backwards into the padded walls.
But as soon as we get to the wall she doesn't stop, she just keeps driving her shoulder into me. She's compact and strong,
and this technique was new to me. I didn't know what to do , all the while getting slowly crushed and feeling more and more winded.
I slip out sideways, but straightaway I am marched exactly the same as before into the opposite padded wall. Her shoulder
driving into my chest and not stopping when we get to the wall. Its both brilliant and horrible, being dominated in such a way
but admiring the technique. Wincing and moaning is my only defense. This continues with Miss Kayo slowly adjusting her position
until, just as I think a bodyscissor is coming, She wraps up my head in her arms, take me down to the floor on my back and
compresses my throat between her bicep an shoulder. This shoulder choke is something I am going to become very familiar with a
s the session goes on. The slow build up, uncomfortable at first but teasingly breakable. Then tighter and tighter it becomes,
That shoulder nestling its way into my throat, familiarizing itself with my neck and searching slowly, with menace for that sweet spot.
And then BAM, the pressure is cranked up and it goes from painful to horrible in less than a second.
3 minutes in and 3 -0 down. Shoulder choke, guillotine and a rear naked choke.
A rear naked choke so perfect in its ability to destroy, my frantic panicked tapping was both indication of submission and applause.

This pattern of choking, squashing and squeezing continued for a while until the fantasy (be careful what you ask for)
part of the session started.Just as I was starting to tire and exhaustion was setting in, that's when it got a little too
dominating for comfort. But its mixed wrestling and I like to lose. I like to be dominated and I like to be out of my comfort
zone and have to struggle.
And Struggle I did, It all started with a triangle choke that was flipped into a SGP, squeezed, squashed and choked at the same time.
I always leave it a bit last minute with my taps. And my stubbornness to tap meant that this was the hold that "broke the camels back" - so to say.
And from that moment on I was head scissored and facesat repeatedly over and over.

At one point whilst trapped in a reverse headscissor and having been made to tap for a fourth time in a row without release,
I was asked, "are you Crazy? other people would kill to be in your place." And she was right, I would.
Pinned on my back, struggling to draw breath, sweating like your doing cardio its not how it looks on film.

It's better..........It's much more intense.

No matter what I did I could not get her off me. If I managed to slip out, Miss Kayo would jump right back on and carried on from when she left off.
Grinding me into oblivion and smothering me at will.
Miss Kayo also had a way of appealing to my competitive side which just seemed to encourage me to struggle and resist
which in turn made it heavier going and much more exhausting.
There is something truly special about being dominated this way and surprisingly it is quite a knock to the ego. But having said that Miss Kayo was brilliant, the session was very well paced, not too fast and intense and not too laid back and slow.

As I said before, there is an incredible choice of session wrestlers in the UK and (despite wanting to) I am yet to make a repeat booking with any. But I will definitely
be back to the Submission room in London for another wrestle with Miss Kayo.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.JPG (90.5 KB, 890 views)
Old 12-Oct-17, 17:35
Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32 Points: 5,933, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,062 Times in 87 Posts
Default Re: Miss KayO

And [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is looking for a good fella from the US as she has an offer you can't refuse...
Old 13-Dec-17, 00:31
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Miss KayO session review

I had a very enjoyable session with Miss Kay O, gleeful in a shiny and stylish black leotard (some pics on her twitter : [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).

The pace was globally semi competitive, both playful, light-hearted and energetic. I tried to show some resistance and my pain tolerance has slowly improved, but she still managed to wear me down quite quickly and efficiently, with multiple chokes and holds. Her ability to move from one position to another was impressive and i had to give up when she succeeded in her first armbars and rear naked chokes attempts. She used a lot of scissors not always to force fast submissions, but to keep control of the situation and tire me out.

Miss Kay O kept a smile on her face during the whole hour and her genuine keenness for wrestling is always apparent. She seemed delighted when finding one of my weak spots in a bodyscissor, and she knew how to tease me in a long schoolgirl pin, while proficiently crushing my wrists under her firm knees.

Her spontaneous attitude as a wrestler makes her a very approachable person, and she expresses her various skills with both confidence and a sense of entertainment.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maitsek For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-17, 01:55
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Miss KayO reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stev10 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Just as I was starting to tire and exhaustion was setting in, that's when it got a little too dominating for comfort.

No matter what I did I could not get her off me.
This certainly sounds like a good wrestler, and a good scenario.
She is just a little bit bigger than I am.
Thanks for the review.
The Following User Says Thank You to WrestlingMike For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Jul-18, 08:33
Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28 Points: 4,506, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Smile Re: Miss KayO reviews

hi guys,

After i've read so many good testimonials, i wanted to roll with miss KO too.
I booked a session end of May in London. But as i wanted to make the round trip, my Flight was to much delayed and i had to cancel.

I propose then to Miss KO to come one day in Colmar where i have a mat. At her arrival at the airport, i saw a very very pretty girl and knew i would have a very good day.

Easy to talk with, with a large range of interests, very kind.

I'm interested by competitives sessions. I'm 1,70m, 72 kg, 50 yo in good shape. I had a blue belt in judo and did a bit of bjj too. So i'm a real challenge for a girl that i outweignt by 10kg.

I my sessions i prefer girls that like to roll. I don't like very much sessions with girls that have more strengh than technics and always seek to catch your neck. In my personnal quotation, i like very much girls like Suzie, Rage, Warrior Amazon and some others that really enjoyed to roll. I do 12 to 20 session per year.

I begin always by armwrestling, then by pins only in order to warm up and avoid any risk of injury and then normal submission (in this case, i never squeeze neck and i appreciate when my wrestling partner is not focused on it too).

I must say that Miss KO gave me all i could wish. She was one of my best partner. She's good with a perfect body control, she's quick and one second after you think you pin her, she escapes. But she can submit you so quick too. She's fun too never hesitating to disturb you. And she smiles always!!!

I now understand the brilliant reviews here and on the submission Room website. She will for sure be one of the rare Wrestler i'll met many times.

We celebrate our session with bubbles and she let me take some photos i can share with you. So enjoy.

Bests regards
Topi

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Topi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-18, 01:13
Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26 Points: 3,807, Level: 26
Last Achievements

she is great have met her 3 times already!
Old 07-Apr-19, 15:20
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

I had my second session with the beautiful Miss Kay O yesterday. A combination of semi comp swiftly turning into domination/breathplay/facesitting.

Once again, it was a fantastic session. I arrived 10 mins early at the submission room, and she was already there. Greeted me with a warm smile, hug and a friendly chat about where I'd come from etc, then we both got changed.

I've attached a photo she uploaded on twitter of what she was wearing for our session, as pictures speak a thousand words!

We started on our knees, and within about 10 seconds she had me pinned with her sitting on my face, arms trapped above my head with her thighs, and she was grinning down at me.

She was too quick, too well trained, and too strong and controlled me with ease - frequent use of headscissors (all varieties), figure four chokes, reverse and forward facesitting, as well as a couple of arm bars thrown in, with her feet on my face for good measure, left me well and truly beaten, and exhausted.

She taunted me frequently, telling me to try harder, and tickling me whenever she got the chance. She did a bit of trampling as well, and jokingly accused me of implying she was fat, owing to my moans and groans when she was bouncing on my stomach! She would then 'punish me' for this by slapping on a headscissors or choke and squeezing me hard, ignoring my desperate taps for a few seconds.

She is also not a clock watcher. In fact, the alarm went whilst she was forward facesitting me, and she just laughed and said 'Do you think that means that you're safe now?'. I said yes, and she goes...'WRONG!' and manouvred me into a tight forward headscissors, forcing me to tap out 3 or 4 times before finally releasing me, getting up, and victory posing with her foot on my face, nose between her toes.

Session over-ran by a good 5-10 minutes I'd say! We then hugged, she wished me a safe trip home, and I departed, tired, bruised and sore, but also elated.

I spent most of yesterday afternoon unable to swallow properly, as my adam's apple and neck in general was a bit bruised, but that's gone now, and I wouldn't blame Miss KayO for that...I blame myself for not tapping quick enough!

I highly recommend her for all types of sessions - she is fun, intelligent, strong, well trained, and just a joy to spend an hour rolling about with
Attached Images
File Type: jpg D3eAzXLWsAEfSdV.jpg (116.9 KB, 276 views)
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 17:15
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

Nice reviews here.

What's her weight?
What seems kind of unique is her sensual way of moving while wrestling.

I wish she could wrestle with my gf and myself if she happens to come to France.
The Following User Says Thank You to funwrestler For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-19, 17:48
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice reviews here.

What's her weight?
What seems kind of unique is her sensual way of moving while wrestling.

I wish she could wrestle with my gf and myself if she happens to come to France.
Around 60kg / 132 lbs
Old 07-Apr-19, 19:40
Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24 Points: 3,482, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hi

I have wrestled Miss KayO. She is great fun and very skilled. She trains MMA every day. She wore a GI top with a white belt.
I mocked her for being a 'white belt' for which I paid a heavy price in arm bars, triangles, RNC's - dozens of them. She is a lot smaller than me but I didn't manage to submit her once. Not even close.
Hope to see her again soon.
The Following User Says Thank You to class37 For This Useful Post: